Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Written update 3rd may last scene added (Page 7)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Creatives should hire some good writes , who can write logically without repeating the previous tracks ... Why they are trying to ruin their own product , have turned  Dev almost Villain  without any sympathy in todays episode ...I do not think there is any lack of creativity in India ...

That reaction Neeraja is also because he feels betrayed that he felt that Radhika loves him and thinks she is his wife and will listen to him what ever he says and here she has broken his promise so all the more his shouting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilNeerjaa

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hey chalhov ..thanks for the lovely update Big smile
I just watched today's episode and they showed half of yesterdays episode and today's ..
When Radhika was talking to kanha I heard what she was saying ..There was no audio problem on the channel I was watching it on ...

She was telling Kanha that her husband doesnt even want to see her face and hes blaming her for rohans condition...She also said that the society sees her married to rohan and asks kanha why is he doing this ???...Radhika started thinking about Devs harsh words when he says that he hates her and doesn't want to see her , she is the reason for rohan condition ...and the words keep echoing in her ears ...She blocks her ear letting  the painful tears t flowing down her cheeks ..then with determination she says that she will enter the PB and cure rohan so he can tell Dev the truth and fulfill her patni dharm ( Pretty much what was shown in yesterdays precap )

They stopped it there ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradha_bilaharianusha34..yajnaseni..anu17PutijaChalhov

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Hey chalhov ..thanks for the lovely update Big smile
I just watched today's episode and they showed half of yesterdays episode and today's ..
When Radhika was talking to kanha I heard what she was saying ..There was no audio problem on the channel I was watching it on ...

She was telling Kanha that her husband doesnt even want to see her face and hes blaming her for rohans condition...She also said that the society sees her married to rohan and asks kanha why is he doing this ???...Radhika started thinking about Devs harsh words when he says that he hates her and doesn't want to see her , she is the reason for rohan condition ...and the words keep echoing in her ears ...She blocks her ear letting  the painful tears t flowing down her cheeks ..then with determination she says that she will enter the PB and cure rohan so he can tell Dev the truth and fulfill her patni dharm ( Pretty much what was shown in yesterdays precap )

They stopped it there ...

Thanks Billo

radha_bilahari

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Creatives should hire some good writes , who can write logically without repeating the previous tracks ... Why they are trying to ruin their own product , have turned  Dev almost Villain  without any sympathy in todays episode ...I do not think there is any lack of creativity in India ...

That reaction Neeraja is also because he feels betrayed that he felt that Radhika loves him and thinks she is his wife and will listen to him what ever he says and here she has broken his promise so all the more his shouting.

I agree with your betrayal part,but not about thinking her as his wife ...If so then how you will agree to marry your wife to another person whether he is your brother or your obligations to the family ...Yes i agree with  that he denied the childhood marriage , not believing it ...Same would have been with Radhika if that Pandit had not emphasized  the marriage part  and so  her belief in the marriage ...they both are right at their place ...Yes agree that he cares  for her somewhere in heart but could not reciprocate her feelings because of his obligations ...As for his shouting at Radhika was his breaking point , knowing that Radhika told Rohan truth and because of that accident happened , and Rohan is near to death situation...when you are angry , you do not know what you are saying , as for repeatedly telling her hating her , trying to convince himself also...Why they want Radhika to enter as Rohan,s wife , why not Radhika come clean with Maheshwari about incomplete marriage ...Maheshwari agreeing because of her selfish  reasons that as Rohan is not well she will come to RP house and when Rohan recovers , they will do the needful ...Then she does not have to stay as Rohan,s wife ...She will understand Dev,s helplessness because of obligations ...With her unconditional love will bring Dev out of his insecurities ...No need for fake husband / wife, which later on becomes problem , as she is already married to Dev and this time Dev also knows the truth...This was reason i wanted Creatives to think some fresh , original track ...As for Avinash and Rubina both have done the brilliant job, there is no doubt about that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilanusha34kinu17PutijaChalhov

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Neeraja I meant Radfhika thinks she is his wife not Dev sorry if it appears the other way to u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index