Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey BBHug
Thanx a million for amazing and rocking update yaar Hug
Dutta sets screen on fire Day Dreaming...loved the anger and the pain ...
Awww he is taking care of naku ...always wanted to see this...Day Dreamingbut it was fab ...i knew he wouldn"t belevie naku ...that"s so like himLOL...i wonder how will naku convince him Wink...haila the precap is just awesome ...love is everywhere Day Dreaming...loved the update Heart
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.Confused Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together alwaysD'oh and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair Day Dreaming...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

ROFLROFLROFL Dutta saying "as you say my love?" ROFLROFLROFL 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

When does Dutta say "please" Shocked?! Does he say it to Nakku LOL?! I cant imagine him saying "Nakku...pleaseee!" LOL!

Actually even I was surprised when Dutta got pissed with Nakku when she wasnt well Ouch, after all the dialogues he says to himself like she has suffered a lot because of him, and its always she who bears the brunt of whatever he does, etc., he shows her the finger and asks her to shut up Ouch! I know Dutta is short-tempered, and he doesnt have a habit of listening to others, but still I felt bad for Nakku Cry. Arre before fuming, he should have atleast asked her why she said that na. Hey bhagwaaan...iss gadhe ko kab akkal aayega  !

Gadhe ko akal aa gayi toh hw will u make VMs on him ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
He said "please" to Supriya! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haa yeh bhi sahi hain...uske badholat hi hum VM makers ki dukaan chal raha hain ROFL!

Oh ya, Supriya never used to give him as much "bhaav" as Nakku, so he was more courteous towards her LOL! After all, he had to impress her na WinkLOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Gadha Please  bola bhi to supriya ko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghaparti

[

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..Dutta love pain anger..all just wow...But I knew it he will not believe nakku that nana is behind all this..Precap looks interesting...Romance hi romance hai charooon aur...lol..Fantastic Update BB...Since now its confirmed Mishal is not returning...I guess tumhari story se hi anand uthana padhega...Love u...LOL

Oh Megha, thank you so much!!! Embarrassed Haan, romance hi romance hai, bechari Naku... Dutta is mamle mein toh sudhar gaya but listening to her is against his principles it seems! ROFL

Your always welcome dearLOL Yeah Dutta remains one gadha who will never learn from his mistakes...The more he mistrusts nakku the more deeper his heart gets wounded seems like he enjoys living with painLOL
n then keeps cribbing meri wajah se tujhe itna dard milta...hai...nakkkuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFL
I know yaar... ek toh isko guilt trip pe jaane ka shaukh hai and then he brings it upon himself! What a moron!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lol So true...Ek toh humesha galti karta hai aur phir
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.Confused Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together alwaysD'oh and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

-Ships

I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL I hear ya BB,I hear ya!!! and completely agree. Had Dutta been  so courteous to begin with,we would'nt have had  so many  intriguing episodes of LTL. His unexplainable dumbness is a big USP of the show.

-Ships

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontideltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

-Ships

Bold ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsMoontideltl_fanmeghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Seriously? LOL When did he say please??

EDIT: I just skimmed through the pages and got my answer. He said it to SUPRIYA Dead Of all people...

Edited by Elysia - 03 May 2011 at 12:28pm

Moontideltl_fanmeghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Seriously? LOL When did he say please??

EDIT: I just skimmed through the pages and got my answer. He said it to SUPRIYA Dead Of all people...

he said "please bolo kya hua hai" when she was sobbing aftr their engagement! LOL and after he said please he smashed the table lamp and stormed out just like DUTTA!!!! ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL 

Moontideltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top