Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 9)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red
- OMG Ana, I've heard you relating yourself to domestic violence before too LOL, I think in your past life you must have been a victim of domestic violence LOL!

It explains why I want a man like Dutta who slaps me and then comes home drunk, asking me to feed him and apologizing by trying to break the hand he slapped me with Day Dreaming

*goes and admits herself to the nearest psych clinic* I need help.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...You ARE really crazy!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Can I just start by saying that I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on my comments Embarrassed LOL

... uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me* Ooh Ana *bless you* but I wouldnt be sending my Dutta in time to hold you, as I dont want my darling to catch a cold, sorry ! I seriously think you should be confined to your room Stern Smile...And Ana, since you know Dutta so well, have you ever imagined how would Dutta "sneeze"?! ROFLROFLROFL Do you think he would be drool worthy when he SNEEZES?! ROFLROFLROFL

You took my blue color, so now I have to use PINK Dead LOL

Now on that Dutta sneezing note >> ROFLROFLROFL Arre, Appu,  Dutta would totally look all droolworthy while sneezing, coughing up slimeballs, and even with chicken pox. OMIGOD. I was just struck by a thought. Do you think Dutta ever had chicken pox?

... uff... somebody get me a fan... Well am using it, but you can take it Big smile ----->
ROFL

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car Day Dreaming See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm wondering, in such a case, how would he have stopped the blood with that hanky Shocked?! LOL

LMAO LOL No, I think he would ripped off some of her sari and wrapped her entire waist. No, wait. He would have ripped off his whole kurta and bandaged her LOL Just imagine Dutta ripping off his kurta, Appu Day Dreaming Main Ana Ana chilaonga, kurta phaad ke...

Precap was Day Dreaming Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? LOL He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. Oh ya, the 1st place Dutta would always touch is her hair Embarrassed, even during the SR he does the same thing Big smile! Though I would personally prefer him to hold her cheeks Day Dreaming. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine Embarrassed For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair LOL That would be hilarious ROFLROFLROFL! Btw, do you REALLY think Dutta would know how to braid hair LOL?! Just imagine him struggling with so much of hair in his hands LOLIt would be fun to see Dutta's reaction if Nakku asks him whether he can do it for her LOL, he wouldnt be able to say a NO out of politeness and might just oblige ROFLROFLROFL! And just imagine how the end result would turn out to be ROFLROFLROFL! 

OMIGOD, APPU! LMAO ROFL ... can't breathe ... ROFLROFLROFL Dutta feeling obliged to braid Naku's hair ROFLROFL The result... omigod ROFL Too... much... hair... ROFLROFL The whole image of Dutta and braiding makes me LMAO ROFLROFLROFL

Maybe Dutta can apply makeup on Naku's face while he's at it LOL And then they can share lollipops and skip down the street LOL 

Good to see the DUTTA-DUEL going on. We also have a Fan to fan the fire, *rubs hands*
We all agreed that Dutta gets all tangled up(hands an feet) trying to express himself in front of Naku. Now the thought of a mule with MR's head and Shakira saunter trying to braid Naku's hair...*sees Dutta all twisted and tangled in the strands and Naku giving him an exasperated glare. They have got tied in an atoot bandhan. Sees ZD, Elysia and Dewdrop-pearl approaching from 3 directions scissors in hand and a devilish glint in their eyes. They approach closer and closer and closer... Freeze frame*

Ana you really are smitten by GOVINDA!!!!!!!!!

Dutta applying make up on Naku would bring back memories of That Chalbaaz scene where Sridevi dresses up Rohini Hattangadi. And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth, he will never Skip down the road, he will saunter down setting each tar particle on slow fire. Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli. 
*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*

@ blue - OMG thats HILARIOUS Moontide ROFLROFLROFL!!

@ red - What a PERFECT comparison ClapROFLROFLROFL!! Just imagine if THAT is Dutta's calibre in make-up and styling!! ROFLROFLROFL

@ green - Aayeee hayeee Day Dreaming!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideElysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth...

LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL PERFECT WORD to describe it. Though-provoking LOL Dutta licking a lollipop. How about Dutta drinking a smoothie from a straw while twirling his hair with one finger?Dutta twirling his hair with one finger and drinking SMOOTHIE with a straw, Ana?!?!?! ROFLROFLROFL Thats a hilarious visual ROFLROFLROFL!!

Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli.

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ROFLROFL And the whole scene would be happening to this song:

Thats a really funny song, Ana ROFLROFLROFL!! Especially for DN Shocked?! ROFLROFLROFL

*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*

Why does this give me a visual of Dutta licking my head? Stern Smile OMG Ana!! ROFLROFLROFL

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 6:36am

MoontideElysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Yes, indeed *nods in approval* This DN-Lollipop scene as a break would definitely bring in the much needed TRPs for Colors. DN could even do the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance. That would make the TRPs skyrocket, especially if Baji, AS, Leela, Roops, and everyone else joined:

Dutta in a striped Pathani will naturally take center stage. Was good to see AS in the foreground, her back to the camera most of the time.Its just that Sudarshan is finding it difficult to catch on. He looks at Kishore on his right and copies his moves. Leela is a natural though. 

We will need to make only minor corrections like changing Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance to Peanut Butter Poha Nashta Dance. 

Note: Will have to incorporate the Dining table and Bappa idol in the scene.Possibility,  AS could be shown sitting at the Dinning table. At the end, they can all turn to Bappa (darshan) dedicate song and do pranaam. 

OMG you guys are HILARIOUS ROFLROFLROFL!! And Ana, that Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance song, and imagining PN wasis dancing on that song (the likes of AS, Dutta, Baaji, etc.) was TOO FUNNY FOR WORDSROFLROFLROFL!!

I got a slightly different visual for the same...AS, Dutta and Baaji leading in the front, with AS in between Dutta and Baaji...AS has her saree pallu covering her hair bun and is dancing on the same steps, with Dutta and Baaji on either sides doing the same
ROFLROFLROFL (AS wearing her "peach" saree with silver works, Dutta in his black pathani, and Baaji his orange kurta, blue jeans, and funny looking shoes! ROFLROFLROFL)

@ blue - Thats
ROFLROFLROFL! I remembered Kishore and Suds dancing on Dutta's 1st bachelor party, their dances were something similar to this ROFLROFLROFL! Check out this scene ROFL.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02W8POWHC4

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 6:37am

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
APPU. I want my Laagi back on TV as well Ouch

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

DN could even do the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance. That would make the TRPs skyrocket, especially if Baji, AS, Leela, Roops, and everyone else joined:

Dutta in a striped Pathani will naturally take center stage. Was good to see AS in the foreground, her back to the camera most of the time.Its just that Sudarshan is finding it difficult to catch on. He looks at Kishore on his right and copies his moves. Leela is a natural though. 

We will need to make only minor corrections like changing Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance to Peanut Butter Poha Nashta Dance. 

@ bold: LMAO ROFL I can actually imagine them instead of those students doing the PBJTD ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL

OMG you guys are HILARIOUS ROFLROFLROFL!! And Ana, that Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance song, and imagining PN wasis dancing on that song (the likes of AS, Dutta, Baaji, etc.) was TOO FUNNY FOR WORDSROFLROFLROFL!!

I got a slightly different visual for the same...AS, Dutta and Baaji leading in the front, with AS in between Dutta and Baaji...AS has her saree pallu covering her hair bun and is dancing on the same steps, with Dutta and Baaji on either sides doing the same ROFLROFLROFL (AS wearing her "peach" saree with silver works, Dutta in his black pathani, and Baaji his orange kurta, blue jeans, and funny looking shoes! ROFLROFLROFL)

@ blue - Thats ROFLROFLROFL! I remembered Kishore and Suds dancing on Dutta's 1st bachelor party, their dances were something similar to this ROFLROFLROFL! Check out this scene ROFL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02W8POWHC4

@ bold: LMAAAO, Appu ROFLROFLROFLROFL I seriously can't breathe right now ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Elysia - 04 May 2011 at 6:53am

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
LMAO. Appu and Moon, did you guys especially notice Dutta centre stage step at 1:50 in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTa1bmMdTO8 LOLLOLLOLLOL It was epic. The way Baji, Suds, and everyone else did a circle around ClapLOL

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

APPU. I want my Laagi back on TV as well Ouch

I can understand, Ana Ouch! Even am going through the same, I think its Liz's post that made you all nostalgic right Cry?! I'm just hoping that some miracle happen, and we get to see our old LTL back on screen, with the same old characters, writers, and the same old Classic LTL FEEL Ouch!

MoontideElysia

Go to top