Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #123 | New Link Pg 1 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dg0628

@bushy ...am good..lol been standing outside waiting for a bus for all this time ...still waiting

@azy lol no comment? ...yes and look AKK i ended up replying to everyone becuz of u and viji and so i didnt do my uni work and me did it all now lol the things i do for u two

@san ...so my nakku wha was the song and movie u wanted vm on for our anniversary
ohh poor u!!
u 1st finish ur uni work and then reply to ours!!
c this is y we love u๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
*azy runs to read AKK*๐Ÿ˜†

@bushy ...am good..lol been standing outside waiting for a bus for all this time ...still waiting

@azy lol no comment? ...yes and look AKK i ended up replying to everyone becuz of u and viji and so i didnt do my uni work and me did it all now lol the things i do for u two

@san ...so my nakku wha was the song and movie u wanted vm on for our anniversary

oh! dear, u want to give me gift as vm,,,,,I am dying...ok, so create vm on Chhayi Madhoshiya song

i love it more๐Ÿ˜
imma put that scene in my ff ...lol but not the onez im currently writing al naku educated in those my new one will have it...haha which will be short to and will also only start wen AKK is done
Originally posted by AzMishy

i was telling it to Daya๐Ÿ˜›

yes, looking to daya and telling me , na? so I answered๐Ÿ˜›
read it!!๐Ÿ˜›
tahnks Daya๐Ÿ˜ƒ,
BTW when r u planing to update ha๐Ÿ˜ณ
daya u have to do my VM too!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
haan naku wat better gift then puttng all our memories together lol ok i dunno that song but willlook into it...
azy i noe but i am gonna write update for that soon ...so decided to take a brk and reply while eating dinner lol yea well it just took longer than expected lol
i know azy bout vm for u...san...kiran...siggy for srush lol and maybbe kiran too lol and 3 FF to uppdate lol lotz to do

haan naku wat better gift then puttng all our memories together lol ok i dunno that song but willlook into it...
azy i noe but i am gonna write update for that soon ...so decided to take a brk and reply while eating dinner lol yea well it just took longer than expected lol

It is from the movie Jumbo.....an animated hindi film, dubbed by akshay kumar and so many bolly stars. U can find it easily. Listen and then create a vm.๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol animated film titled jumbo lol ok will defo look into that haha really jumbo?? lol