Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today's episode-Fun from start to end. (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Can't wait to get back home, don't want to watch the episode on my phone( sitting in the car waiting for my son to finish his cricket match another10/12 overs remaining).
The same gift showering scene was in OBS , so good to see that it's here as well.
Regarding going to Europe, star plus would milk there popularity beyond imagination and as a result SGP would be loose it's charm, I love my middle class setting and going to place where we dont look OUT OF PLACE!!!!
Ragini and the whole team are really giving there best , reason kuch bhi ho, but SGP is trying to get back to it's own feet without the interference of SP.
The reference of going to Europe of Sanju and KK indicates that the Amnesia track is not far.
Good to hear that today's episode is excellent, I loved yesterday's as well.

Edited by venture - 03 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenmjtruelegendYusBeeallizzwellAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

aneesha...yar...if they copy that...they will start copying everything...do we want that...LOL
Never...we are happy in india i mean in chawabri bazar only no need to go europe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

allizzwellShwets1502

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
todays episode was really niceClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

allizzwellShwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Mind blowing episode. Highlights for me,

- Suhana keeping to her word, and Badi  Ma proudly looking at her while she sends Suli and Sudi off Thumbs Up
- Suhana shouting at Jassi LOL
- Everyone buying gifts for her Smile
- Suli and Sudi going overboard while greeting the family members and Rano's reactionROFL 

Nothing very significant happened as far as the plots are concerned. But Suhana keeping her promise was really the high point.

There's one thing in which I really feel SGP has scored a point over OBS, Suhana did not learn everything overnight like Lolita. (Like stitching the button). Suhana's growth has been shown more realistically

Edited by ice.maiden - 03 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09allizzwelliViewsAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenallizzwelliViewsAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Someone from this forum said that "S" is coming back. In precap today They said that author of Prempatra is going to leave HER house and coming there... I m just saying No need to KILL me ... Embarrassed  Anyway It was good episode . I m going to miss Shanti Massi... I didn't like Suhaana's shouting... at all. What she thinks , she can shout at everyone and they all deserve to listen to her. Dead  I also didn't like that family bought stuff for her ... sorry guys Sometime U have to give tough love to ur own kids no matter what. Life is not fair. And also It's not fair to other bahus that they bought stuff for her while they never show stuff like Suhaana bought something for them at all . Suhaana could have bought Thank U gifts for the whole Family and Show how much she appreciates their love.  But giving her stuff when she gave up shopping on her own is not the way to go. It's just My POV.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenallizzwellAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

That was the most hilarious thing they have shown in a whileROFL 
And these Suhana- Jassi scenes are also now going into those "My favourite category of scenes" list.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

allizzwelliViewsAshisShwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Someone from this forum said that "S" is coming back. In precap today They said that author of Prempatra is going to leave HER house and coming there... I m just saying No need to KILL me ... Embarrassed  Anyway It was good episode . I m going to miss Shanti Massi... I didn't like Suhaana's shouting... at all. What she thinks , she can shout at everyone and they all deserve to listen to her. Dead  I also didn't like that family bought stuff for her ... sorry guys Sometime U have to give tough love to ur own kids no matter what. Life is not fair. And also It's not fair to other bahus that they bought stuff for her while they never show stuff like Suhaana bought something for them at all . Suhaana could have bought Thank U gifts for the whole Family and Show how much she appreciates their love.  But giving her stuff when she gave up shopping on her own is not the way to go. It's just My POV.  

I did not like Suhana shouting, but I liked Suhana's shouting LOL Its hilariousLOL Ya what she does always is not right, but I like the fact that they are showing that she has not changed completely. Suhana ka gussa abhi bhi zinda hainLOL And her craziness too LOL 

Edited by ice.maiden - 03 May 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

allizzwelliViewsAshisShwets1502

Go to top