Sasural Genda Phool

Today's episode-Fun from start to end.

Posted: 12 years ago
Heylo SGPians,so how was the episode today?😛I personally loveddd it!...I mean far better than the current I kashyap thing...and thank god..they didnt show much of I kashyap thing today...

I loveddd so many things in today's episode.

The starting of the epi...with Suhana trying to stitch the button.The way she told she will try to stictch the button but ultimately ended up just buttoning the shirt for Ishaan😆

Shift to the withdrawal sympton wala track...I really loved it.Suhana is improving day by day...Loved how she told Suli-Sudi that she does not want to go shopping..no matter how much Suli Sudi insisted on taking Suhana with them,she didnt listen.[lolz today Suli-Sudi reminded me of the ohh so nautankibaaz girls in my college😆they hug and kiss as if they are meeting after decades😆]...

Then cut to KK's house-Oh godd...Shanti Maasi ka dose after sooo many days...thank you CVs!..I really liked how Gopi-Dolly made Shanti Maasi cut all the vegetables😆..and then KK thinking about taking Suhana and Ishaan to Paris for tour...Suhana's reply to Sanju when they told about the trip was 👏👏👏👏👏..She has transformed so much!...and then Suhana calling Sanju KK Bajpai's daughter😆...really loved it!!👏

Then cut down to Jassi and Suhana...Is it just me who is growing fond of this jodi after Suhana-MA?😆I really liked their nuances...Jassi i feel is a good actor..he is playing the role quite well..

But the highlight of the episode...was the shower of gifts for Suhana...The way the Kashyaps knew...that Suhana cannot simply resist herself from shopping..and how Badi Ma,Ishaan everyone brought gifts for Suhana and gave her one by one...The whole scene echoed the name of the show-Sasural genda Phool😊and then the cute little scene where badi Ma tries to act like Suhana😆and then Suhana says Badi Ma please look at me or something...Ragini was SO SPOT ON with that particular emotion IMO👏👏

I also liked the Panna scene where her MIL transfered her FD which matured to Panna's account.But hey...I Kashyap is back to taunt us...chalo koi nahin...aaj ke mastiful episode ke liye..I can jhelofy the I Kashyap track😳

In all,a good episode...I mean..a very good episode after a long time...Everyone was in their charachter...Lesson learnt from the episode-try to control your inhibitions and desires..who knows...you may suddenly get the thing you desire from your loved ones..with the touch of..Kashyaps ka pyaar!😳

I feel this was the beauty of SGP before,that even if nothing happened...you wouldnt be bored..there wouldnt be any chichorapanti..and thank god..the show is improving.

Ohh..and a special mention to the authenticity of the show being intatc...Really liked the way they showed how an usual joint family lives..the way RB was ironing sitting on the floor...then during the ludo game...Rajni and Disha sitting on the floor and playing...it did remind me of good old days with my family :)

A request
-Please whoever wants to pour their heart out regarding the day to day episodes...please do make posts so that we can have a basis for discussion😳..please encourage others to make posts and convey their thoughts about the show..

Thank You.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I havent seen the Episode so wat shud I comment 🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shounu...okk taken your advice..will open up the topics for discussions from tomorrow🤣 aaj tujhe mauka diya na sabne🤣

Well I esp loved the withdrawal symptoms of Suhana😆 Rags was spot on...just loved how they retained the old flavour of SGP when all brought gifts...and yes the small scene of Panna & her MIL...too good

And the letter thing started again...I was so glad tht it got a break😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really really a very good episode ...i liked the scene when suhana complains to BM that meena is teasing her by saying usne dhania KHARIDA...haldi KARIDI🤣...ek hi piece hai suhana 😆
what should i say about ishaan ...he has become pakka CHICHORA😉...he was repeatedly hugging suhana in front of everyone...sangati ka asar hai...bhondu ishaan ab bold ishaan hogaya hai😆😆😆
:LOL Resham di...I requested so that I myself can discuss about the show somewhere😆Jab post nahin milta hai..toh dimag ki batti jalakar post likhna padhta hai..which is so tiring🤣Me too loved the withdrawal sympton...Suhana's withdrawal sympton looked exactly like ours here on IF..Shopping for Suhana=IF for us!🤣No wonder..we say..we are inactive..but still..we are not gone..and the green batti always stays on!!😆eg Manju,Rubal,Me,harika,etc..😆

@Rubal-Abe ghonchu...tumne jo yeh likha hai..woh khud ba khud ek comment ho gaya hain🤣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Episode Looks Nice Yaar😃...I thought "I" thingy wud be Over By This week But It doesnt seems to be ending ...I m Nt loving this track at all
Originally posted by: 111192

Really really a very good episode ...i liked the scene when suhana complains to BM that meena is teasing her by saying usne dhania KHARIDA...haldi KARIDI🤣...ek hi piece hai suhana 😆
what should i say about ishaan ...he has become pakka CHICHORA😉...he was repeatedly hugging suhana in front of everyone...sangati ka asar hai...bhondu ishaan ab bold ishaan hogaya hai😆😆😆

@black-really!🤣🤣Suhana is just one piece..I dont know why..but today's episode somehow reminded me of the acchi bahu episode..dont know why though😕😆aur yeh kya..kashyaps ke ghar mein...naukrani meena..make up lagati hain!Did you see the bright colours on her eyelids🤣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

@Rubal-Abe ghonchu...tumne jo yeh likha hai..woh khud ba khud ek comment ho gaya hain🤣

La If this is considered to be sensible Comment I can comment like this forever😆😆😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rubal leave this I track for now...today they covered up with the withdrawal symptoms🤣 and also loved hw she scoled Sanju fr Europe tour🤣 

Chale jaate naa ..hum bhi toh Europe ghum lete...🤣
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Rubal leave this I track for now...today they covered up with the withdrawal symptoms🤣 and also loved hw she scoled Sanju fr Europe tour🤣 

Chale jaate naa ..hum bhi toh Europe ghum lete...🤣

🤣🤣lol so true...ham bhi bina kharch ke ghoom lete Europe😆

but on a serious note,do you guys really think it would be good if Suhana and Ishaan would go for the trip leaving the Kashyap family behind?