Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

More like when he says please, he actually means: "Don't make me repeat the word or I'll smash a lamp, throw tantrums like a five-year old, and make my dramatic exit."

His please is like a life threat.

Or maybe what he really means is: "Please don't make me kill the lamp. I already have human blood on my hands." And we're just not getting it right.

@ blue - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can I just add that this was the ONE time when I actually wished that the pillow he threw landed on Supriya's head, not the lamp 🤢 I mean, the girl was pushing even MY buttons with her whimpering silence. He was asking so nicely na. He kept being patient and then she went all weepity woppity and he lost it *comforts Dutta* Not his fault. Even I wanted to hit something (read: Supriya) just then.

Waise, yeah. Dutta can get a bit violent 😆 *sings* But he keeps me coming back for more...

Oh God. I really do sound like a victim of domestic violence 🤢

@ blue - Oh ya, I agree with you. Dutta tried asking her politely in every way possible, and all she would do was either remain silent, or irritatingly go on whining 😡! Maybe if I was in his place, even I might have got pissed 😡 (though my reaction would have been different from his 😆!)

@ red
- OMG Ana, I've heard you relating yourself to domestic violence before too 😆, I think in your past life you must have been a victim of domestic violence 😆!

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Gadhe ko akal aa gayi toh hw will u make VMs on him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He said "please" to Supriya! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PLEASE, PLease, please don't ever make Dutta start speaking the Queen's lingo. His earthy Hindi and Marathi IS the USP of all Dutta-speak. LTL is special because of the language spoken by the central characters. One 'please' to Supriya is enough. Most of us don't even remember it. 
deactivated1 thumbnail
Can I just start by saying that I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on my comments 😳 😆
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

PLEASE, PLease, please don't ever make Dutta start speaking the Queen's lingo. His earthy Hindi and Marathi IS the USP of all Dutta-speak. LTL is special because of the language spoken by the central characters. One 'please' to Supriya is enough. Most of us don't even remember it. 

When Dutta speaks Marathi, it sounds sexy
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - Oh ya, I agree with you. Dutta tried asking her politely in every way possible, and all she would do was either remain silent, or irritatingly go on whining 😡! Maybe if I was in his place, even I might have got pissed 😡 (though my reaction would have been different from his 😆!)

@ red
- OMG Ana, I've heard you relating yourself to domestic violence before too 😆, I think in your past life you must have been a victim of domestic violence 😆!

It explains why I want a man like Dutta who slaps me and then comes home drunk, asking me to feed him and apologizing by trying to break the hand he slapped me with 😍
deactivated1 thumbnail

It explains why I want a man like Dutta who slaps me and then comes home drunk, asking me to feed him and apologizing by trying to break the hand he slapped me with 😍

*goes and admits herself to the nearest psych clinic* I need help.
Moontide thumbnail

Can I just start by saying that I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on my comments 😳 😆

Good to see the DUTTA-DUEL going on. We also have a Fan to fan the fire, *rubs hands*
We all agreed that Dutta gets all tangled up(hands an feet) trying to express himself in front of Naku. Now the thought of a mule with MR's head and Shakira saunter trying to braid Naku's hair...*sees Dutta all twisted and tangled in the strands and Naku giving him an exasperated glare. They have got tied in an atoot bandhan. Sees ZD, Elysia and Dewdrop-pearl approaching from 3 directions scissors in hand and a devilish glint in their eyes. They approach closer and closer and closer... Freeze frame*

Ana you really are smitten by GOVINDA!!!!!!!!!

Dutta applying make up on Naku would bring back memories of That Chalbaaz scene where Sridevi dresses up Rohini Hattangadi. And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth, he will never Skip down the road, he will saunter down setting each tar particle on slow fire. Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli. 
*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

Beautiful episode, just awesome.👏👏👏

Donno how to thank you BB ' each day gets better.🤗

This is the TaSha I longed to watch on screen. Nice to see Dutta remembering all the instances when Nakku had taken care of him.  His pain seeing her hurt was so well described. I hurt too.

Baji's phone ringing and Dutta getting upset was cool, so natural.😊

And Dutta losing his cool even when she was hurt ' is so Dutta. ⭐️ Thanks for not changing the character. That rage, the anger is his trait and that should never change right or wrong. He could mellow down but never change.

Aww the precap ' just amazing. Can't wait for 'morrow. Nakku with tresses hanging loose and Dutta lost 'was always one of my dream sequences.😍

Can't agree more. These flash backs are the scenes that you want to watch again and again. Mostly with very little or no dialouge yet so many emotions. I think we will have to add a couple of scenes from today's epi to that list as well. 

You have made a great point. Oh yes, Dutta's character should never change. His first impulse to any difficult situation is anger, and thats why he is Dutta 😊

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Good to see the DUTTA-DUEL going on.

Oh, it's always ON 😆

We all agreed that Dutta gets all tangled up(hands an feet) trying to express himself in front of Naku. Now the thought of a mule with MR's head and Shakira saunter trying to braid Naku's hair...*sees Dutta all twisted and tangled in the strands and Naku giving him an exasperated glare. They have got tied in an atoot bandhan. Sees ZD, Elysia and Dewdrop-pearl approaching from 3 directions scissors in hand and a devilish glint in their eyes. They approach closer and closer and closer... Freeze frame*

LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 For some reason, I see Dutta trying to warn Naku in this scene, but all that escapes his lips is a vibrating meeeh.

Ana you really are smitten by GOVINDA!!!!!!!!!

Yes, he makes me believe that men can wear diapers and still look relatively handsome.

And if Dutta licks a lollipop he will make it look like the most thought provoking scene on earth...

LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 PERFECT WORD to describe it. Though-provoking 😆 Dutta licking a lollipop. How about Dutta drinking a smoothie from a straw while twirling his hair with one finger?

He will never Skip down the road, he will saunter down setting each tar particle on slow fire.

Oh, Moontide 😍 The images you create inside my head... *drools*

Naku will wait for him to have his first lick before she puts her's in her mouth. But Its against the essence of LTL to show them complete any meal. So max two-three licks on the loli.

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 🤣🤣 And the whole scene would be happening to this song:

*sees Ana and Appu lost, daydreaming they were the orange flavoured lolli in D's hands*

Why does this give me a visual of Dutta licking my head? 😳