Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today's episode-Fun from start to end. (Page 7)

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Rubal leave this I track for now...today they covered up with the withdrawal symptomsROFL and also loved hw she scoled Sanju fr Europe tourROFL 

Chale jaate naa ..hum bhi toh Europe ghum lete...ROFL

Resham... u know what... i seriously felt... apna padosi serial switzerland aur khud ko ko promote karne gaye... toh even SGP got an offer to promote Europe... guys... kuch chance hai iska????ShockedShockedShocked...i don't know why... but i felt...TRPs ke race mein hum Europe toh nahi chalenge...????ShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by crysind

It was full fun episode and i loved it... Very less "I" issues ...Thank God...

I am loving Suhana-Jassi face-off nowadays...Its cute... I loved the way when he explained how he reached on roof top...hahaha... through pipe...ROFL

And then,Suhana saying Jassi..tum chote baccho ko patang KAATNA sikha rahe honLOLas if patang ko kaatna jurm haiROFL

Suhana mai ki dictionary mein kuch bhi possible haiLOLLOLLOL

Suhana and Rajni kuch bhi kar sakthe hai... dono bhai-behen hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
dono chahe toh patang khud khatkar godi mein aa girenge...patang ko khatne ki zaroorat hi kahan phir...ROFL so they r DIFFERENT...!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Laxmi if they go for Europe I dont mind at all...ROFL...maybe in amnesia track they would all go to Europe...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi111192allizzwellAshis

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

Infact a good change was noticed in that sheemu... in a way... they were always shown aloof from the members of this parivaar...and veen questioned Suhana that how can she live like a typical bahu in a house where there is no privacy and the members keep dropping in to her room every now and then... i guess the modelling jalwa taught them the realism of a family... how others get together to please suhana to keep her happy and this taught them the importance of a family... their acceptance of attitude towards this family was shown in that open jhappi which they offered to Rano and BM...LOLLOL... a clever move by the team to show this transition in sudi-suli/s thinking towards the parivaar...Thumbs UpClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192Ashis

diya09 Groupbie
diya09
diya09

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by ice.maiden

I did not like Suhana shouting, but I liked Suhana's shouting LOL Its hilariousLOL Ya what she does always is not right, but I like the fact that they are showing that she has not changed completely. Suhana ka gussa abhi bhi zinda hainLOL

Sushma May b my parents were far too strict with me but ...  She doesn't learn from her mistakes. This is wht Ishaan told her when she slap Sona. She is still going strong abt her passion. She is passionate abt Shopping but she can't see that she was rude to her best friends and family. It was not Suli - Sudi's fault . She gave up shopping on her own. No one ask her to give that up. Thank gos she is not my friend. I would have never talk to her again.LOL
But that the specialty of SGP and kashyap ! they handle a person's mind with their love. Still if the person don't learn the mistakes they go for strictness and scoldings. Our Suhana is learning alot and badima knows that she is putting a lot of effort to convert herself into the Kashyap's flavour. So she deserves a loving pat. Earlier when Elesh was always lazy and sleeping, badima patted him but forced him to see Disha's feeling. Atlast Ilesh started working with his full heart.. That's how she deals with her children. Suhana, the most delicate one, cannot have any exception.
If somebody had scolded her she would have felt low. Anyway Ishaan gave that lovely slap to her by telling her that she was wrong in this decision and that they had to spent on her more. Now i am sure the story will never repeat with Suhana. As somebody said she is the best student of the Kashyap family Smile 

jshree_ram111192allizzwell

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Laxmi if they go for Europe I dont mind at all...ROFL...maybe in amnesia track they would all go to Europe...ROFL

But i wud miss the tela in which inder maraoed macchar yaar resham... phir yaad kaise dilayenge ishaan ko wahan... jo beetha hai waqt chawri bazaar ki lane mein????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192AshisGurpreetD*Resham*

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

Di Woh Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi Tha...Here White nd Ya Indian people Born here Just Hug Ppl Ainvayani...As If They are meeting wid each other After Centuries LOL

P.S.Commenting after seeing LUx Di's Post LOL

111192allizzwellAshis

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Someone from this forum said that "S" is coming back. In precap today They said that author of Prempatra is going to leave HER house and coming there... I m just saying No need to KILL me ... Embarrassed  Anyway It was good episode . I m going to miss Shanti Massi... I didn't like Suhaana's shouting... at all. What she thinks , she can shout at everyone and they all deserve to listen to her. Dead  I also didn't like that family bought stuff for her ... sorry guys Sometime U have to give tough love to ur own kids no matter what. Life is not fair. And also It's not fair to other bahus that they bought stuff for her while they never show stuff like Suhaana bought something for them at all . Suhaana could have bought Thank U gifts for the whole Family and Show how much she appreciates their love.  But giving her stuff when she gave up shopping on her own is not the way to go. It's just My POV.  

netri... for suhana to sacrifice...shopping is like me sacrficing good food...LOL... i have a weakness for good food...LOL... and there has been beliefs that fasts do the work of miracles... and advised me to do fasts for shani...but i can't CryCry... i find it miserable to sacrifice food to get things done...LOLLOL... but seeing suhana sacrificing her weakness is an achievement... one must not forget she is SUHANA ...LOLLOL...not rajni or disha... even they have understood how difficult it is for her for forego shopping and hence did some shoppe for her... so in all i felt a sweet gesture by both suhana and the family... a mutual understanding and affection between them...Big smile

jshree_ram111192Ashis

Go to top