Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Written update 3rd may last scene added (Page 8)

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronniejay

RADIKHA IS ALLWAYS PRAYING TO KARHNA. TO DO ALL HER DIRTY WORK
IF SHE WAS AN HONEST  PERSON AND TELL ROHAN  THE TRUTH NON OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. RADHIKA IS A BIG LIAR
What dirty work she had done so far, can you plz explain? What makes you think that she is a big lier?I think you have not watched the previous episodes.She has already  told the truth to Rohan and the result was the fire scene.Plz comment after watching the episodes or reading the updates.

Edited by -pratyasha- - 04 May 2011 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

radev85 Groupbie
radev85
radev85

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Crybut why at the time of choti bahu.Broken Heart... hope they again telecast tomorrows episode today...Unhappy

Edited by radev85 - 04 May 2011 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hey am having same prob...but thanks

PutijaChalhov

Ria1Jerr2 Senior Member
Ria1Jerr2
Ria1Jerr2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
thanks for in for

PutijaChalhov

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Creatives should hire some good writes , who can write logically without repeating the previous tracks ... Why they are trying to ruin their own product , have turned  Dev almost Villain  without any sympathy in todays episode ...I do not think there is any lack of creativity in India ...
yes i agree with u this point that CV should hire a very good ,intelligent , script writer i think they need to change the whole production dept..for fresh new track...it is very disappointing that they always repeat everything but in a different form...but bottomline is the same old story...but i dont think so CV has made DEV as a villain...This is is a temporarily image i think they r giving him... on the other hand ...what is his choice?tell me...nothing.. according to him he is am orphan...this family has given him everything...so whatever he has done with Radhika..it is very real ..any sensible person will do that..some time reality has to go above LOVE...
LOVE is that kind of feelings which teaches u to sacrifice for ur love ones, Love is that kind of Ibaatat(pray) which will give u strength  to do so many things which we never think about...
so DEV is not wrong...he knows Rad is right but he has to control himself...bcoz of his familys sake..

The mahan poet and writer SHARATCHANDRA CHATTERGEE..has written one of his famous novel...SRIKAANT...end of the story there was a beautiful dialogue ..by Srikaant when he was separating from his lady love RAJLAXMi..." Real love not only bring closer to each other sometimes it takes u faraway.and makes distance ... this is call love..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i really dunno wat dis zeetv is doin. yesterday was supposed to be ME in my place but dey skipped it and instead dey put the monday's epi.

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index