Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Moontide

ROFLLMAOROFL

Now we also have a sond dedicated to the Tasha lolli-scene. 
Watch out BB, you have competition.

D-N The real eternal comic story ROFL

I seriously would've loved to see a song sequence with DN and lollipops and this song LOLLOLJust imagine... Naku wearing pink... Dutta wearing his pathanis... lollipops in hand... brightly smiling faces like in the breakfast commercials... Party

And they end it saying...

Dutta-Main hoon lollipop mulga! (smiles devastatingly and looks at Naku)

Naku- Main kya bolti, main lollipop mulgi! (smiles shyly and lowers eyes and lolli)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

ROFLLMAOROFL

I seriously would've loved to see a song sequence with DN and lollipops and this song LOLLOLJust imagine... Naku wearing pink... Dutta wearing his pathanis... lollipops in hand... brightly smiling faces like in the breakfast commercials... Party

Naku- Main kya bolti, main lollipop mulgi! (smiles shyly and lowers eyes and lolli)

OMIGOD ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL SOMEBODY get Mahhi and Mishal to do this ONE commercial for us PLEASE! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

EDIT: At least they didn't end it with a "because you're worth it" or "easy breezy, Covergirl" LOL

Edited by Elysia - 03 May 2011 at 3:59pm

Moontide

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

ROFLLMAOROFL

OMIGOD ROFL SOMEBODY get Mahhi and Mishal to do this ONE commercial for us PLEASE! ROFL

EDIT: At least they didn't end it with a "because you're worth it" or "easy breezy, Covergirl" LOL

Seriously, Bandbajao comes up with such a tug-at-your-heartsrtings episode. And we...

I was just wondering, our LTL's so high on trp yet hasn't got any endorsements till date. How about having this commercial as a break?

Edited by Moontide - 03 May 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Seriously, Bandbajao comes up with such a tug-at-your-heartsrtings episode. And we...

I was just wondering, our LTL's so high on trp yet hasn't got any endorsements till date. How about having this commercial as a break?

Yes, indeed *nods in approval* This DN-Lollipop scene as a break would definitely bring in the much needed TRPs for Colors. DN could even do the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance. That would make the TRPs skyrocket, especially if Baji, AS, Leela, Roops, and everyone else joined:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Yes, indeed *nods in approval* This DN-Lollipop scene as a break would definitely bring in the much needed TRPs for Colors. DN could even do the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance. That would make the TRPs skyrocket, especially if Baji, AS, Leela, Roops, and everyone else joined:

Dutta in a striped Pathani will naturally take center stage. Was good to see AS in the foreground, her back to the camera most of the time. Its just that Sudarshan is finding it difficult to catch on. He looks at Kishore on his right and copies his moves. Leela is a natural though. 

We will need to make only minor corrections like changing Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance to Peanut Butter Poha Nashta Dance. 

Note: Will have to incorporate the Dining table and Bappa idol in the scene.Possibility,  AS could be shown sitting at the Dinning table. At the end, they can all turn to Bappa (darshan) dedicate song and do pranaam. 

Elysia

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
This is what is our dear original LTL was supposed to be.  What an episode this has been.  Thanx a ton dear BB.  It was completely droolworthy.  All the days when i was imagining now dutta will take care of nakku which was long due,  it never happenedBroken Heart.   But u hav filled the void.  But still my heart aches that this could have been the real episode of LTL.  I just cant get over that its no more.    

Moontide

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

I just want to start by pointing out that I'm not obsessed or addicted Stern Smile I swear I'm not.  Yeah we believe u, go on.The whole countdown thing is just my excitement bubbling over. No big deal. Just excitement. I did not spend my whole day obsessing over the upcoming episode. I have a life *looks anxiously at the writers* I'm not obsessing.  God save us this nautanki 

Ignoring my immature behavior, let's move on to DHAN TA NAAAN, Ana's fabulously boring analysis of tonight's episode. Lemme hear you say "WE LOVE ANA'S BORING ANALYSIS OF LTL EPISODES. YAY." I still can't hear you, guys. Disappointing Broken HeartDont be,  here it is, if this is boring then we surely "love to read ur BORING analysis anyday".

Scene #1-2: I simply loved how protective Dutta was here.   uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me* Phir se JHOOT!!

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car Day Dreaming See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows*  naughty naughty Ana!

Scene #3-4: For once AS got instantly concerned for Naku and not Dutta first. Very true as her priority was always duta nd dutta ONLY, nakku would be noticed only if she was hurt saving dutta.    

Scene #5-6: Loved those moments in which Dutta watched Naku in her sleep. more desperate when it comes to protecting her, doesn't it? Because he can't make it without his strength... and if she breaks... hard to even consider...
 "... aur kitna dard sahegi tu, Naku...?" This was the best quote in tonight's episode. I just loved the simplicity of it, the worry and desperation and pain those words held. Beautiful. Just imagine the amount of barely restained emotions that Mishal would have shown with this dialogue... Day Dreaming U just touched the raw wound with this statement.  I just cant stop getting over the loss of not seeing THE ACTOR Mishal in these scenes.

Thankfully, Naku's stubborn. She won't give up on convincing so easily. Besides, she's good at recognizing people's nature... Dutta will have to believe her eventually.
Right?  Absolutely!

Precap was Day Dreaming Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? LOL He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine Embarrassed For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair LOL Thank God that he didn't LOL  Here u just stole my thoughts.  Me too almost thought dutta would just help her in braiding her hair, i woundnt have minded thou' as long as the two r together. 

Okay, I'm done gushing over tonight's episode. So... can we have a special episode up like... right NOW? Big smile  Patience dear, but must say ur words were like an icing on the cake nd a special treat indeed. 
Thank U!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*ElysiaLekz

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Can I just start by saying that I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on my comments Embarrassed LOL Oh thanks Embarrassed, and same here, even I love your posts and comments Big smile!

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

... uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me* Ooh Ana *bless you* but I wouldnt be sending my Dutta in time to hold you, as I dont want my darling to catch a cold, sorry ! I seriously think you should be confined to your room Stern Smile...And Ana, since you know Dutta so well, have you ever imagined how would Dutta "sneeze"?! ROFLROFLROFL Do you think he would be drool worthy when he SNEEZES?! ROFLROFLROFL

You took my blue color, so now I have to use PINK Dead LOL Oh am soo sorry Ana, even I love blue, so INCH-PINCH Big smile!

Now on that Dutta sneezing note >> ROFLROFLROFL Arre, Appu,  Dutta would totally look all droolworthy while sneezing, coughing up slimeballs, and even with chicken pox. Really ROFLROFLROFL?!?! OMIGOD. I was just struck by a thought. Do you think Dutta ever had chicken pox? Well, I dont think so Ermm, his complexion looks really clear and spot-less Day Dreaming (except for few blood stains here and there, every now and then LOL!)

... uff... somebody get me a fan... Well am using it, but you can take it Big smile ----->
ROFL

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car Day Dreaming See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm wondering, in such a case, how would he have stopped the blood with that hanky Shocked?! LOL

LMAO LOL No, I think he would ripped off some of her sari and wrapped her entire waist. No, wait. Ok, now imagine how would he practically accomplish this process, if she is lying on the car seat ROFLROFLROFL?!?! He would have ripped off his whole kurta and bandaged her LOL That sounds much better and feasible Approve! Just imagine Dutta ripping off his kurta, Appu Day Dreaming Main Ana Ana chilaonga, kurta phaad ke... ...ROFLROFLROFL...How about "main Appu Appu chilaaonga, kurta phaad ke..." Day Dreaming. Maybe you guys can go for the song "jab tak rahega samose main aaloo...tera rahoonga oh mere Anaaa..." ROFLROFLROFL Btw Ana, just realised, isnt your name similar to Dutta's favorite enemy, ANNA?!

Precap was Day Dreaming Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? LOL He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. Oh ya, the 1st place Dutta would always touch is her hair Embarrassed, even during the SR he does the same thing Big smile! Though I would personally prefer him to hold her cheeks Day Dreaming. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine Embarrassed For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair LOL That would be hilarious ROFLROFLROFL! Btw, do you REALLY think Dutta would know how to braid hair LOL?! Just imagine him struggling with so much of hair in his hands LOLIt would be fun to see Dutta's reaction if Nakku asks him whether he can do it for her LOL, he wouldnt be able to say a NO out of politeness and might just oblige ROFLROFLROFL! And just imagine how the end result would turn out to be ROFLROFLROFL! 

OMIGOD, APPU! LMAO ROFL ... can't breathe ... ROFLROFLROFL Dutta feeling obliged to braid Naku's hair ROFLROFL The result... omigod ROFL Too... much... hair... ROFLROFL The whole image of Dutta and braiding makes me LMAO ROFLROFLROFL Maybe Dutta can apply makeup on Naku's face while he's at it LOL Have you EVER thought how would Nakku look at the end of it all Wacko?! ROFLROFLROFL Arre, that guy doesnt even know the difference between "payal" and "necklace", seeing so many makeup powders, liquids, pastes, can you imagine HOW would Dutta process everything in his "gadhapan" inflicted mind Silly?!?! ROFLROFLROFL He might end up making a "masala" of it on Nakku's beautiful face! ROFLROFLROFL Waise bhi, the poor girl has suffered a lot with her mom and her "soot" experiments, ab usse ek aur imtehaan se mat guzarne do pleaseee...usne bohut saha hain! ROFLROFLROFL Pleaseee dont make her the "canvas" for Dutta's artistic explorations and "kala pradarshans"! ROFLROFLROFL

My comments in GREEN...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 6:38am

MoontideElysia

Go to top