Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

🤣

Dutta downs a smoothie???????? It can be max Dutta wipping lips with the back of his hands after having ganna juice. More like tipping it in NEAT from the bottle.
Trying to figure him twirling that hair as well 🤣 🤣
*LOOKS VERRRYYY GIRLIE*

Aur waise bhi Dutta ne to already tumhara dimak chat liya hai!!!!!
Originally posted by Moontide

🤣

Dutta downs a smoothie???????? It can be max Dutta wipping lips with the back of his hands after having ganna juice. More like tipping it in NEAT from the bottle.
Trying to figure him twirling that hair as well 🤣 🤣
*LOOKS VERRRYYY GIRLIE*

Aur waise bhi Dutta ne to already tumhara dimak chat liya hai!!!!!

LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHow about an ice cream? For Seema he was willing to eat candy floss 😆 Now THAT I call girlie 😆

Oh, the hair-twirling. I was about to write that he'd be flipping his hair instead, but he doesn't have hair long enough to flip 😆

Did you check out Tasha Lollipop Scene wala song? I added it after you quoted my comment😆

🤣LMAO🤣

Now we also have a song dedicated to the Tasha lolli-scene. 
Watch out BB, you have competition.

D-N The real eternal comic story 🤣
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
You actually went on the net and found a song appropriate for our screen play!!!!!!!!! 😆

🤣LMAO🤣

Now we also have a sond dedicated to the Tasha lolli-scene. 
Watch out BB, you have competition.

D-N The real eternal comic story 🤣

I seriously would've loved to see a song sequence with DN and lollipops and this song 😆😆Just imagine... Naku wearing pink... Dutta wearing his pathanis... lollipops in hand... brightly smiling faces like in the breakfast commercials... 🥳

You actually went on the net and found a song appropriate for our screen play!!!!!!!!! 😆

Yes 😆 But the song was already playing in my head when you started the story of Naku waiting for Dutta to take the first lick 😆

I seriously would've loved to see a song sequence with DN and lollipops and this song 😆😆Just imagine... Naku wearing pink... Dutta wearing his pathanis... lollipops in hand... brightly smiling faces like in the breakfast commercials... 🥳

And they end it saying...

Dutta-Main hoon lollipop mulga! (smiles devastatingly and looks at Naku)

Naku- Main kya bolti, main lollipop mulgi! (smiles shyly and lowers eyes and lolli)

And they end it saying...

Dutta-Main hoon lollipop mulga! (smiles devastatingly and looks at Naku)

Naku- Main kya bolti, main lollipop mulgi! (smiles shyly and lowers eyes and lolli)

OMIGOD ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL SOMEBODY get Mahhi and Mishal to do this ONE commercial for us PLEASE! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

EDIT: At least they didn't end it with a "because you're worth it" or "easy breezy, Covergirl" 😆
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago

OMIGOD 🤣 SOMEBODY get Mahhi and Mishal to do this ONE commercial for us PLEASE! 🤣

EDIT: At least they didn't end it with a "because you're worth it" or "easy breezy, Covergirl" 😆

Seriously, Bandbajao comes up with such a tug-at-your-heartsrtings episode. And we...

I was just wondering, our LTL's so high on trp yet hasn't got any endorsements till date. How about having this commercial as a break?
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago

Seriously, Bandbajao comes up with such a tug-at-your-heartsrtings episode. And we...

I was just wondering, our LTL's so high on trp yet hasn't got any endorsements till date. How about having this commercial as a break?

Yes, indeed *nods in approval* This DN-Lollipop scene as a break would definitely bring in the much needed TRPs for Colors. DN could even do the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance. That would make the TRPs skyrocket, especially if Baji, AS, Leela, Roops, and everyone else joined: