Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today's episode-Fun from start to end. (Page 9)

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

aur macchar????Fly

India se export karayenge????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLfor amnesia therapies?????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
Yeah di macchar's r  available in india only n that too in full stockLOL[/QUOTE]

yeah aneesha... the macchars too need to play an imp. role in BUZZING into Ishaan's ears about his chawri bazaar .struggle saga...Flashbacks... in the amnesia track...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... so export karna zaroori hai boss...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Europeans ko kya patha... Macchar ka DUM...Fly... Ek MaccharFlyindian aadmi ko... bana detha hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

koi shocked ho na ho...shaunak babu will be shocked to see the flow of his thread... discussion on macchars Flyin full swing...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya09

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

Infact a good change was noticed in that sheemu... in a way... they were always shown aloof from the members of this parivaar...and veen questioned Suhana that how can she live like a typical bahu in a house where there is no privacy and the members keep dropping in to her room every now and then... i guess the modelling jalwa taught them the realism of a family... how others get together to please suhana to keep her happy and this taught them the importance of a family... their acceptance of attitude towards this family was shown in that open jhappi which they offered to Rano and BM...LOLLOL... a clever move by the team to show this transition in sudi-suli/s thinking towards the parivaar...Thumbs UpClap
OMG Laxmidi, never seen u missing even the slightest messages given by the team!! ClapClap
Thanks pretty... infact... there r many scenes... which r light and makes us feel as if they r fillers...but usually they make a lot of sense...if seen carefully... the team works hard for delivering each scene if not disrupted or bothered by anyone...Big smileam sure the button stitching scenes is got some relevance to do in the amnesia track...Embarrassed

Edited by laxmi_s - 04 May 2011 at 1:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diya09

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

Infact a good change was noticed in that sheemu... in a way... they were always shown aloof from the members of this parivaar...and veen questioned Suhana that how can she live like a typical bahu in a house where there is no privacy and the members keep dropping in to her room every now and then... i guess the modelling jalwa taught them the realism of a family... how others get together to please suhana to keep her happy and this taught them the importance of a family... their acceptance of attitude towards this family was shown in that open jhappi which they offered to Rano and BM...LOLLOL... a clever move by the team to show this transition in sudi-suli/s thinking towards the parivaar...Thumbs UpClap
OMG Laxmidi, never seen u missing even the slightest messages given by the team!! ClapClap
Thanks pretty... infact... there r many scenes... which r light and makes us feel as if they r fillers...but usually they make a lot of sense...if seen carefully... the team works hard for delivering each scene if not disrupted or bothered by anyone...Big smileam sure the button stitching scenes is got some relevance to do in the amnesia track...Embarrassed

Very true, yes its nice the ice is breaking between the Kashyaps and the friends. They gradually warming up to them as well especially as Suhana has become a part of them too.Big smile 

Edited by mjtruelegend - 04 May 2011 at 1:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192allizzwellAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ice.maiden

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by ice.maiden

I did not like Suhana shouting, but I liked Suhana's shouting LOL Its hilariousLOL Ya what she does always is not right, but I like the fact that they are showing that she has not changed completely. Suhana ka gussa abhi bhi zinda hainLOL

Sushma May b my parents were far too strict with me but ...  She doesn't learn from her mistakes. This is wht Ishaan told her when she slap Sona. She is still going strong abt her passion. She is passionate abt Shopping but she can't see that she was rude to her best friends and family. It was not Suli - Sudi's fault . She gave up shopping on her own. No one ask her to give that up. Thank gos she is not my friend. I would have never talk to her again.LOL

Neither would I LOL 

Sushma and nets... kahan tum log suhana ke friends ke baare mein baath karthe ho... sudi-suli r equally hatelas to be suhana's phirand...LOLLOLLOL... otherwise wud they leave the house without knowing as to why the hell she yelled at them for no reason???? they r more  hatelas... accepted her yellings and left without saying anything...ROFL

Laxmi di you've answered that brilliantly.Clap I would've definitely wanted to know why my friend isn't going shopping with me?? That would make me wonder and perhaps stay around until I get an answer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09

Go to top