Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today's episode-Fun from start to end. (Page 6)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@sb.

sorry shaunak... din know about this thread..Confused... i looked out... and din find any initially so wrote a thread on yest. episode... but i guess it is different... i too got a chance to write on the points u mentioned in your usual chirpy post...ClapClapClap..

Firstly loved the button seelaving lesson... i thot. suhana will learn...but now guess she might have learnt it from ishaan... so good to see them together learning and sharing small minute day to day stuffs like these...Embarrassed

Secondly Panna's MIL is giving me a zorr ka jhatka everyday with her sweet sweet gestures... ab honey ka sweetness kam aur MIL ka sweetness jyada lagne laga hai... kya kare...LOL

Thirdly rightly said... Jassi i guess is compensated for our MA as she might be busy with her padosan character in the padosan channel... so jassi is kind of a representative of hers ... may be currently...but loved the way... suhana asked him... don't u have manners... u r cutting the patangs of others...ROFL

Fourthly...after asking which duffer girl will love ishaan in the previous episode... she herself goes into the duffer mode of suspecting him time and again...only to quickly even forget about the love letters and the mystery around it... so that is SUHANA for us... as cute as a teddy and as innocent as a dove...Day Dreaming

Fifthly... loved gopi kaka-dolly didi- shanti maasi chemistry... gopi learns to cut veggies... and in turn poora khaam karva liya maasi se...LOLLOL... gopi kaka is a clever character... he uses his brains at the right time...LOLLOL

Last but not the least... loved the affection showered on our ghabbar by the entire kashyap parivaar... missed inder... guess... do becharay... neend ke maare...machaar maare...did the asar for him... ROFL... might have dozed off in office...during working hours...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I havent seen the Episode so wat shud I comment ROFL

bhai koyi nayi bhaat bhol... tu dekhe na dekhe... pade na pade... tareef toh kartha hai na... woh hi karde ...shaunak ne superb post likhi hai... chal uski tareef kar...LOLLOL

Di Kya Post Likhi Hai SB NeClap...Mashaallah...SubanallahEmbarrassed...Never seen Post Like this...Oh I m Becoming so EmotisnalllCryCryCry...Bas I cant say More than ThisROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysind-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I havent seen the Episode so wat shud I comment ROFL

bhai koyi nayi bhaat bhol... tu dekhe na dekhe... pade na pade... tareef toh kartha hai na... woh hi karde ...shaunak ne superb post likhi hai... chal uski tareef kar...LOLLOL

Di Kya Post Likhi Hai SB NeClap...Mashaallah...SubanallahEmbarrassed...Never seen Post Like this...Oh I m Becoming so EmotisnalllCryCryCry...Bas I cant say More than ThisROFL

abhi bhol ...sb ka post pada kya... ki ainvayi tareef kardi????AngryLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

abhi bhol ...sb ka post pada kya... ki ainvayi tareef kardi????AngryLOLLOL

Na Na I read It...I think I was The first One who Read itApprove...SB post Had 4 Views wen I saw nd read It Big smile

crysind-allizwell-

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@black-really!ROFLROFLSuhana is just one piece..I dont know why..but today's episode somehow reminded me of the acchi bahu episode..dont know why thoughConfusedLOLaur yeh kya..kashyaps ke ghar mein...naukrani meena..make up lagati hain!Did you see the bright colours on her eyelidsROFL[/QUOTE]

arrey bhai shaunak... how can u forget... meena is a helper for Mrs. Suhana Kashyap's household... isspecial hona toh bantha hai boss... agar BOSS aisi ho... toh EMPLOYEES kaise honge... thoda sa hattele banna toh hakh bantha hai na boss...ROFL

111192GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Really really a very good episode ...i liked the scene when suhana complains to BM that meena is teasing her by saying usne dhania KHARIDA...haldi KARIDIROFL...ek hi piece hai suhana LOL
what should i say about ishaan ...he has become pakka CHICHORAWink...he was repeatedly hugging suhana in front of everyone...sangati ka asar hai...bhondu ishaan ab bold ishaan hogaya haiLOLLOLLOL

Sach mein renu... the word CHICHORA truly suits ishaan now...Shocked... what SRK style arms he was showing to suhana in front of all... che che che...yeh ummeed na thi bhondu se...ROFL

111192GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

@Rubalwa Mein aapko apna angry side dekha rahi hu aur aap bhag rahe hein? Mein chodungi nahi. Ek ek ko chun chun ke marungi!! Rubalwa I'll stalk you!! Evil SmileCOME TO BBC!!!

Dadiji I M afraid of U...Mujhe Baksh Do...I cant Laugh More NaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top