Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

live 4 smriti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tulsivirani

Is there not one person who finds this to be wrong. I mean its even worst then balika vadhu.

anyone here who is supporting colors channel for showing a marriage with a little girl to a elder man is sick in the head. This storyline is digusting, This show should be complained about i mean he may as well be a pedophile, no other country would be allowed to broadcast such a storyline as this, and colors shouldn't support it, this is a cheap tactic of getting trps a the expense of a message to society.

yes your 100 percent correct ...colours balika vadhu is ok ..but in phulwa they show the gril like heroin as mahan..pls let be a little girl as girl..nt show as heroine .
🤢
really disgusting even am also sooo anger on this...colours should stop this 😡😡😡😡😡😡

all their shows especially women are treated badly..i agree in some slums it happpen like that but there is no need to show always women treated wrostly my men.if they show the truth...y they should not try to fight against them ..all are always crying ...,slaping by some one ..kill by some one...n rape by someone.discusting😲😡

for example ammaji still doing wrong even after she lost her son .and daughter...in laddo

2...still tapasya going in worst way to destroy iccha's life ..is this friendship?

3..rishthon se badi pratha.surbhi's sural wale nanaan comit suicide by her husband for his  bad way..even after too they married her sis too the same   man .who spolled  thier first daughter he ...also nw spoil her sis in law...another worst thing in surbhi's susural ..mai wont let that child to eat ...stupid 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡when i saw this my thought when coulurs should stop this...😭😭😭

in bagayavidatha bindaya's husband killed ...she lost her son for the past 16 yrs to his naanan😡 her father also dead ..i never saw even 1 day she was happy

WHEN COLOURS SHOU;D STOP THIS ALL ...IF THEY NT THEN THEY WILL SUFFER FOR TRP..😲🤢

😕
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: live 4 smriti

yes your 100 percent correct ...colours balika vadhu is ok ..but in phulwa they show the gril like heroin as mahan..pls let be a little girl as girl..nt show as heroine .
🤢
really disgusting even am also sooo anger on this...colours should stop this 😡

all their shows especially women are treated badly..i agree in some slums it happpen like that but there is no need to show always women treated wrostly my men.if they show the truth...y they should not try to fight against them ..all are always crying ...,slaping by some one ..kill by some one...n rape by someone.discusting😲😡

for example ammaji still doing wrong even after she lost her son .and daughter...in laddo

2...still tapasya going in worst way to destroy iccha's life ..is this friendship?

3..rishthon se badi pratha.surbhi's sural wale nanaan comit suicide by her husband for his  bad way..even after too they married her sis too the same   man .who spolled  thier first daughter he ...also nw spoil her sis in law...another worst thing in surbhi's susural ..mai wont let that child to eat ...stupid 😡when i saw this my thought when coulurs should stop this...

in bagayavidatha bindaya's husband killed ...she lost her son for the past 16 yrs to his naanan😡 her father also dead ..i never saw even 1 day she was happy

WHEN COLOURS SHOU;D STOP THIS ALL ...IF THEY NT THEN THEY WILL SUFFER FOR TRP..😲🤢

😕

Hey ur above mentioned references about other shows are right . I completely agree. But this show is based on Phulan devi's life . She was married at the age of 11 with a man thrice her age . They are not showing woman as a victim here . They are showing her how she survives and becomes the winner as .Phulwa will be a dacoit later . Something extra ordinary needs to happen for simple girl to become a dacoit ...

Anyways Though they are making the show  little dramatic . but dear,  Phulwa always protested when she could . that is the  reason she is been targeted .. U accept it or not Phulan Devi was a legend ..A heroine from the pages of life .. Phulwa too needs to be like that ( she is not ordinary)... Don't compare with other crap shows  running on COLORS . Phulwa is still better than them .

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know that it's a disgrace...

But by showinf such things, the message of preventing such things in future can be passed to the audience...

This kind of things happened in India and it's still happnening too..😕

Hopefully, people not commit anymore young marriages!!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Exactly if they show well that what a little girl has to face in this marriage , then at least some people will understand the problem . They might at least think twice before commit that . specially in villages.
live 4 smriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Hey ur above mentioned references about other shows are right . I completely agree. But this show is based on Phulan devi's life . She was married at the age of 11 with a man thrice her age . They are not showing woman as a victim here . They are showing her how she survives and becomes the winner as .Phulwa will be a dacoit later . Something extra ordinary needs to happen for simple girl to become a dacoit ...

Anyways Though they are making the show  little dramatic . but dear,  Phulwa always protested when she could . that is the  reason she is been targeted .. U accept it or not Phulan Devi was a legend ..A heroine from the pages of life .. Phulwa too needs to be like that ( she is not ordinary)... Don't compare with other crap shows  running on COLORS . Phulwa is still better than them...

but life stlyle changed and also that time thre were no people against chlid marriage but today's world everyone is aginst chlid marriage now...also no one want  girl marry ealier like phulan devi...,if  a girl want marry like phulan devi n real life infront of you .she also says an example puhlan devi..do u agree that in reality ?then how could we agree in tv..?there is censor board for cinema...but AS FOR TV THEY SHOW anything ...coz there no code of coduct should be here...but one thing they forgot that viewrs remot control is here ...so it will give answer in futre...😡

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Hey you are wrong she does not want to get married . She had to . She was forcefully married as Thakur's gunda's had put sindoor on her maang by Shankar's hand . (Both were unconscious).I feel u don't watch the show regularly ., Just here to bash the show. No  educated person shoudl ever want a marriage of a little girl .But  these show is kind of biography on phulan devi's life .

Child marriages still happens in villages dear. So they are not celebrating here . they are showing the truth . Which is better than those kitchen politics running on other channels
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 piya , u said right ,  sindoor was put on phulwa's forhead  by thakur's goon when they both were is unconscious state...
sameera_ori thumbnail

Anyways Though they are making the show  little dramatic . but dear,  Phulwa always protested when she could . that is the  reason she is been targeted .. U accept it or not Phulan Devi was a legend ..A heroine from the pages of life .. Phulwa too needs to be like that ( she is not ordinary)... Don't compare with other crap shows  running on COLORS . Phulwa is still better than them .

I totallu agree with u  two👍🏼...Thank God at least i found someone who thinks like me👏...iam common...i agree that this show is based on Phoolan Devi;s life and so on😕...but plzzz in the film she was shown like normal child🤢 who cried wen hurt was confused and angry😡 too not like a superheroine😡.🤢..Jannat is an extremly good actrees👏 but plsss let her character be  be a kid 😡and not some god send saviour😡...Children off her age would not even understand the meaning of a bindi properly😡...let aside sindoor and other worldly things😡 and Colors ...God i wanna hit the Channel head with something😡 🤬...just to raise the TRP's🤢 they show all thier leading ladies as door mats🤢...abused and used by all and still she stays the mahaan devi🤢...sati savitri.🤢...B2#$dy🤬 ...all ur above references of serials are exact and perfect 👏to show that on the name of giving damned social msgs🤢 ...Colors channel conveniently passes violence , abuse, rape, mental torture as "Hum iss serial ke Zariye auraton par hpo rahe atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain"...W*F🤢😡....They should be ashamed of themselves🤢...Anandi🤢...Ichcha🤢...Bindiya🤢...Surbhi.😡...all are abused...either mentally or physically...tortured and still they live as Saintss.🤢...they are degrading the status of women😡...putting ideas inm ppl's heads...😡...Ekta' Kapoor were better than these 😆at lest thr the women retaliated😕...became angry after the limit crossed😊...they taught lessons to those who wronged them😡...Parvati and Tulsi were strong women.no matter how idiotic the shows were😡..they had self respect.😡..yes due to the chewing gum like streching these shows and characters became irritating🤢 but still they behaved like humans😛...they cried😭...screamed😡...loved.😳...were jealous😡..possesive and rebellious 👏as well not like these COLOrs heroines.🤢..boneless spineless creatures.🤢..born to jhelo torture and be paon ki juti. 🤢😡

live 4 smriti thumbnail

Hey you are wrong she does not want to get married . She had to . She was forcefully married as Thakur's gunda's had put sindoor on her maang by Shankar's hand . (Both were unconscious).THEn wt abt her  parents??I feel u don't watch the show regularly .,but i follow the story lines   just here to bash the show. .ofcurse am coz i cant tollerate a girl show like mahan...No  educated person shoudl ever want a marriage of a little girl .But  these show is kind of biography on phulan devi's life .

Child marriages still happens in villages dear. yes .but we are against them .and also we never support them...if such a channal like colours increase the child marriage again by their shows So they are not celebrating here . they are showing the truth . Which is better than those kitchen politics running on other channels there is so much happening on villages ..there is no need to show them all ...

live 4 smriti thumbnail

I totallu agree with u  two👍🏼...Thank God at least i found someone who thinks like me👏...iam common...i agree that this show is based on Phoolan Devi;s life and so on😕...but plzzz in the film she was shown like normal child🤢 who cried wen hurt was confused and angry😡 too not like a superheroine😡.🤢..Jannat is an extremly good actrees👏 but plsss let her character be  be a kid 😡and not some god send saviour😡...Children off her age would not even understand the meaning of a bindi properly😡...let aside sindoor and other worldly things😡 and Colors ...God i wanna hit the Channel head with something😡 🤬...just to raise the TRP's🤢 they show all thier leading ladies as door mats🤢...abused and used by all and still she stays the mahaan devi🤢...sati savitri.🤢...B2#$dy🤬 ...all ur above references of serials are exact and perfect 👏to show that on the name of giving damned social msgs🤢 ...Colors channel conveniently passes violence , abuse, rape, mental torture as "Hum iss serial ke Zariye auraton par hpo rahe atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain"...W*F🤢😡....They should be ashamed of themselves🤢...Anandi🤢...Ichcha🤢...Bindiya🤢...Surbhi.😡...all are abused...either mentally or physically...tortured and still they live as Saintss.🤢...they are degrading the status of women😡...putting ideas inm ppl's heads...😡...Ekta' Kapoor were better than these 😆at lest thr the women retaliated😕...became angry after the limit crossed😊...they taught lessons to those who wronged them😡...Parvati and Tulsi were strong women👏👏👏👏👏👏.i miss that old days 😭😭😭😭 no matter how idiotic the shows were😡..they had self respect.😡..yes due to the chewing gum like streching these shows and characters became irritating🤢 but still they behaved like humans😛...they cried😭...screamed😡...loved.😳...were jealous😡..possesive and rebellious 👏as well not like these COLOrs heroines.🤢..boneless spineless creatures.🤢..born to jhelo torture and be paon ki juti. 🤢😡

well said 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 atleast colours shuld wake up now🥱