Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you my dear...for ur effort.. it was not that interesting episode so ...no need to worry about it...
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. poor radhika. i feel so sad for her. i can't stand that dev hates her. i hope he said that in anger.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
what are these cvs trying to do do they think if they make devs character
that neg. peaple will like him more?no way a little negetivity is ok but not like todays show hope they show dev being very remorsefull and asks for radhikas forgiveness in the next few epi.so peaple start liking dev again--------------superb acting by avina
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Update. Don't Worry You Doing A Good Job.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. What I have noticed is that Dev had mixed feeling on his face when he got upset with Rad its like he was concern about her at the same time he is upset that Rohan is in coma. He is concern about his family. I don't think he is really angry with Radhika. Its my opionion.
ronniejay thumbnail
RADIKHA IS ALLWAYS PRAYING TO KARHNA. TO DO ALL HER DIRTY WORK
IF SHE WAS AN HONEST  PERSON AND TELL ROHAN  THE TRUTH NON OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN. RADHIKA IS A BIG LIAR
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Creatives should hire some good writes , who can write logically without repeating the previous tracks ... Why they are trying to ruin their own product , have turned  Dev almost Villain  without any sympathy in todays episode ...I do not think there is any lack of creativity in India ...

That reaction Neeraja is also because he feels betrayed that he felt that Radhika loves him and thinks she is his wife and will listen to him what ever he says and here she has broken his promise so all the more his shouting.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey chalhov ..thanks for the lovely update 😃
I just watched today's episode and they showed half of yesterdays episode and today's ..
When Radhika was talking to kanha I heard what she was saying ..There was no audio problem on the channel I was watching it on ...

She was telling Kanha that her husband doesnt even want to see her face and hes blaming her for rohans condition...She also said that the society sees her married to rohan and asks kanha why is he doing this ???...Radhika started thinking about Devs harsh words when he says that he hates her and doesn't want to see her , she is the reason for rohan condition ...and the words keep echoing in her ears ...She blocks her ear letting  the painful tears t flowing down her cheeks ..then with determination she says that she will enter the PB and cure rohan so he can tell Dev the truth and fulfill her patni dharm ( Pretty much what was shown in yesterdays precap )

They stopped it there ...