Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Laxmi if they go for Europe I dont mind at all...🤣...maybe in amnesia track they would all go to Europe...🤣
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. 🤣   🤣   🤣

Infact a good change was noticed in that sheemu... in a way... they were always shown aloof from the members of this parivaar...and veen questioned Suhana that how can she live like a typical bahu in a house where there is no privacy and the members keep dropping in to her room every now and then... i guess the modelling jalwa taught them the realism of a family... how others get together to please suhana to keep her happy and this taught them the importance of a family... their acceptance of attitude towards this family was shown in that open jhappi which they offered to Rano and BM...😆😆... a clever move by the team to show this transition in sudi-suli/s thinking towards the parivaar...👍🏼👏
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Sushma May b my parents were far too strict with me but ...  She doesn't learn from her mistakes. This is wht Ishaan told her when she slap Sona. She is still going strong abt her passion. She is passionate abt Shopping but she can't see that she was rude to her best friends and family. It was not Suli - Sudi's fault . She gave up shopping on her own. No one ask her to give that up. Thank gos she is not my friend. I would have never talk to her again.😆

But that the specialty of SGP and kashyap ! they handle a person's mind with their love. Still if the person don't learn the mistakes they go for strictness and scoldings. Our Suhana is learning alot and badima knows that she is putting a lot of effort to convert herself into the Kashyap's flavour. So she deserves a loving pat. Earlier when Elesh was always lazy and sleeping, badima patted him but forced him to see Disha's feeling. Atlast Ilesh started working with his full heart.. That's how she deals with her children. Suhana, the most delicate one, cannot have any exception.
If somebody had scolded her she would have felt low. Anyway Ishaan gave that lovely slap to her by telling her that she was wrong in this decision and that they had to spent on her more. Now i am sure the story will never repeat with Suhana. As somebody said she is the best student of the Kashyap family 😊 

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Laxmi if they go for Europe I dont mind at all...🤣...maybe in amnesia track they would all go to Europe...🤣

But i wud miss the tela in which inder maraoed macchar yaar resham... phir yaad kaise dilayenge ishaan ko wahan... jo beetha hai waqt chawri bazaar ki lane mein????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. 🤣   🤣   🤣

Di Woh Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi Tha...Here White nd Ya Indian people Born here Just Hug Ppl Ainvayani...As If They are meeting wid each other After Centuries 😆

P.S.Commenting after seeing LUx Di's Post 😆
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Someone from this forum said that "S" is coming back. In precap today They said that author of Prempatra is going to leave HER house and coming there... I m just saying No need to KILL me ... 😳  Anyway It was good episode . I m going to miss Shanti Massi... I didn't like Suhaana's shouting... at all. What she thinks , she can shout at everyone and they all deserve to listen to her. 🤢  I also didn't like that family bought stuff for her ... sorry guys Sometime U have to give tough love to ur own kids no matter what. Life is not fair. And also It's not fair to other bahus that they bought stuff for her while they never show stuff like Suhaana bought something for them at all . Suhaana could have bought Thank U gifts for the whole Family and Show how much she appreciates their love.  But giving her stuff when she gave up shopping on her own is not the way to go. It's just My POV.  

netri... for suhana to sacrifice...shopping is like me sacrficing good food...😆... i have a weakness for good food...😆... and there has been beliefs that fasts do the work of miracles... and advised me to do fasts for shani...but i can't 😭😭... i find it miserable to sacrifice food to get things done...😆😆... but seeing suhana sacrificing her weakness is an achievement... one must not forget she is SUHANA ...😆😆...not rajni or disha... even they have understood how difficult it is for her for forego shopping and hence did some shoppe for her... so in all i felt a sweet gesture by both suhana and the family... a mutual understanding and affection between them...😃
*Resham* thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

But i wud miss the tela in which inder maraoed macchar yaar resham... phir yaad kaise dilayenge ishaan ko wahan... jo beetha hai waqt chawri bazaar ki lane mein????🤣🤣

Arey laxmi...hamare SGP CT's Europe mein bhi chawri bazaar dhoondh lenge🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Neither would I 😆 

Sushma and nets... kahan tum log suhana ke friends ke baare mein baath karthe ho... sudi-suli r equally hatelas to be suhana's phirand...😆😆😆... otherwise wud they leave the house without knowing as to why the hell she yelled at them for no reason???? they r more  hatelas... accepted her yellings and left without saying anything...🤣
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Arey laxmi...hamare SGP CT's Europe mein bhi chawri bazaar dhoondh lenge🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aur macchar????Fly

India se export karayenge????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLfor amnesia therapies?????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
*Resham* thumbnail
haan toh...exported machchar honge naa wahan laxmi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣