Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Colors having only two shows best are phulwa and mukti bandhan whereas in kyonki time star plus had umpteen best shows .if akki and ladu both are unaware of those shows i need to tell u names ? Phulwa   showing reality because it is based on phoolan devi story whereas ekta's shows are fictitous which always have different story though they were popular in their times. AKKI , how can u say that there was no any competition between shows ? Even that time there were numerous good shows on tv and all had competition too ! Btw ekta never copied any show of any channel but other channels copying her shows these days and u can see also .if by chance kyonki still comes back with same cast. I am pretty sure it will last long as it had lasted during its previous season. Dont ever think that i am ekta fan or her pa . I said what i saw and what i found.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
And as u mentioned in ur posts that ekta shows are crap . I agree with what u said. I dont understand that viewers were fool ? When kyonki and other shows used to air . Kyoki got popularity just by viewers it means that viewers were interested in watching those crap stories .for eg - dmg show which was one of filthy show of tv even though it was so much popular . I feel that viewers like watching only those shows which are full of lewd scenes and filthy tracks .however if ekta had made those crap shows though i am agree with her .she made shows just keeping viewers in her mind because they had wanted to watch her shows .if they were interested, certainly kyonki, kggk kzk and others would not have lasted long .
live 4 smriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

watever...but COLORS shows r near reality...theser things r happening in villages..hello is this reality there is so much rediculus things happening on villages...for example child rape and kiling...r u ready to see that ..? based on reality there is also girl n girl married ..can we show that as drama...take example fire...everyboady against that...😑.they have to show it...so there is limit to show the reality...the  channal uses the word reality ..they doing to much by such  a show and if they were so so wrong then y the hell other channels started copying yes every channels copied but did u see the result ..all theirr shows ended due to poor trps coz viewers also feltl fed up ..such a so called realistic shows...COLORS???...and during Kyunki days there was no competition...how could you say that...jassi jassi koi nahi ...kassam se on zee tv ...kusum..ktumb...like so many serials competeted and also won awards like kyunki ..these show a also famous dram.a..but ask every body knw  kyunki is best show..2001 to 2006 ...u wont denied that ..after lack of story lines it went  crap stories ...we also agreed that and accept its ending...🀒so it had 20+trps...i bet if u start thet show again no one will watch...its based on how could they make the show  ..if  its good story lines and lthere is no doubt viewers will like that..before that ..u cant say anything...till that show's telecast...u look like a PA of Keketa kapoor...i nver says ekata's all shows are best..but i mentioned only good things in her shows earlier kyunki..nt whole story...even kyunki am ready to agree to ekta's crap stories and i never mentioned abt ekta's new shows.., i would say its also crap...neways for me COLORS CHANNEL is d best...hats off to them...

live 4 smriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Colors having only two shows best are phulwa and mukti bandhan whereas in kyonki time star plus had umpteen best shows .if akki and ladu both are unaware of those shows i need to tell u names ? Phulwa   showing reality because it is based on phoolan devi story whereas ekta's shows are fictitous which always have different story though they were popular in their times. AKKI , how can u say that there was no any competition between shows ? Even that time there were numerous good shows on tv and all had competition too ! Btw ekta never copied any show of any channel but other channels copying her shows these days and u can see also .if by chance kyonki still comes back with same cast. I am pretty sure it will last long as it had lasted during its previous season. Dont ever think that i am ekta fan or her pa . I said what i saw and what i found.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘even we r ready to agree to ekta's crap also but they wont agree abt colours πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
at those times Keketa show wr popular bcz it wqas new to ppl...so they had no options...at 8:30pm i think whole contry used to watch Kasutiamd same with 10 and 10:30pm...ppl watchedd KGGK and KSBKT...but now ppl hv so many options...Balika Vadhu has an awesome concepts ..and they r not showing that child marraiges r good they showed its side effects.also...if those Kketa shows wer so popular y os she not making such shows now..???...
live 4 smriti thumbnail

at those times Keketa show wr popular bcz it wqas new to ppl...watch tv ..,old or new ppl means wt..wt ever its the tough thing to reach new audience to get watch that show...,so they had no options..do u think viewers a are the fools?? if that no option they watched such a crap that u saidπŸ˜†they also have the sence to find good show...truth is that ..u cant ready to agree that...at 8:30pm i think whole contry used to watch Kasutiamd same with 10 and 10:30pm...hello kyunki started before kasuti  ..kyunki started 2000 and kasuti started2002..so kyunki is trend setter for these shows ppl watchedd KGGK and KSBKT...but now ppl hv so many options...for ur kind info ..during kyunki or kggk  days thare were max 5oo shows competating wid kyunki ..media and magazines mentioned that n that is the proof...so could again again sayin there were no competation??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Balika Vadhu has an awesome concepts ..and they r not showing that child marraiges r good they showed its side effects.also...i agreed balika vadhu is the real y good show...and am nt mentioned balika vadhu .not am nt against that...am talked abt other shows if those Kketa shows wer so popular y os she not making such shows now..???...

coz see the trp result she stopped tried to make such a shows...🀒🀒
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: live 4 smriti

coz see the trp result she stopped tried to make such a shows...🀒🀒

watever i ma true die hard Kketa hater
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: live 4 smriti

πŸ‘even we r ready to agree to ekta's crap also but they wont agree abt colours πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
πŸ‘

her shows which came in begining were not crap but shows coming these days , those are purely crap thats why  i dont like watching them.. eager to  see any old show ( kyonki, kggk , kzk )  and waiting for kyonki's sequal because i am curious to know how karan's kid approached to sakshi??
about colors  , i find  many shows of this channel  boring but two shows phulwa and mukyi bandhan are  good and doing great in terms of trp . these both deserve to be in top ten accoding to story going on these days..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

at those times Keketa show wr popular bcz it wqas new to ppl...so they had no options...at 8:30pm i think whole contry used to watch Kasutiamd same with 10 and 10:30pm...ppl watchedd KGGK and KSBKT...but now ppl hv so many options...Balika Vadhu has an awesome concepts ..and they r not showing that child marraiges r good they showed its side effects.also...if those Kketa shows wer so popular y os she not making such shows now..???...

i agreee  that ekta's shows were new that time and just  think of story too was going on these days , story of those shows were total different that why people were attracted  towards those shows , kyonki's begining was one of the best  which i had ever seen in any her show ,  i tell u one thing is that usually  only those shows are popular which hv pretty stars , if story is good and  stars  are horrendous , even then nobody likes watching  that.  reason of ekta's shows to  go long was to have pretty stars too..

if ekta thinks to make  show based on any reality  existing  around .. i can firmly say that even her show will  do great like balika  badhu..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
but y so much discussions...pls dont spoil the forum...PHulwa is th nme of the show...and make post related to it...enough of ur Kketa nonsense...go to SP channels and their show forums..those are the shows which replaced ur Kyunki kahani😑...talk there about kyunki kahani...y post in wrong forum and wrong channel... πŸ˜‰