Phulwa

colors ch showing phulwa's marriage is a disgrace

Posted: 12 years ago

Is there not one person who finds this to be wrong. I mean its even worst then balika vadhu.

anyone here who is supporting colors channel for showing a marriage with a little girl to a elder man is sick in the head. This storyline is digusting, This show should be complained about i mean he may as well be a pedophile, no other country would be allowed to broadcast such a storyline as this, and colors shouldn't support it, this is a cheap tactic of getting trps a the expense of a message to society.
Edited by tulsivirani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i agree this should not happen. But this show is based on phoolan devi's life . she was married to a man who was triple her age when she was 11... They have to show that . Anyways they are showing messages below the screen
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You are calling this disgrace than what about those people who have gone through this... its sort of message for viewer and its important people realize the meaning of the old tradition should be neglect when it comes to girls... 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miketa

You are calling this disgrace than what about those people who have gone through this... its sort of message for viewer and its important people realize the meaning of the old tradition should be neglect when it comes to girls... 

Very well said . Balika Vadhu has never shown that Child marriage is good , They are showing all side of a child marriage . I am really fond of that show on Colors . Now Phulwa is showing a different side .
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Why are girls given the title of burden on their parents after their birth? Afterwards they are called the ghar-ki-lakshmi before and after if they bring prosper? And if they do something for their family - they are title as disgrace? Why?

I am proud of Phulwa for her courage - in proving that girls aren't weak like males... 
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miketa

Why are girls given the title of burden on their parents after their birth? Afterwards they are called the ghar-ki-lakshmi before and after if they bring prosper? And if they do something for their family - they are title as disgrace? Why?

I am proud of Phulwa for her courage - in proving that girls aren't weak like males... 

Exactly. If we can't even see the aspects of child marriage on TV, then what about what actually happened to Phoolan Devi? We can't ignore the reality that it has happened to her...and many other struggles she has gone through along with it. 

Sad thing is that even in today's world, boys are preferred over girls in rural villages. 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix_3

Exactly. If we can't even see the aspects of child marriage on TV, then what about what actually happened to Phoolan Devi? We can't ignore the reality that it has happened to her...and many other struggles she has gone through along with it. 

Sad thing is that even in today's world, boys are preferred over girls in rural villages. 

That's why question... why girls are usually sentences death after birth in rural villages? Why can't girls have equally standard as boys? If a girl is raped - its her fault not the situation? If we can't watch this on television than think about those who have been through it.. I am proud that - we are lucky to have people who are showing the truth of old tradition in today's generation. I am touch by this show and other show based on this message...  
vasundhara78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulsivirani

Is there not one person who finds this to be wrong. I mean its even worst then balika vadhu.

anyone here who is supporting colors channel for showing a marriage with a little girl to a elder man is sick in the head. This storyline is digusting, This show should be complained about i mean he may as well be a pedophile, no other country would be allowed to broadcast such a storyline as this, and colors shouldn't support it, this is a cheap tactic of getting trps a the expense of a message to society.

sometimes i am amazed by people and their views.
this show is based on phoolan devi's life and she was married off in a similar manner.
the show is not supporting it ... did u bother to read the lines coming in the bottom?
and whether or not a channel shwos child marriage in the context of story ( not advocating it as a thing to be done ) there wud be peadophiles in the world.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Each of you are so right... Why in villages even in metros and cities too boy child is always preferable... It is not village of city rather it is about people and their mindset .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulsivirani

i agree  at ur remark that it should not happen in serial , some days back i got to know  from ds forum that  ds show is based on phoolan devi'as lyfe as she had got married in her real lyfe ,  it should happen same in serial too naa ,  no i dont  take it in wrong way...