Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

colors ch showing phulwa's marriage is a disgrace (Page 4)

Alpha_Ka_Gamma IF-Stunnerz
Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Originally posted by live 4 smriti

Originally posted by tulsivirani

Is there not one person who finds this to be wrong. I mean its even worst then balika vadhu.

anyone here who is supporting colors channel for showing a marriage with a little girl to a elder man is sick in the head. This storyline is digusting, This show should be complained about i mean he may as well be a pedophile, no other country would be allowed to broadcast such a storyline as this, and colors shouldn't support it, this is a cheap tactic of getting trps a the expense of a message to society.

yes your 100 percent correct ...colours balika vadhu is ok ..but in phulwa they show the gril like heroin as mahan..pls let be a little girl as girl..nt show as heroine .Ouch
Dead
really disgusting even am also sooo anger on this...colours should stop this Angry

all their shows especially women are treated badly..i agree in some slums it happpen like that but there is no need to show always women treated wrostly my men.if they show the truth...y they should not try to fight against them ..all are always crying ...,slaping by some one ..kill by some one...n rape by someone.discustingShockedAngry

for example ammaji still doing wrong even after she lost her son .and daughter...in laddo

2...still tapasya going in worst way to destroy iccha's life ..is this friendship?

3..rishthon se badi pratha.surbhi's sural wale nanaan comit suicide by her husband for his  bad way..even after too they married her sis too the same   man .who spolled  thier first daughter he ...also nw spoil her sis in law...another worst thing in surbhi's susural ..mai wont let that child to eat ...stupid Angrywhen i saw this my thought when coulurs should stop this...Ouch

in bagayavidatha bindaya's husband killed ...she lost her son for the past 16 yrs to his naananAngry her father also dead ..i never saw even 1 day she was happyOuch

WHEN COLOURS SHOU;D STOP THIS ALL ...IF THEY NT THEN THEY WILL SUFFER FOR TRP..ShockedDead

Confused

Hey ur above mentioned references about other shows are right . I completely agree. But this show is based on Phulan devi's life . She was married at the age of 11 with a man thrice her age . They are not showing woman as a victim here . They are showing her how she survives and becomes the winner as .Phulwa will be a dacoit later . Something extra ordinary needs to happen for simple girl to become a dacoit ...

Anyways Though they are making the show  little dramatic . but dear,  Phulwa always protested when she could . that is the  reason she is been targeted .. U accept it or not Phulan Devi was a legend ..A heroine from the pages of life .. Phulwa too needs to be like that ( she is not ordinary)... Don't compare with other crap shows  running on COLORS . Phulwa is still better than them .

I totallu agree with u  twoThumbs Up...Thank God at least i found someone who thinks like meClap...iam commonOuch...i agree that this show is based on Phoolan Devi;s life and so onConfused...but plzzz in the film she was shown like normal childDead who cried wen hurt was confused and angryAngry too not like a superheroineAngry.Dead..Jannat is an extremly good actreesClap but plsss let her character be  be a kid Angryand not some god send saviourAngry...Children off her age would not even understand the meaning of a bindi properlyAngry...let aside sindoor and other worldly thingsAngry and Colors ...God i wanna hit the Channel head with somethingAngry Censored...just to raise the TRP'sDead they show all thier leading ladies as door matsDead...abused and used by all and still she stays the mahaan deviDead...sati savitri.Dead...B2#$dyCensored ...all ur above references of serials are exact and perfect Clapto show that on the name of giving damned social msgsDead ...Colors channel conveniently passes violence , abuse, rape, mental torture as "Hum iss serial ke Zariye auraton par hpo rahe atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain"...W*FDeadAngry....They should be ashamed of themselvesDead...AnandiDead...IchchaDead...BindiyaDead...Surbhi.Angry...all are abused...either mentally or physically...tortured and still they live as Saintss.Dead...they are degrading the status of womenAngry...putting ideas inm ppl's heads...Angry...Ekta' Kapoor were better than these LOLat lest thr the women retaliatedConfused...became angry after the limit crossedSmile...they taught lessons to those who wronged themAngry...Parvati and Tulsi were strong women.no matter how idiotic the shows wereAngry..they had self respect.Angry..yes due to the chewing gum like streching these shows and characters became irritatingDead but still they behaved like humansTongue...they criedCry...screamedAngry...loved.Embarrassed...were jealousAngry..possesive and rebellious Clapas well not like these COLOrs heroines.Dead..boneless spineless creatures.Dead..born to jhelo torture and be paon ki juti. DeadAngry

ok u can go and watch those utter nonsense illogical craps served by Ekta...ur post clearly shows that u r a COLORS chanel hater...pls just leave this forum...how on earth u can use such words for any person...do u have any guts to even act on screen...huh.Tulsis parvatis were dumb doormats.ni reality was shown...have u ever seen a girl marrying 3 4 times having 10 children...??...such garbage is not shown now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Akki , u said very well. I am big fan of ekta shows even though i hate watching crap tracks which she showed in her previous shows but even with those filthy tracks her shows were much popular in their times . Btw i found ekta shows better than those of star one.

Pirated_Fun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
In my opinion shows which could be watched with family member are good shows on tv . I m sure in this case colors shows are better ,none of those has filthy story.

tiny15

live 4 smriti Senior Member
live 4 smriti
live 4 smriti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Is there not one person who finds this to be wrong. I mean its even worst then balika vadhu.

anyone here who is supporting colors channel for showing a marriage with a little girl to a elder man is sick in the head. This storyline is digusting, This show should be complained about i mean he may as well be a pedophile, no other country would be allowed to broadcast such a storyline as this, and colors shouldn't support it, this is a cheap tactic of getting trps a the expense of a message to society.

yes your 100 percent correct ...colours balika vadhu is ok ..but in phulwa they show the gril like heroin as mahan..pls let be a little girl as girl..nt show as heroine .Ouch
Dead
really disgusting even am also sooo anger on this...colours should stop this Angry

all their shows especially women are treated badly..i agree in some slums it happpen like that but there is no need to show always women treated wrostly my men.if they show the truth...y they should not try to fight against them ..all are always crying ...,slaping by some one ..kill by some one...n rape by someone.discustingShockedAngry

for example ammaji still doing wrong even after she lost her son .and daughter...in laddo

2...still tapasya going in worst way to destroy iccha's life ..is this friendship?

3..rishthon se badi pratha.surbhi's sural wale nanaan comit suicide by her husband for his  bad way..even after too they married her sis too the same   man .who spolled  thier first daughter he ...also nw spoil her sis in law...another worst thing in surbhi's susural ..mai wont let that child to eat ...stupid Angrywhen i saw this my thought when coulurs should stop this...Ouch

in bagayavidatha bindaya's husband killed ...she lost her son for the past 16 yrs to his naananAngry her father also dead ..i never saw even 1 day she was happyOuch

WHEN COLOURS SHOU;D STOP THIS ALL ...IF THEY NT THEN THEY WILL SUFFER FOR TRP..ShockedDead

Confused

Hey ur above mentioned references about other shows are right . I completely agree. But this show is based on Phulan devi's life . She was married at the age of 11 with a man thrice her age . They are not showing woman as a victim here . They are showing her how she survives and becomes the winner as .Phulwa will be a dacoit later . Something extra ordinary needs to happen for simple girl to become a dacoit ...

Anyways Though they are making the show  little dramatic . but dear,  Phulwa always protested when she could . that is the  reason she is been targeted .. U accept it or not Phulan Devi was a legend ..A heroine from the pages of life .. Phulwa too needs to be like that ( she is not ordinary)... Don't compare with other crap shows  running on COLORS . Phulwa is still better than them .

I totallu agree with u  twoThumbs Up...Thank God at least i found someone who thinks like meClap...iam commonOuch...i agree that this show is based on Phoolan Devi;s life and so onConfused...but plzzz in the film she was shown like normal childDead who cried wen hurt was confused and angryAngry too not like a superheroineAngry.Dead..Jannat is an extremly good actreesClap but plsss let her character be  be a kid Angryand not some god send saviourAngry...Children off her age would not even understand the meaning of a bindi properlyAngry...let aside sindoor and other worldly thingsAngry and Colors ...God i wanna hit the Channel head with somethingAngry Censored...just to raise the TRP'sDead they show all thier leading ladies as door matsDead...abused and used by all and still she stays the mahaan deviDead...sati savitri.Dead...B2#$dyCensored ...all ur above references of serials are exact and perfect Clapto show that on the name of giving damned social msgsDead ...Colors channel conveniently passes violence , abuse, rape, mental torture as "Hum iss serial ke Zariye auraton par hpo rahe atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain"...W*FDeadAngry....They should be ashamed of themselvesDead...AnandiDead...IchchaDead...BindiyaDead...Surbhi.Angry...all are abused...either mentally or physically...tortured and still they live as Saintss.Dead...they are degrading the status of womenAngry...putting ideas inm ppl's heads...Angry...Ekta' Kapoor were better than these LOLat lest thr the women retaliatedConfused...became angry after the limit crossedSmile...they taught lessons to those who wronged themAngry...Parvati and Tulsi were strong women.no matter how idiotic the shows wereAngry..they had self respect.Angry..yes due to the chewing gum like streching these shows and characters became irritatingDead but still they behaved like humansTongue...they criedCry...screamedAngry...loved.Embarrassed...were jealousAngry..possesive and rebellious Clapas well not like these COLOrs heroines.Dead..boneless spineless creatures.Dead..born to jhelo torture and be paon ki juti. DeadAngry

ok u can go and watch those utter nonsense illogical craps served by Ekta...hello i agree ekta's shows are crap only in recent times..but before starting years her shows said  god things for example in kyunki  tulsi fight for her rights in her susural...she is very brave ..pratical ..nt like ichha who always like mahan ...Angryalso her saas savita also turned good and realised by her mistake ...mentioned that kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..,all viewrs were so happy for thats five yrs...trp is the proved also it created record in histry...at the same time i agree it went some crap story so it ended but after 8yrs ..but compare ur colours all thier new shows r worst..for example all recent shows all nt gain big trp like kyunki...thats the proof...ur post clearly shows that u r a COLORS chanel hater...ofcurse am ...coz they always on the negative side...their shows a very negative side...,pls just leave this forum...note this topic match for my thoughts thats why am cm here...how on earth u can use such words for any person...i mentioned only characters not perosnaly attack by anyone...do u have any guts to even act on screen...huh.Tulsis parvatis were dumb doormats.ni reality was shown...but so many times they fight for thier rights ...high trp is the proof...have u ever seen a girl marrying 3 4 times having 10 children...??.yes even kyunki fans to agree that points thts y the show ended...kyunki viewrs also agreed thats....but isuch garbage is not shown now..see rishton se badi pratha ..AngryDeadits also worst then ekta's crap...Ouch
Alpha_Ka_Gamma IF-Stunnerz
Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Dead

Confused

ok u can go and watch those utter nonsense illogical craps served by Ekta...hello i agree ekta's shows are crap only in recent times..but before starting years her shows said  god things for example in kyunki  tulsi fight for her rights in her susural...she is very brave ..pratical ..nt like ichha who always like mahan ...Angryalso her saas savita also turned good and realised by her mistake ...mentioned that kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..,all viewrs were so happy for thats five yrs...trp is the proved also it created record in histry...at the same time i agree it went some crap story so it ended but after 8yrs ..but compare ur colours all thier new shows r worst..for example all recent shows all nt gain big trp like kyunki...thats the proof...ur post clearly shows that u r a COLORS chanel hater...ofcurse am ...coz they always on the negative side...their shows a very negative side...,pls just leave this forum...note this topic match for my thoughts thats why am cm here...how on earth u can use such words for any person...i mentioned only characters not perosnaly attack by anyone...do u have any guts to even act on screen...huh.Tulsis parvatis were dumb doormats.ni reality was shown...but so many times they fight for thier rights ...high trp is the proof...have u ever seen a girl marrying 3 4 times having 10 children...??.yes even kyunki fans to agree that points thts y the show ended...kyunki viewrs also agreed thats....but isuch garbage is not shown now..see rishton se badi pratha ..AngryDeadits also worst then ekta's crap...Ouch
watever...but COLORS shows r near reality...theser things r happening in villages...they have to show it...and if they were so so wrong then y the hell other channels started copying COLORS???...and during Kyunki days there was no competition...so it had 20+trps...i bet if u start thet show again no one will watch...u look like a PA of Keketa kapoor...neways for me COLORS CHANNEL is d best...hats off to them...

tiny15

laduprav Senior Member
laduprav
laduprav

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i agree with akki, u are correct, colors show what happen in reality.
i love to watch phulwa  bcoz of janat & angad exelent role &  phulwa story show the reality.
but i dont want to see at all the whole reality of phulandevi as it was very bad.
we all wish phulwa will never phase as phulan in raelity.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Colors having only two shows best are phulwa and mukti bandhan whereas in kyonki time star plus had umpteen best shows .if akki and ladu both are unaware of those shows i need to tell u names ? Phulwa   showing reality because it is based on phoolan devi story whereas ekta's shows are fictitous which always have different story though they were popular in their times. AKKI , how can u say that there was no any competition between shows ? Even that time there were numerous good shows on tv and all had competition too ! Btw ekta never copied any show of any channel but other channels copying her shows these days and u can see also .if by chance kyonki still comes back with same cast. I am pretty sure it will last long as it had lasted during its previous season. Dont ever think that i am ekta fan or her pa . I said what i saw and what i found.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
And as u mentioned in ur posts that ekta shows are crap . I agree with what u said. I dont understand that viewers were fool ? When kyonki and other shows used to air . Kyoki got popularity just by viewers it means that viewers were interested in watching those crap stories .for eg - dmg show which was one of filthy show of tv even though it was so much popular . I feel that viewers like watching only those shows which are full of lewd scenes and filthy tracks .however if ekta had made those crap shows though i am agree with her .she made shows just keeping viewers in her mind because they had wanted to watch her shows .if they were interested, certainly kyonki, kggk kzk and others would not have lasted long .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index