Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu Looking For His Place - Page 3

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL Thanks for the Virtual Care Package...

πŸ˜†Rani I gave up on his haircut...because I feel odd discussing his haircut...LOL he does need one
(maybe you can tweet it to him...πŸ˜†) ...his hair does seem to be growing...it reminds me of my brother who insists on growing his hair, and I want to go behind him and snip the errant curls or maybe I'm jealous...because they seem to have better hair than my horse tail...

LOL I think yesterday His To Do List Item #1 was: Irk Runjhun, Make her give Pravachans

Is that negative or positive I don't know...?

Guddu should make a motto...Give Pravachans, don't take Prans (Lectures better than vows)? Since he seems to breathe easier when Runjhun is giving Pravachans and not so easy when she's taking prans?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

LOL Thanks for the Virtual Care Package...

πŸ˜†Rani I gave up on his haircut...because I feel odd discussing his haircut...LOL he does need one
(maybe you can tweet it to him...πŸ˜†) ...his hair does seem to be growing...it reminds me of my brother who insists on growing his hair, and I want to go behind him and snip the errant curls or maybe I'm jealous...because they seem to have better hair than my horse tail...

LOL I think yesterday His To Do List Item #1 was: Irk Runjhun, Make her give Pravachans

Is that negative or positive I don't know...?

Guddu should make a motto...Give Pravachans, don't take Prans (Lectures better than vows)? Since he seems to breathe easier when Runjhun is giving Pravachans and not so easy when she's taking prans?

I actually had it all typed out πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but then I remembered he used to have his hair even longer by a few inches so I deleted my tweet, lol.  It would be funny if it grows it back to that same length.

Like this:

LOL, boy did we get off topic...

What is his place again? πŸ˜†
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

I actually had it all typed out πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but then I remembered he used to have his hair even longer by a few inches so I deleted my tweet, lol.  It would be funny if it grows it back to that same length.

Like this:

LOL, boy did we get off topic...

What is his place again? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I'm so glad there is no one around me...or they might think I have gone nuts laughing at my computer screen...As it is the people at work think I'm crazy...especially since I'm supposed to be working on project deliverables and tasks πŸ˜›

You actually almost tweeted it? πŸ˜† Bechaara...now he gets tweeted on haircuts as well...LOL I saw him only partially in Seven...so I didn't really compare his hair length...

You dragged me off topic...or actually we were talking about his place in the barber shop so not off topic at all...πŸ˜›Just kidding...

Must you even ask the question...Guddu's place is obvious...with Runjhun of course...

Wafah thumbnail
Okay so kind of on topic but not really...πŸ˜† I was typing out my report on my tradeshow event...and couldn't help but think we've been discussing Guddu looking for approval from Runjhun...but how easily both Kukkan and Jabbo have also taken to their Bhabi and wanting to be in the good graces of their Bhabhi. (Yes I pay a lot of attention to my work...)

Kukkan and Jabbo have always revered Guddu but they've added Runjhun to the list so easily. Kukkan agreeing with Runjhun that he will be more responsible and Jabbo wanting to be Runjhun's "chahita dewar" shows that to them Runjhun has become as important as Guddu is to them. The respect they show her, and even the concern where they notice her worries (Kukkan more so) is the same concern they show for their Guddu Bhaiyya.

The Guddu-Kukkan-Jabbo dynamic reminds me so much of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys of Neverland...where they take to Wendy (Runjhun) immediately with her concerns and listening to her. Guddu is almost very comparable to Peter Pan, his stubborn nature, his free spirit, his temper...and Runjhun has a likeness to the nurturing Wendy trying very much to help him grow up...even as she struggled with her own growing up, and changes within herself...

Afterall it was Wendy who helped Peter Pan find his shadow and stitch it back to him...(I don't know what it says about my mental state that I'm comparing Peter Pan to Guddu and Wendy to Runjhun...)

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

Okay so kind of on topic but not really...πŸ˜† I was typing out my report on my tradeshow event...and couldn't help but think we've been discussing Guddu looking for approval from Runjhun...but how easily both Kukkan and Jabbo have also taken to their Bhabi and wanting to be in the good graces of their Bhabhi. (Yes I pay a lot of attention to my work...)

Kukkan and Jabbo have always revered Guddu but they've added Runjhun to the list so easily. Kukkan agreeing with Runjhun that he will be more responsible and Jabbo wanting to be Runjhun's "chahita dewar" shows that to them Runjhun has become as important as Guddu is to them. The respect they show her, and even the concern where they notice her worries (Kukkan more so) is the same concern they show for their Guddu Bhaiyya.

The Guddu-Kukkan-Jabbo dynamic reminds me so much of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys of Neverland...where they take to Wendy (Runjhun) immediately with her concerns and listening to her. Guddu is almost very comparable to Peter Pan, his stubborn nature, his free spirit, his temper...and Runjhun has a likeness to the nurturing Wendy trying very much to help him grow up...even as she struggled with her own growing up, and changes within herself...

Afterall it was Wendy who helped Peter Pan find his shadow and stitch it back to him...(I don't know what it says about my mental state that I'm comparing Peter Pan to Guddu and Wendy to Runjhun...)

That's so true!!!!!!!!!  I just love it.  I'm liking Kukkan a lot more with every episode because he's so down to earth and observative (is that a word? lol) kind of like us Wafah πŸ˜†.  However, even though I like Kukkan now, I always remember that scene of Jabbo and Kukkan harassing Runjhun.  It was after Guddu had touched Runjhun and he had the two of them sing loud enough for her to hear them... and I think the song was "Chooke mere maan ko" or "tan ko" (by touching by heart or body).  Lol, eventually that scene will stop popping into my head but not yet.  On the other hand, also keep thinking back to that episode where Guddu accepted the challenge.  If Kukkan hadn't tricked him then Guddu would not have accepted... Kukkan said he was on Guddu's side but he obviously was not.  It's almost like Runjhun's small act of kindness of bringing them food was enough to win over Kukkan.  Guddu on the other hand needs lots of kindness that will basically kick him in the butt before he starts caring openly as Kukkan does. πŸ˜†  I know he showed it today but who knows with him.  He could be back to yelling again tomorrow... he still doesn't know that Runjhun refused his gift right?  I'm hoping in the future when Gunjhun fight Kukkan takes Runjhun's side but pretends to take Guddu's so that he can make him understand.  For Jabbo, I'm hoping he likes his bhabhi enough that he influences Mahadevi to change for the better.  Wouldn't that be nice?  I think part of the reason both Kukkan and Jabbo have taken to Runjhun is because not only is she nice to them but she's also nice to Guddu and worries about him as much as they do.

I like your analogy Wafah, the only thing I don't like is that Wendy and Peter don't end up together so I don't want to comment.πŸ˜†  Everything else does fit though.

Also, LMAO on the "Guddu's place is obvious...with Runjhun of course" comment.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago