Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chithoo

nope from my previous trip...recent one is all in the beachπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so u in a bikini🀣
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

haha i know sorry i responding this time...acutally i was gonna respond to the last ones...but then me made deal with missy and with uni I have no time to sit and read and i had to write this part and do uni work around that so me just said forget comments for it ...i will comment for all this time πŸ˜†

yeah right...u, yr item all busy people and only azy and i the poor desperates housewives...have nothing else to do but like and comment on your threads...chal Az from now on we will also only like their posts and acknowledge it and not comment...😈
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

thnku soo much girls!!πŸ˜ƒ :*)

u r most welcome dear😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AzMishy

yes tell me Daya , what is that count down ha!! all of a sudden out of na where!! is he gonna do something to him??😲

i dunno ...lol what do u think ...me gonna get chappals? πŸ˜† kya hai he stand at top floor, countdown ...hehe wat u think he will do :P
Iridescence1 thumbnail

yeah right...u, yr item all busy people and only azy and i the poor desperates housewives...have nothing else to do but like and comment on your threads...chal Az from now on we will also only like their posts and acknowledge it and not comment...😈

aww dont do that...me only did not have time this time...geez me will at least comment for u 2 from now on everytime ! even if im dying πŸ˜† ok ...
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

so u in a bikini🀣

oye besharam nahi hoon mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...even i can't stop laughing imagining me in oneπŸ˜†...in fact my swimsuit is such a cute frock type i was the only one who was over dressed in maldives...even tha paatis were in bikiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and my hubby said they shld be banned from there🀣
-Azy- thumbnail

yes i told her, next time only like😈
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

aww dont do that...me only did not have time this time...geez me will at least comment for u 2 from now on everytime ! even if im dying πŸ˜† ok ...

even if u r dying...well i like that...very touched...u r forgiven...please don't die...😭...we don't want yr comments...we want only UπŸ˜ƒ
-Azy- thumbnail

oye besharam nahi hoon mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...even i can't stop laughing imagining me in oneπŸ˜†...in fact my swimsuit is such a cute frock type i was the only one who was over dressed in maldives...even tha paatis were in bikiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and my hubby said they shld be banned from there🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Iridescence1 thumbnail

even if u r dying...well i like that...very touched...u r forgiven...please don't die...😭...we don't want yr comments...we want only UπŸ˜ƒ

i dont plan on dying but u noe it will happen ...