Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awww...The precap Embarrassed I'll wait for that Day Dreaming  

These epis are making me yearn for the TV epis even more Ouch 2day's epi is just Cry I can visualize Dutta taking his head up and closing his eyes and again looking at Nakku ( I use Nakku only here with MR/Dutta ...Don't feel like using it with that fellow Confused ) LOL ...  All FBs have been covered and very well covered ...Dutta sitting on heels *sigh* I wanna see it Cry 
Nakku can't convince him ! Yeah banda aisa hi hain LOL Bharosa karne mein waqt lagta hain LOL 
The precap again !!!!Day Dreaming

Thanxx for the update BB Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chatminiiBeeesbandbajaoMoontidesuhana19ivy_11--Sia--

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Superb, n me have no words!!!
Just mind blowing!!
Thank u so much BB :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidesuhana19ivy_11

chatminii Newbie
chatminii
chatminii

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
sooo beautiful...
ye datta kabhi bhi first attempt me naku ki baat nahi manta but baad me wo hi sahi nikalti hai...bechari har baar ghaav khati hai but atleast is bar datta samne se apna pyar jata raha hai...wow...
loved the D-N moment :)
looking frwd for nxt one:))
keep doing the good work:))

bandbajaoMoontidesuhana19Elysia

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thank you BB for giving my LTL back to me Thumbs Up

It is as though I was watching Dutta's rage, anger, concern, love..his each and every emotion and expression on my TV screen.

How long will it take for our gadha to understand that NS is the culprit.?... well... will have to wait...after all our Dutta saab takes his own sweet timeLOL

Looking forward to Tasha tomorrow...with DSP showering TLC on nakku. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemozart66suhana19Lekz

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
lovely episode dear

dutta caring naku lovely

dutta didn't listen to her what she says about nana but am sure he will think 

waiting for next

bandbajaoMoontidemozart66suhana19

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Great Update BB
Dutta taking care of injured Nakku Day Dreaming
After seeing precap Waiting for tomorrows episode
Approve

Thank you Sia! Embarrassed

Originally posted by mozart66

Day Dreaminglovely episode! you make me speechless everytime BB!! Kya comment karu?!

Thank you!!EmbarrassedComment karo, kuch toh as Dutta says, "Kuch bol bhi" LOL

Originally posted by Lekz

Beautiful episode, just awesome.ClapClapClap

Donno how to thank you BB ' each day gets better.Hug

This is the TaSha I longed to watch on screen. Nice to see Dutta remembering all the instances when Nakku had taken care of him.  His pain seeing her hurt was so well described. I hurt too.

Baji's phone ringing and Dutta getting upset was cool, so natural.Smile

And Dutta losing his cool even when she was hurt ' is so Dutta. Star Thanks for not changing the character. That rage, the anger is his trait and that should never change right or wrong. He could mellow down but never change.

Aww the precap ' just amazing. Can't wait for 'morrow. Nakku with tresses hanging loose and Dutta lost 'was always one of my dream sequences.Day Dreaming

Lekz! If he began listening to Naku, how would the world feel the joy of calling him a gadha!? What will happen to aparna's video and emoticons! ROFL

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..Dutta love pain anger..all just wow...But I knew it he will not believe nakku that nana is behind all this..Precap looks interesting...Romance hi romance hai charooon aur...lol..Fantastic Update BB...Since now its confirmed Mishal is not returning...I guess tumhari story se hi anand uthana padhega...Love u...LOL

Oh Megha, thank you so much!!! Embarrassed Haan, romance hi romance hai, bechari Naku... Dutta is mamle mein toh sudhar gaya but listening to her is against his principles it seems! ROFL

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks BB for the update..Smile

Dutta's emotions very well portrayed.. his deep concern about Nakku being hurt, remembering the time when she took care of him when he was hurt.. and he wants the man who hurt Nakku at any cost.. '..usne dutta ki patni per hamla karke apni maut ko bulaya hain..'Day Dreaming 

He almost lost his cool on nakku.. but liked how he controlled himself later..
but he has a strong belief on NS.. it is a hard task for nakku to make him believe her.. 
and he is angry when Baji's phone rings..LOL

Loved the precap..how some of us had wished for this scene..he wants to see nakku with her hair left open..hai..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thank you Roopa Embarrassed Yeah, lot of emotions mixed in the same scene. Would have loved to see Mishal do it on screen... it would come off as one of the show's best scenes am sure ! 
Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteMoontide-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19meghaparti--Sia--

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.Confused Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together alwaysD'oh and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair Day Dreaming...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

ROFLROFLROFL Dutta saying "as you say my love?" ROFLROFLROFL 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsdivya17-7Moontide-Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiasuhana19meghaparti--Sia--

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

[

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..Dutta love pain anger..all just wow...But I knew it he will not believe nakku that nana is behind all this..Precap looks interesting...Romance hi romance hai charooon aur...lol..Fantastic Update BB...Since now its confirmed Mishal is not returning...I guess tumhari story se hi anand uthana padhega...Love u...LOL

Oh Megha, thank you so much!!! Embarrassed Haan, romance hi romance hai, bechari Naku... Dutta is mamle mein toh sudhar gaya but listening to her is against his principles it seems! ROFL

Your always welcome dearLOL Yeah Dutta remains one gadha who will never learn from his mistakes...The more he mistrusts nakku the more deeper his heart gets wounded seems like he enjoys living with painLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
n then keeps cribbing meri wajah se tujhe itna dard milta...hai...nakkkuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidesuhana19*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top