Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS--Unrequited love

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeah surprised ki how come i m editing my comment so soon . . . even i m . . . u know na i m so lazy to edit . . . anyway . . . I LOVED IT . . . and i would have been on the edge thinking what is gonna happen . . .But yeah i know what is gonna happen so me not on the edge . . . i m loving it . . . trust me had i not known what is gonna happen i would have been bugging u non stop for the next part but now that i know i m happy happy . . . jyada ho gaya na had i known not known n all that . . . anyway moving on . . . i m like . . . What is maan made of . . . i mean for heaven's sake U DO NOT TAKE UR BESTIE ON UR DATE . . . i mean what sorta mind does he have . . . oh wait forget that . . . HOW CAN U ENTER A GIRLS ROOM WHEN SHE IS IN HER TOWEL n which girl leaves her bedroom door open while changing . . . and geet took it lightly . . .  i would have murdered whosever entered my room like that had i been her . . . though i NEVER change in my room . . . SOMETHING CALLED CHANGING ROOM ADJOINED to the washroom is used for that purpose . . . he may b her best frnd, or even the guy she is in love with but come on how canm he take the liberty of entering her room just like that . . . Moving on . . . haila . . . di that movie part was like . . . meri di wapas aa gayi . . . not that u went somewhere but momentarily when u know that barging in her room thing happened you were sleeping otherwise maan wouldnt be all one piece till the end . . . Arjun is a smarty . . . maan gadha arjun just touched her for heaven's sake itna Pojjjeeeccchhhiiivvveee . . .chalo i like it when maan beats the hell out of anyone . . . so i enjoyed it to the T . . .  NOW absence makes the heart grow fonder๐Ÿ˜†

Balle balle . . . me first
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fine Idea.

Realization of love makes the moment precious. Maan need to realize.

Arjun is such a good friend. 

Right the Sequel Soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Maan is a jerk!! He goes around with other girls but expects Geet to remain single...or worse still marry a guy of his choice!!๐Ÿคข 

Very well written shika๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow...another lovelyyy OS 
loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š
i hope maan will realise his love for geet
is sequel
so cont sooon ๐Ÿ˜‰
thnx for d PM ๐Ÿ˜Š
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh Maan and his unaware feelings...
it was wonderful to read
ninand thumbnail
loved it ! Hope you loose it often๐Ÿค—... please do update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved it yaar...awsome one !!! we hope u do update the next part sooon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice OS...
interesting...
when will Maan understand that he loves Geet...
thanks for the pm and very much waiting for the sequel...
LuvScooby thumbnail
I'm loving it, buddhu Maan...๐Ÿ˜›  

Maan needs to be beaten up by Geet, maybe that will knock some sense into him ๐Ÿ˜†