Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Written update 3rd may last scene added (Page 2)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
 If i am not wrong i think perhaps they will change the track of Radhika entering as Rohan ,s wife ...Radhika should tell the truth to Maheshwari that they could not take the seven fera because of fire in the mandap , so the marriage is incomplete...As Rohan has to be married before his 23rd birthday and there have to be his wife also  so , Maheshwari will accept this saying that when Rohan gets well then we will do the remaining  rituals , till then you will our CHHoti Bahu , which she already is and enter the house ..Radhika will accept this as she get the chance to be near Decv and convince him ...so where is point of her being the fake wife of Rohan ...Rohan is already in coma ...Dev knows the truth of her not being Rohan ,s wife , so the story can move without Radhika lying and be the chhoti bahu with Dev in the same house...May be this can be the reason of todays episode was mute for some time and then no response ...Creatives , Channels must be getting the feedback about viewers,  reaction about this fake wife also ...Lets see what tomorrow  brings...

Edited by neerjashingla - 03 May 2011 at 9:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07radha_bilahariradhika5sunbeam09anusha34RADEV1000..yajnaseni..sigridanu17PutijaChalhov

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ohh no will they telecast the episode later or tomorrow then~! Thanks ChalhovWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

If i am not wrong i think perhaps they will change the track of Radhika entering as Rohan ,s wife ...Radhika should tell the truth to Maheshwari that they could not take the seven fera because of fire in the mandap , so the marriage is incomplete...As Rohan has to be married before his 23rd birthday and there have to be his wife also  so , Maheshwari will accept this saying that when Rohan gets well then we will do the are rituals , till then you will our CHHoti Bahu , which she already is and enter the house ...Rohan is already in coma ...Dev knows the truth of her not being Rohan ,s wife , so the story can move without Radhika lying and be the chhoti bahu with Dev in the same house...May be this can be the reason of todays episode was mute for some time and then no response ...Creatives , Channels must be getting the feedback about viewers,  reaction about this fake wife also ...Lets see what tomorrow  brings...

I also thinking the same thing and hope and wish they will change the fake wife track...A ray of Hope.Day Dreaming..wow...I will dance if they change the fake wife track and Radh will go away and start a new life orr some another track come...sooo I also want to stop the fake wife track and do a good thing...for the best for AvIna and best for CB2...Smile

Edited by anu17 - 03 May 2011 at 9:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by -pratyasha-

Thanks dear for the info.I was thinking that the problem is with my connection.We should write about it on ZEE TV FB wall.

Exactly yaar i also thought dat...
N totaly agree wid u .. Chalhov ,we should atleast ask them for a explanation..

Mee too I also agree with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000PutijaChalhov

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I think the tech problem was from tht day when the fire broke out on the setsConfused

netolaPutijaChalhov

netola Groupbie
netola
netola

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

I think the tech problem was from tht day when the fire broke out on the setsConfused

Same as the Cvs Brains shutting off  !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34chammak_challoPutijaChalhov

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

noo yaar fire happen the day that they try to do that maha pepi fire incident...Rohen also there in fire happen...I don't think this is the case...Confused

PutijaChalhov..sush..

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
 What i meant was , she is not married to Roham and if she tells the truth  to Maheshwari about not  7th  fera being completed  because of marriage ...How she understand Dev ,s obligations and because of that his helplessness ...His situation in the house ...If she does not enter the house how she will know about all this and it will give both of them understand each other ...Because of her telling the truth about in complete marriage , without sindoor , Mangalsutra , she is not supposed to be married to Rohan ...But Maheshwari for her own selfish reasons will bring Radhika in the house ...If she goes away then she is gone forever , not a chance of her meeting Dev ...Can not blame Dev fully specially now after the accident when Rohan just escaped death, his mother who is totally shattered...thinks that it all happened because of Radhika...At this time your family comes first whether you are not their real son, but brought  up with them ...So catch 22 situation ...If Dj,s use their creative mind turn this in to good drama  , not busy picking up the tracks from CB1...Need some thing fresh , originality to make us hooked to CB2...Avinash Rubina can not take the show alone , needs story with characters ...Should do justice to their talent not to repeat the past mistakes 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1Nika07Gauri22anusha34RADEV1000..yajnaseni..sigridPutijaChalhovanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index