Today's episode-Fun from start to end. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

uhummm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nope...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Shweta...bach gayi...had you said yes...we all would have bitten you up for increasing the TRP of that show (only if you see that serial you know that they show beauty of the place more than good scenesπŸ˜‰)

@madhu...yeah it will be nice...bt SP's interference will be more if they go overseas...they will show the beauty of the places...more than good scenes...
understood your hints.shwets...i am just hating to open the website of SP...dandhoora bahuth joor se peetrahi hai..i dont want that kind... it should not be an sponsored one from SP..the production house should do for us...when they can  shoot at  sikkim cant they to overseas!!!
Love todayz episode it was excellent 10 out 10πŸ‘...after so many dayz it feels like the old flavour of sgp is back which i love to watch...suhana's withdrawl symptons are much better than letter thing...thank god they have given us break from that i kasyap but tommorrow again it starts🀒...i wish sushaan will go to europe agar SNS wale jaa sakte hai than y not our SGP ppl can go...anyways that showering of gifts on suhana was very nice scene showing the true love of kasyap family n badi maa behaving like suhana was too gud...jassi is a gr8 actor completely  luks lk MA's nephew apni massi ki kami mehsos nahi hone deta.Abb ragini ki taraif me kya bole jitna bolo utna kam shez superb.
@renu...thank god i wasnt honest...πŸ˜†

@madhu...i actually dont want them to go abroad and all...bacha baaki SGP essence will also go...remember when they were in goa...we really missed their scenes in their room...

@aneesha...yar...if they copy that...they will start copying everything...do we want that...πŸ˜†
Can't wait to get back home, don't want to watch the episode on my phone( sitting in the car waiting for my son to finish his cricket match another10/12 overs remaining).
The same gift showering scene was in OBS , so good to see that it's here as well.
Regarding going to Europe, star plus would milk there popularity beyond imagination and as a result SGP would be loose it's charm, I love my middle class setting and going to place where we dont look OUT OF PLACE!!!!
Ragini and the whole team are really giving there best , reason kuch bhi ho, but SGP is trying to get back to it's own feet without the interference of SP.
The reference of going to Europe of Sanju and KK indicates that the Amnesia track is not far.
Good to hear that today's episode is excellent, I loved yesterday's as well.Edited by venture - 12 years ago

aneesha...yar...if they copy that...they will start copying everything...do we want that...πŸ˜†
Never...we are happy in india i mean in chawabri bazar only no need to go europe
todays episode was really niceπŸ‘
Mind blowing episode. Highlights for me,

- Suhana keeping to her word, and Badi  Ma proudly looking at her while she sends Suli and Sudi off πŸ‘πŸΌ
- Suhana shouting at Jassi πŸ˜†
- Everyone buying gifts for her πŸ˜Š
- Suli and Sudi going overboard while greeting the family members and Rano's reaction🀣 

Nothing very significant happened as far as the plots are concerned. But Suhana keeping her promise was really the high point.

There's one thing in which I really feel SGP has scored a point over OBS, Suhana did not learn everything overnight like Lolita. (Like stitching the button). Suhana's growth has been shown more realistically
Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago
Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. 🀣   🀣   🀣
Someone from this forum said that "S" is coming back. In precap today They said that author of Prempatra is going to leave HER house and coming there... I m just saying No need to KILL me ... πŸ˜³  Anyway It was good episode . I m going to miss Shanti Massi... I didn't like Suhaana's shouting... at all. What she thinks , she can shout at everyone and they all deserve to listen to her. πŸ€’  I also didn't like that family bought stuff for her ... sorry guys Sometime U have to give tough love to ur own kids no matter what. Life is not fair. And also It's not fair to other bahus that they bought stuff for her while they never show stuff like Suhaana bought something for them at all . Suhaana could have bought Thank U gifts for the whole Family and Show how much she appreciates their love.  But giving her stuff when she gave up shopping on her own is not the way to go. It's just My POV.