Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Beautiful episode, just awesome.ClapClapClap

Donno how to thank you BB ' each day gets better.Hug

This is the TaSha I longed to watch on screen. Nice to see Dutta remembering all the instances when Nakku had taken care of him.  His pain seeing her hurt was so well described. I hurt too.

Baji's phone ringing and Dutta getting upset was cool, so natural.Smile

And Dutta losing his cool even when she was hurt ' is so Dutta. Star Thanks for not changing the character. That rage, the anger is his trait and that should never change right or wrong. He could mellow down but never change.

Aww the precap ' just amazing. Can't wait for 'morrow. Nakku with tresses hanging loose and Dutta lost 'was always one of my dream sequences.Day Dreaming

Can't agree more. These flash backs are the scenes that you want to watch again and again. Mostly with very little or no dialouge yet so many emotions. I think we will have to add a couple of scenes from today's epi to that list as well. 

You have made a great point. Oh yes, Dutta's character should never change. His first impulse to any difficult situation is anger, and thats why he is Dutta Smile

Edited by Moontide - 03 May 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Good to see the DUTTA-DUEL going on.

Oh, it's always ON LOL

We all agreed that Dutta gets all tangled up(hands an feet) trying to express himself in front of Naku. Now the thought of a mule with MR's head and Shakira saunter trying to braid Naku's hair...*sees Dutta all twisted and tangled in the strands and Naku giving him an exasperated glare. They have got tied in an atoot bandhan. Sees ZD, Elysia and Dewdrop-pearl approaching from 3 directions scissors in hand and a devilish glint in their eyes. They approach closer and closer and closer... Freeze frame*

LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL For some reason, I see Dutta trying to warn Naku in this scene, but all that escapes his lips is a vibrating meeeh.

Ana you really are smitten by GOVINDA!!!!!!!!!

Yes, he makes me believe that men can wear diapers and still look relatively handsome.

And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth...

LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL PERFECT WORD to describe it. Though-provoking LOL Dutta licking a lollipop. How about Dutta drinking a smoothie from a straw while twirling his hair with one finger?

He will never Skip down the road, he will saunter down setting each tar particle on slow fire.

Oh, Moontide Day Dreaming The images you create inside my head... *drools*

Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli.

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ROFLROFL And the whole scene would be happening to this song:

*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*

Why does this give me a visual of Dutta licking my head? Stern Smile

Edited by Elysia - 03 May 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Good to see the DUTTA-DUEL going on.

Oh, it's always ON LOL

We all agreed that Dutta gets all tangled up(hands an feet) trying to express himself in front of Naku. Now the thought of a mule with MR's head and Shakira saunter trying to braid Naku's hair...*sees Dutta all twisted and tangled in the strands and Naku giving him an exasperated glare. They have got tied in an atoot bandhan. Sees ZD, Elysia and Dewdrop-pearl approaching from 3 directions scissors in hand and a devilish glint in their eyes. They approach closer and closer and closer... Freeze frame*

LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL For some reason, I see Dutta trying to warn Naku in this scene, but all that escapes his lips is a vibrating meeeh.

Ana you really are smitten by GOVINDA!!!!!!!!!

Yes, he makes me believe that men can wear diapers and still look relatively handsome.

And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth...

LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL PERFECT WORD to describe it. Though-provoking LOL Dutta licking a lollipop. How about Dutta drinking a smoothie from a straw while twirling his hair with one finger?

He will never Skip down the road, he will saunter down setting each tar particle on slow fire.

Oh, Moontide Day Dreaming The images you create inside my head... *drools*

Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli.

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ROFLROFL  

*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*

Why does this give me a visual of Dutta licking my head? Stern Smile

ROFL

Dutta downs a smoothie???????? It can be max Dutta wipping lips with the back of his hands after having ganna juice. More like tipping it in NEAT from the bottle.
Trying to figure him twirling that hair as well ROFL ROFL
*LOOKS VERRRYYY GIRLIE*

Aur waise bhi Dutta ne to already tumhara dimak chat liya hai!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiameghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Dutta downs a smoothie???????? It can be max Dutta wipping lips with the back of his hands after having ganna juice. More like tipping it in NEAT from the bottle.
Trying to figure him twirling that hair as well ROFL ROFL
*LOOKS VERRRYYY GIRLIE*

Aur waise bhi Dutta ne to already tumhara dimak chat liya hai!!!!!

LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHow about an ice cream? For Seema he was willing to eat candy floss LOL Now THAT I call girlie LOL

Oh, the hair-twirling. I was about to write that he'd be flipping his hair instead, but he doesn't have hair long enough to flip LOL

Did you check out Tasha Lollipop Scene wala song? I added it after you quoted my commentLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
ROFLLMAOROFL

Now we also have a song dedicated to the Tasha lolli-scene. 
Watch out BB, you have competition.

D-N The real eternal comic story ROFL

Edited by Moontide - 03 May 2011 at 3:45pm

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
You actually went on the net and found a song appropriate for our screen play!!!!!!!!! LOL

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

ROFLLMAOROFL

Now we also have a sond dedicated to the Tasha lolli-scene. 
Watch out BB, you have competition.

D-N The real eternal comic story ROFL

I seriously would've loved to see a song sequence with DN and lollipops and this song LOLLOLJust imagine... Naku wearing pink... Dutta wearing his pathanis... lollipops in hand... brightly smiling faces like in the breakfast commercials... Party

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

You actually went on the net and found a song appropriate for our screen play!!!!!!!!! LOL

Yes LOL But the song was already playing in my head when you started the story of Naku waiting for Dutta to take the first lick LOL

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top