Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet challenges maan article

volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Geet challenges Maan
STARONE.IN

Stuck in Beeji's house, Dev isn't being treated well. Beeji, who thinks Dev is Maan, decided to give him a chance to win Geet's trust within a month and take her back home.

STARONE.IN

But Dev fears the consequences if he is caught on the wrong foot and feels stuck in the house, as Maan is determined to win over Geet's family. Maan is utilizing this interim time to romance Geet and is spending every possible moment with her.

A STAR One.in source reveals, "Geet and Maan meet in secret frequently, and share fun and romantic moments. The sweet nok –jhok between Maan and Geet is cute, and she is enjoying all the attention from Maan. These stolen moments strength Geet and Maan's loving relationship. Jugnu mama keeps trying to catch them red-handed, but fails each time. As Geet and Maan are enjoying quality time with each other, they are oblivious of the problems faced by Dev. He is miserable, as the servants feed him inedible food, and he is put up in a shabby room. He also has to do menial tasks like removing heavy furniture from a storeroom all by himself. Tej enlists him to the task as a punishment. In tonight's episode, Dev will try to tell Geet about his plight, but will be unable to talk to her alone. Maan will help him out. Dev will tell Maan all about his mistreatment at the hands of the family, and Maan will assure him that he will look after the problems. Meanwhile, as Karva Chauth approaches, Geet will challenge Maan to feed her sargi. Though Maan knows it will be tough for him to meet her at the right moment, in front of the family, he will take up her challenge, nevertheless."

Talking about his attitude towards Maan, Tej aka Prashant Chawla, who is angry about the way Maan behaved with Geet, states, "I didn't want to give Maan a chance, but Geet gave him a month's time. I will not let him escape so easily. To earn his redemption, he has to go through a tough phase. I will teach him a lesson to ensure he doesn't treat my sister, Geet, badly. We have more punishments in store for him. In the month that he stays here, we will 'treat' him well," he says sarcastically.

Dev aka Samir Sharma says, "I feel so caught between the two sides. I want to support Maan bro, and Geet's family would like to tear me apart limb to limb if they got a chance. I am walking on pins and needles, and don't want to give them a chance to make things worse for me."

Will Maan be able to feed Geet her sargi on time? Will Dev crumble under pressure and blurt out his identity?

Check out the latest drama in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday, at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   4  LIKE  | 
sorry if posted earlier

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-LoNeLy..GaLblackb28

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL