Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #123 | New Link Pg 1 (Page 115)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

basicaly india ,,now in canada , u in SL na ..i knw spamming kuch zada err bata raha hai Cry
u too from canadaEmbarrassed
then u r near to daya naWink
yes me from SLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by AzMishy

raj thum kaha chali gayiUnhappy
spammin ka er raa raha hai bar bar Cry
before u post copy it so if it get spamed u can paste again, no need to type againWinkLOL
 
 
y alearnign LOL  abhi phir se gaya ,forgot to copy pasteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by prncz

basicaly india ,,now in canada , u in SL na ..i knw spamming kuch zada err bata raha hai Cry
u too from canadaEmbarrassed
then u r near to daya naWink
yes me from SLBig smile
 
 
ya close to dayaa ,,though i thnk 1 hr drive i thnk ,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

nahin re i only knw 2-3 lines,,, i wil learn frm u  little daily ,, i love suth indian foos,, dosai ,idli,upma,puttu
aww me too like tosa idli, here in SL u get all thoseBig smile
if u wants to learn tamil best person is vijiWink
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

 
 
y alearnign LOL  abhi phir se gaya ,forgot to copy pasteLOL
dont forget next timeLOL
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by prncz

nahin re i only knw 2-3 lines,,, i wil learn frm u  little daily ,, i love suth indian foos,, dosai ,idli,upma,puttu
aww me too like tosa idli, here in SL u get all thoseBig smile
if u wants to learn tamil best person is vijiWink
where is viji ,her id is chitoo no ,,i never got to spek  to her ...,iam at wrk when u guys chat ,today had day offLOL 
so u speak tamil .also singhalese ..do umake idlis at hme too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

 
 
ya close to dayaa ,,though i thnk 1 hr drive i thnk ,,,
i hourEmbarrassed
it is far more closer than where we r naTongue
i think for me it will take more than a day on flight to reach her if at allOuchLOL
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 7371

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

where is viji ,her id is chitoo no ,,i never got to spek  to her ...,iam at wrk when u guys chat ,today had day offLOL 
so u speak tamil .also singhalese ..do umake idlis at hme too LOL
she is in qutar so thursday friday is there weekend so usually she wont comeEmbarrassed
yes we do make it home, not me my momLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 118   Views: 95730

-Fivr- 118 95730 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Archived Mansion- All Links Here

2 3

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 20   Views: 25346

iwantitall 20 25346 04 April 2012 at 11:09am by ShuVin
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122

Author: minuu   Replies: 973   Views: 616680

minuu 973 616680 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1169   Views: 95166

waqas_ali 1169 95166 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 130   Views: 86267

-Sharona- 130 86267 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index