Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Thanks for the update.

By what BB said does this mean that Radhika will not enter as CB for the time-being and only when rohan becomes alright she will be taken with poori rithi rivaj?  Is there scope for a change here?  Let us see.

If Dev did not want Radhika to tell the child-marriage let us see if he will be honest to let the other Purohits know that Radhika and Rohan's marriage did not happen at all?  Radhika has made her plan let us see how Dev scuttles it---Dev does not even want to see Radhika's shadow ---um...

Radha,  they have brought down Dev's character so much that it won't be surprising that he would not tell the truth.  Since Maheswari has told him that Rohan has to be married prior to his 23rd birthday and he is shown obsessed about thinking Rohan's happiness,  he would keep quiet in order for him to be RP.  Same as Radhika in CB1 allowed her unmaried sister to stay with Dev or even went to Mumbai to bring her back knowing fully well that she wasn't Dev's wife.  So the lead characters talk about dharam and stuff as it suits them.  Never mind that the true bhakti is supposed to be where you stand up for your principles no matter what and don't waiver from that path in order to get some particular results. 
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks chalhov for the update OMG I was thinking that the problem is with my connection but now. when i read the update i saw it has happened everywhere .let's   see what will happen tomorrow.hope for the best

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnxxx for the update chalhov
set_raj thumbnail
CBG..

Thanks a lot for the update..
God Bless you..
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya it may be sazish of viraat yaar thats interesting if radev gets to know about that
thanks for the update and will see  for tomorrow
i was thinking its problem in my connection only,don't know what happened at broadcast
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,i couldnot believe that dev could say those paining words to rad,,it was shocking n unbearble
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update yar...the episode was ðŸ˜•
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

What i meant was , she is not married to Roham and if she tells the truth  to Maheshwari about not  7th  fera being completed  because of marriage ...How she understand Dev ,s obligations and because of that his helplessness ...His situation in the house ...If she does not enter the house how she will know about all this and it will give both of them understand each other ...Because of her telling the truth about in complete marriage , without sindoor , Mangalsutra , she is not supposed to be married to Rohan ...But Maheshwari for her own selfish reasons will bring Radhika in the house ...If she goes away then she is gone forever , not a chance of her meeting Dev ...Can not blame Dev fully specially now after the accident when Rohan just escaped death, his mother who is totally shattered...thinks that it all happened because of Radhika...At this time your family comes first whether you are not their real son, but brought  up with them ...So catch 22 situation ...If Dj,s use their creative mind turn this in to good drama  , not busy picking up the tracks from CB1...Need some thing fresh , originality to make us hooked to CB2...Avinash Rubina can not take the show alone , needs story with characters ...Should do justice to their talent not to repeat the past mistakes 

Neerja- like you said   if Radhika  goes away from everyone then she has gone forever    no chance of  meeting  Dev    and   if she stays in PB  she will get  chance to convince Dev and can help  Dadaji to recover..Dadaji  has to open his mouth  to expose BB    may be radhika will also come to know the truth of purohit trust and all  ... CV's want everyone at  one place  so thats what they try  this way... If Radhika comes  to PB  by insistance of BB  its ok otherwise  Radhika will be getting punishment   later  by Mahant  as acted Rohan's  fake  wife...  In CB land  negative charecters will never get punishment  only  lead characters will be getting punishment.Dev thinks Radhika is the reason for everything   don't understand   why he is not understanding her feelings   he is blind with his obligations ...
Avinash and Rubina  were brilliant   with their expressions  ..Yes , i agree with you These two can't take this show alone  needs good story and good dialogues and supportive characters also should be strong ..Both positive and nagative characters   should be equal then only show will be interesting..Cb got good cast but CV's don't know  how to use their talence...They have to  hire good writers  also ...

Thanks Chalhov...
Edited by vinianil - 12 years ago
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh I thought it was my speakers! lol. ;D Thank u for the update! ;D
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Creatives should hire some good writes , who can write logically without repeating the previous tracks ... Why they are trying to ruin their own product , have turned  Dev almost Villain  without any sympathy in todays episode ...I do not think there is any lack of creativity in India ...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago