Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.Confused Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together alwaysD'oh and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair Day Dreaming...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

ROFLROFLROFL Dutta saying "as you say my love?" ROFLROFLROFL 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

When does Dutta say "please" Shocked?! Does he say it to Nakku? I cant imagine him saying "Nakku...pleaseee!" LOL!

Actually even I was surprised when Dutta got pissed with Nakku when she wasnt well Ouch, after all the dialogues he says to himself like she has suffered a lot because of him, and its always she who bears the brunt of whatever he does, etc., he shows her the finger and asks her to shut up Ouch! I know Dutta is short-tempered, and he doesnt have a habit of listening to others, but still I felt bad for Nakku Cry. Arre before fuming, he should have atleast asked her why she said that na. Hey bhagwaaan...iss gadhe ko kab akkal aayega  !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 03 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteBeeesshipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12ltl_fansuhana19Lekz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Awww...The precap Embarrassed I'll wait for that Day Dreaming  

These epis are making me yearn for the TV epis even more Ouch 2day's epi is just Cry I can visualize Dutta taking his head up and closing his eyes and again looking at Nakku ( I use Nakku only here with MR/Dutta ...Don't feel like using it with that fellow Confused ) LOL ...  All FBs have been covered and very well covered ...Dutta sitting on heels *sigh* I wanna see it Cry 
Nakku can't convince him ! Yeah banda aisa hi hain LOL Bharosa karne mein waqt lagta hain LOL 
The precap again !!!!Day Dreaming

Thanxx for the update BB Big smile

Thank u so much Embarrassed Yeah ye banda and his difficulty with bharosa! what to say! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Moontidemnx12suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*ElysiaLekz

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Episode Review for Today:
I really really felt like I was watching the show - specially because it started to show how Naku got hurt..typically like how they would show it on screen :)
Dutta's anger, concern and his remembering all the scenes where Naku took care of him, was apt, since we do need to see more and more of Dutta taking in how much Naku has done for him.
I think, the best part of the episode,was where Naku gets up and tells Dutta that she doubts NS - but Dutta albeit taken aback, does not completely go beserk as he normally would. He is controlled, angry yes, but controlled and he also tells her that he didnt mean to yell at her...the older Dutta, would not have done that..so his evolution is continuing and so nice to see.

Now the precap, I was secretly hoping that Dutta would ask Naku to leave her hair open, I do think she looks so pretty like that :) and he did...nice touches all over.

My biggest question now, is where is Kala in all this?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteBeeesbandbajaoMoontidemnx12suhana19Lekz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thank you BB for giving my LTL back to me Thumbs Up

It is as though I was watching Dutta's rage, anger, concern, love..his each and every emotion and expression on my TV screen.

How long will it take for our gadha to understand that NS is the culprit.?... well... will have to wait...after all our Dutta saab takes his own sweet timeLOL

Looking forward to Tasha tomorrow...with DSP showering TLC on nakku. 

Thank you dear! Embarrassed How long will he take LOLLOL you have given the answer yourself LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Moontidemnx12ivy_11suhana19meghaparti

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
LOved the epi !

sorry BB 
im missing in action 
but when things got right will be on right track with the update !

Love how D cared abt N and the way he loses his anger !

thats the thing i love abt D though now he tries to control it :D

Love the precap cant wait for the update :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12suhana19Lekz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

[

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..Dutta love pain anger..all just wow...But I knew it he will not believe nakku that nana is behind all this..Precap looks interesting...Romance hi romance hai charooon aur...lol..Fantastic Update BB...Since now its confirmed Mishal is not returning...I guess tumhari story se hi anand uthana padhega...Love u...LOL

Oh Megha, thank you so much!!! Embarrassed Haan, romance hi romance hai, bechari Naku... Dutta is mamle mein toh sudhar gaya but listening to her is against his principles it seems! ROFL

Your always welcome dearLOL Yeah Dutta remains one gadha who will never learn from his mistakes...The more he mistrusts nakku the more deeper his heart gets wounded seems like he enjoys living with painLOL
n then keeps cribbing meri wajah se tujhe itna dard milta...hai...nakkkuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I know yaar... ek toh isko guilt trip pe jaane ka shaukh hai and then he brings it upon himself! What a moron!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsMoontidemnx12suhana19meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.Confused Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together alwaysD'oh and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair Day Dreaming...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

ROFLROFLROFL Dutta saying "as you say my love?" ROFLROFLROFL 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

When does Dutta say "please" Shocked?! Does he say it to Nakku LOL?! I cant imagine him saying "Nakku...pleaseee!" LOL!

Actually even I was surprised when Dutta got pissed with Nakku when she wasnt well Ouch, after all the dialogues he says to himself like she has suffered a lot because of him, and its always she who bears the brunt of whatever he does, etc., he shows her the finger and asks her to shut up Ouch! I know Dutta is short-tempered, and he doesnt have a habit of listening to others, but still I felt bad for Nakku Cry. Arre before fuming, he should have atleast asked her why she said that na. Hey bhagwaaan...iss gadhe ko kab akkal aayega  !

Gadhe ko akal aa gayi toh hw will u make VMs on him ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
He said "please" to Supriya! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontideltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiasuhana19meghaparti

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Nice episod, Datta refuses to believe Naku, What if he finds out NS wants to hurt him, will he shout dhoka again? He always gets dhoka from people he trusts most, when is his next dhoka realisation coming up? Good precap, waiting for tomorrows episod.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesMoontidesuhana19*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top