Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

ROFLROFLROFL Dutta saying "as you say my love?" ROFLROFLROFL 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

Seriously? LOL When did he say please??

EDIT: I just skimmed through the pages and got my answer. He said it to SUPRIYA Dead Of all people...

he said "please bolo kya hua hai" when she was sobbing aftr their engagement! LOL and after he said please he smashed the table lamp and stormed out just like DUTTA!!!! ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL 

Thats not exactly what you expect someone to do after they say a "please"
ROFLROFLROFL!!

Aparna when Dutta says Please, you are supposed to hear it as "Can't you hear what I am saying?" ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL 

More like when he says please, he actually means: "Don't make me repeat the word or I'll smash a lamp, throw tantrums like a five-year old, and make my dramatic exit."

His please is like a life threat.

Or maybe what he really means is: "Please don't make me kill the lamp. I already have human blood on my hands." And we're just not getting it right.

@ blue - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideElysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Ya but Supriya dint know that, and she had to bear his wrath ROFLROFLROFL! No wonder she has always been terrified of him since then LOL! Nakku is the ONLY ONE who has had the guts to enter the LION'S DEN when the lion is in FULL FORM! Even Aayisaab and his sisters get totally terrified when Dutta loses control and becomes violent, that they become totally silent and just watch over. But Nakku goes and stands there in the face of the storm, and tries to cool him down, as she knows him so well that no matter how violent he gets, he will not harm her Embarrassed. Thats her faith and understanding of Dutta, and she has never been wrong Embarrassed.

Can I just add that this was the ONE time when I actually wished that the pillow he threw landed on Supriya's head, not the lamp Dead I mean, the girl was pushing even MY buttons with her whimpering silence. He was asking so nicely na. He kept being patient and then she went all weepity woppity and he lost it *comforts Dutta* Not his fault. Even I wanted to hit something (read: Supriya) just then.

Waise, yeah. Dutta can get a bit violent LOL *sings* But he keeps me coming back for more...

Oh God. I really do sound like a victim of domestic violence Dead

@ blue - Oh ya, I agree with you. Dutta tried asking her politely in every way possible, and all she would do was either remain silent, or irritatingly go on whining Angry! Maybe if I was in his place, even I might have got pissed Angry (though my reaction would have been different from his LOL!)

@ red
- OMG Ana, I've heard you relating yourself to domestic violence before too LOL, I think in your past life you must have been a victim of domestic violence LOL!

MoontideElysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.Confused Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together alwaysD'oh and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair Day Dreaming...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

ROFLROFLROFL Dutta saying "as you say my love?" ROFLROFLROFL 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

When does Dutta say "please" Shocked?! Does he say it to Nakku LOL?! I cant imagine him saying "Nakku...pleaseee!" LOL!

Actually even I was surprised when Dutta got pissed with Nakku when she wasnt well Ouch, after all the dialogues he says to himself like she has suffered a lot because of him, and its always she who bears the brunt of whatever he does, etc., he shows her the finger and asks her to shut up Ouch! I know Dutta is short-tempered, and he doesnt have a habit of listening to others, but still I felt bad for Nakku Cry. Arre before fuming, he should have atleast asked her why she said that na. Hey bhagwaaan...iss gadhe ko kab akkal aayega  !

Gadhe ko akal aa gayi toh hw will u make VMs on him ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
He said "please" to Supriya! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PLEASE, PLease, please don't ever make Dutta start speaking the Queen's lingo. His earthy Hindi and Marathi IS the USP of all Dutta-speak. LTL is special because of the language spoken by the central characters. One 'please' to Supriya is enough. Most of us don't even remember it. 

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Can I just start by saying that I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on my comments Embarrassed LOL

... uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me* Ooh Ana *bless you* but I wouldnt be sending my Dutta in time to hold you, as I dont want my darling to catch a cold, sorry ! I seriously think you should be confined to your room Stern Smile...And Ana, since you know Dutta so well, have you ever imagined how would Dutta "sneeze"?! ROFLROFLROFL Do you think he would be drool worthy when he SNEEZES?! ROFLROFLROFL

You took my blue color, so now I have to use PINK Dead LOL

Now on that Dutta sneezing note >> ROFLROFLROFL Arre, Appu,  Dutta would totally look all droolworthy while sneezing, coughing up slimeballs, and even with chicken pox. OMIGOD. I was just struck by a thought. Do you think Dutta ever had chicken pox?

... uff... somebody get me a fan... Well am using it, but you can take it Big smile ----->
Stern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car Day Dreaming See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm wondering, in such a case, how would he have stopped the blood with that hanky Shocked?! LOL

LMAO LOL No, I think he would ripped off some of her sari and wrapped her entire waist. No, wait. He would have ripped off his whole kurta and bandaged her LOL Just imagine Dutta ripping off his kurta, Appu Day Dreaming Main Ana Ana chilaonga, kurta phaad ke...

Precap was Day Dreaming Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? LOL He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. Oh ya, the 1st place Dutta would always touch is her hair Embarrassed, even during the SR he does the same thing Big smile! Though I would personally prefer him to hold her cheeks Day Dreaming. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine Embarrassed For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair LOL That would be hilarious ROFLROFLROFL! Btw, do you REALLY think Dutta would know how to braid hair LOL?! Just imagine him struggling with so much of hair in his hands LOLIt would be fun to see Dutta's reaction if Nakku asks him whether he can do it for her LOL, he wouldnt be able to say a NO out of politeness and might just oblige ROFLROFLROFL! And just imagine how the end result would turn out to be ROFLROFLROFL! 

OMIGOD, APPU! LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ... can't breathe ... ROFLROFLROFL Dutta feeling obliged to braid Naku's hair ROFLROFL The result... omigod ROFL Too... much... hair... ROFLROFL The whole image of Dutta and braiding makes me LMAO ROFLROFLROFL

Maybe Dutta can apply makeup on Naku's face while he's at it LOL And then they can share lollipops and skip down the street LOL 

Edited by Elysia - 03 May 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

PLEASE, PLease, please don't ever make Dutta start speaking the Queen's lingo. His earthy Hindi and Marathi IS the USP of all Dutta-speak. LTL is special because of the language spoken by the central characters. One 'please' to Supriya is enough. Most of us don't even remember it. 

When Dutta speaks Marathi, it sounds sexy Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Ya but Supriya dint know that, and she had to bear his wrath ROFLROFLROFL! No wonder she has always been terrified of him since then LOL! Nakku is the ONLY ONE who has had the guts to enter the LION'S DEN when the lion is in FULL FORM! Even Aayisaab and his sisters get totally terrified when Dutta loses control and becomes violent, that they become totally silent and just watch over. But Nakku goes and stands there in the face of the storm, and tries to cool him down, as she knows him so well that no matter how violent he gets, he will not harm her Embarrassed. Thats her faith and understanding of Dutta, and she has never been wrong Embarrassed.

Can I just add that this was the ONE time when I actually wished that the pillow he threw landed on Supriya's head, not the lamp Dead I mean, the girl was pushing even MY buttons with her whimpering silence. He was asking so nicely na. He kept being patient and then she went all weepity woppity and he lost it *comforts Dutta* Not his fault. Even I wanted to hit something (read: Supriya) just then.

Waise, yeah. Dutta can get a bit violent LOL *sings* But he keeps me coming back for more...

Oh God. I really do sound like a victim of domestic violence Dead

@ blue - Oh ya, I agree with you. Dutta tried asking her politely in every way possible, and all she would do was either remain silent, or irritatingly go on whining Angry! Maybe if I was in his place, even I might have got pissed Angry (though my reaction would have been different from his LOL!)

@ red
- OMG Ana, I've heard you relating yourself to domestic violence before too LOL, I think in your past life you must have been a victim of domestic violence LOL!

It explains why I want a man like Dutta who slaps me and then comes home drunk, asking me to feed him and apologizing by trying to break the hand he slapped me with Day Dreaming

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

@ red

It explains why I want a man like Dutta who slaps me and then comes home drunk, asking me to feed him and apologizing by trying to break the hand he slapped me with Day Dreaming

*goes and admits herself to the nearest psych clinic* I need help.

Edited by Elysia - 03 May 2011 at 2:50pm

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Can I just start by saying that I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on my comments Embarrassed LOL

... uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me* Ooh Ana *bless you* but I wouldnt be sending my Dutta in time to hold you, as I dont want my darling to catch a cold, sorry ! I seriously think you should be confined to your room Stern Smile...And Ana, since you know Dutta so well, have you ever imagined how would Dutta "sneeze"?! ROFLROFLROFL Do you think he would be drool worthy when he SNEEZES?! ROFLROFLROFL

You took my blue color, so now I have to use PINK Dead LOL

Now on that Dutta sneezing note >> ROFLROFLROFL Arre, Appu,  Dutta would totally look all droolworthy while sneezing, coughing up slimeballs, and even with chicken pox. OMIGOD. I was just struck by a thought. Do you think Dutta ever had chicken pox?

... uff... somebody get me a fan... Well am using it, but you can take it Big smile ----->
ROFL

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car Day Dreaming See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm wondering, in such a case, how would he have stopped the blood with that hanky Shocked?! LOL

LMAO LOL No, I think he would ripped off some of her sari and wrapped her entire waist. No, wait. He would have ripped off his whole kurta and bandaged her LOL Just imagine Dutta ripping off his kurta, Appu Day Dreaming Main Ana Ana chilaonga, kurta phaad ke...

Precap was Day Dreaming Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? LOL He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. Oh ya, the 1st place Dutta would always touch is her hair Embarrassed, even during the SR he does the same thing Big smile! Though I would personally prefer him to hold her cheeks Day Dreaming. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine Embarrassed For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair LOL That would be hilarious ROFLROFLROFL! Btw, do you REALLY think Dutta would know how to braid hair LOL?! Just imagine him struggling with so much of hair in his hands LOLIt would be fun to see Dutta's reaction if Nakku asks him whether he can do it for her LOL, he wouldnt be able to say a NO out of politeness and might just oblige ROFLROFLROFL! And just imagine how the end result would turn out to be ROFLROFLROFL! 

OMIGOD, APPU! LMAO ROFL ... can't breathe ... ROFLROFLROFL Dutta feeling obliged to braid Naku's hair ROFLROFL The result... omigod ROFL Too... much... hair... ROFLROFL The whole image of Dutta and braiding makes me LMAO ROFLROFLROFL

Maybe Dutta can apply makeup on Naku's face while he's at it LOL And then they can share lollipops and skip down the street LOL 

Good to see the DUTTA-DUEL going on. We also have a Fan to fan the fire, *rubs hands*
We all agreed that Dutta gets all tangled up(hands an feet) trying to express himself in front of Naku. Now the thought of a mule with MR's head and Shakira saunter trying to braid Naku's hair...*sees Dutta all twisted and tangled in the strands and Naku giving him an exasperated glare. They have got tied in an atoot bandhan. Sees ZD, Elysia and Dewdrop-pearl approaching from 3 directions scissors in hand and a devilish glint in their eyes. They approach closer and closer and closer... Freeze frame*

Ana you really are smitten by GOVINDA!!!!!!!!!

Dutta applying make up on Naku would bring back memories of That Chalbaaz scene where Sridevi dresses up Rohini Hattangadi. And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth, he will never Skip down the road, he will saunter down setting each tar particle on slow fire. Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli. 
*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top