Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOved the epi !

sorry BB 
im missing in action 
but when things got right will be on right track with the update !

Love how D cared abt N and the way he loses his anger !

thats the thing i love abt D though now he tries to control it :D

Love the precap cant wait for the update :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: meghaparti

Your always welcome dearπŸ˜† Yeah Dutta remains one gadha who will never learn from his mistakes...The more he mistrusts nakku the more deeper his heart gets wounded seems like he enjoys living with painπŸ˜†
n then keeps cribbing meri wajah se tujhe itna dard milta...hai...nakkku🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I know yaar... ek toh isko guilt trip pe jaane ka shaukh hai and then he brings it upon himself! What a moron!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

When does Dutta say "please" 😲?! Does he say it to Nakku πŸ˜†?! I cant imagine him saying "Nakku...pleaseee!" πŸ˜†!

Actually even I was surprised when Dutta got pissed with Nakku when she wasnt well , after all the dialogues he says to himself like she has suffered a lot because of him, and its always she who bears the brunt of whatever he does, etc., he shows her the finger and asks her to shut up ! I know Dutta is short-tempered, and he doesnt have a habit of listening to others, but still I felt bad for Nakku 😭. Arre before fuming, he should have atleast asked her why she said that na. Hey bhagwaaan...iss gadhe ko kab akkal aayega  !

Gadhe ko akal aa gayi toh hw will u make VMs on him πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
He said "please" to Supriya! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episod, Datta refuses to believe Naku, What if he finds out NS wants to hurt him, will he shout dhoka again? He always gets dhoka from people he trusts most, when is his next dhoka realisation coming up? Good precap, waiting for tomorrows episod.😊

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey BBπŸ€—
Thanx a million for amazing and rocking update yaar πŸ€—
Dutta sets screen on fire πŸ˜...loved the anger and the pain ...
Awww he is taking care of naku ...always wanted to see this...😍but it was fab ...i knew he wouldn"t belevie naku ...that"s so like himπŸ˜†...i wonder how will naku convince him πŸ˜‰...haila the precap is just awesome ...love is everywhere πŸ˜...loved the update β€οΈ
Love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

Gadhe ko akal aa gayi toh hw will u make VMs on him πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
He said "please" to Supriya! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Haa yeh bhi sahi hain...uske badholat hi hum VM makers ki dukaan chal raha hain 🀣!

Oh ya, Supriya never used to give him as much "bhaav" as Nakku, so he was more courteous towards her πŸ˜†! After all, he had to impress her na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gadha Please  bola bhi to supriya ko
meghaparti thumbnail

🀣
I know yaar... ek toh isko guilt trip pe jaane ka shaukh hai and then he brings it upon himself! What a moron!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lol So true...Ek toh humesha galti karta hai aur phir
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 Dutta saying "as you say my love?" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! πŸ€£

ROFLROFLROFLROFL I hear ya BB,I hear ya!!! and completely agree. Had Dutta been  so courteous to begin with,we would'nt have had  so many  intriguing episodes of LTL. His unexplainable dumbness is a big USP of the show.

-Ships
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.πŸ˜• Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together always and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair 😍...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

Bold 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣