Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ akki u said  right

now discussion about other shows should be left in this forum.. yeah we know that those shows were  good up to their endings ..now some more good shows like phulwa and mukti bandhan have come so we   should discuss about these shows...
live 4 smriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

but y so much discussions...pls dont spoil the forum...PHulwa is th nme of the show...and make post related to it...enough of ur Kketa nonsense...go to SP channels and their show forums..those are the shows which replaced ur Kyunki kahani😑...talk there about kyunki kahani...y post in wrong forum and wrong channel... πŸ˜‰

we hate phulwa ...the topic is here .. πŸ˜†so we here ..πŸ˜‰pulwa supports involved to bash kekta's carp so we needed to mention that kyunki or kahani..we also have the sence which forum we need to go for our shows...

for me ekta or colours crap is crap..🀒.if ekta did its crap ..if colours showing some crap stories is that nt crap😑😑
😑
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't understand why r u guys comparing colors shows with ekta shows.u all very well know that ekta shows and colors shows r totally different frm each other then it's useless 2 compare them.now can u compare rasgulla with cabbage?no na,similarly u cannot compare colors and ekta shows.

Ekta fans,please follow the rules of I-F which clearly states dat u cannot bash other shows.constructive criticism is ok but i don't see constructive criticism anywhere in anybody's post.if u don't like colors shows then don't watch them.dere's no use criticising these shows.u guys r wasting ur time.there r so many ekta shows running on various channels.u like her serials then watch them but plz don't hurt colors shows fans by bashing colors shows.

Mods,it's high time u close this topic.plz close it.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

i don't understand why r u guys comparing colors shows with ekta shows.u all very well know that ekta shows and colors shows r totally different frm each other then it's useless 2 compare them.now can u compare rasgulla with cabbage?no na,similarly u cannot compare colors and ekta shows.

Ekta fans,please follow the rules of I-F which clearly states dat u cannot bash other shows.constructive criticism is ok but i don't see constructive criticism anywhere in anybody's post.if u don't like colors shows then don't watch them.dere's no use criticising these shows.u guys r wasting ur time.there r so many ekta shows running on various channels.u like her serials then watch them but plz don't hurt colors shows fans by bashing colors shows.

Mods,it's high time u close this topic.plz close it.

Very true ... Thanks dear  for posting these ..
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Looks like lot of discussion have been done on this topic which has turned into a battle field.

Criticism about the show/actor is allowed but avoid bringing in other shows/actors who are not part of the show. Ekta or Kyuki is not part of the show. This is Phulwa section so let's discuss things related to the show and cast.

There are members who like Phulwa's story and vice versa. Now that is an individual choice. If one watches/likes a show/story it is not necessary others will do the same. Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member.

If anyone see a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorites. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Topic Closed