Twist during Karva Chauth

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys...I was thinking about this last night...around 1am...call me crazy..but I was watching old episodes of GHSP๐Ÿ˜Š...

How about this during Karva Chauth...DDLJ...Kajol's sister realizes that SRK is the guy she loves, right?

I am thinking that during Karva Chauth...if they show a scene where after everyone goes to sleep MSK...Balwant...too much confusion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...is feeding Geet and either Nandini or Pammi sees this and finds out that Balwant is MSK๐Ÿ˜Š...

Mujhe lagta hai...ke Nandini thik rehegi...tabhi to Dev aur Nandini ki pyar ki gaadi age bar paayegi...because socho...if even Nandini thinks Dev is MSK the entire month they are there, tho unki pyar ki kahani kaise dikhayenge...after a month...ye log to chale jaayenge...tab kya hoga???

What say?  Aur vaise bhi...bechara Dev ne MSK ban kar bohot papad belne parde hai...its a good thing, par yaar ab to uska bhi bhala kar dete hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
may be ๐Ÿ˜‰ but u neva knw wid these cvs..they r unbelievable... gadhe kahi ke ๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
that would be a nice twist...more in favor of MSK...hopefully it's nandini b/c Pammi is already in favor of Maneet!!
Anita1118 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara202

what an idea sir g

Thanks!  but please don't call me sir๐Ÿ˜†...I know the screen name throws everyone off, but my name is Anita...sahil is my son's name๐Ÿ˜Š
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Good idea...but i think it would be best if Pammi knew, she's not hot headed like the rest of the family and shes been telling Geet to forgive Maan...plus it would be fun to see her help them hide from the family!!!! 
Anita1118 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

Good idea...but i think it would be best if Pammi knew, she's not hot headed like the rest of the family and shes been telling Geet to forgive Maan...plus it would be fun to see her help them hide from the family!!!! 

I agree...but Pammi to already Maan ki side mein hai...nandini ki zarurat hai...is waqt...maayke ki pala bhari hai...MSK needs more people unke side mein...aur kitna mazaa aayega...MSK aur Geet and Dev aur Nandini ek doosre ka saath denge aur baki sab ko mamu banayenge...

Aur socho ye charo milgaye to bechare jugnu mama ka kya hoga...vaise bhi confused hai...agar ye charo mil gaye...to definitely panga ho jaayega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
what an idea anita g...i also think k nandu hi sahi rahy gi maaneet karwachuth dekhny k liye..tabhi to us ki yeh galat fehmi door hogi k dev itnaaa bura b nahi hai after all jo apny bro or bhabi k liye itnaa kuch sahy us sy nandu ko to piyaar hona banta hai...
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wld be nice...but I think Cvs should not follow DDLJ and try something new and interesting...lets see what happens๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil0225

mujhe bhi ye lagtha. pammi wud b the right person. us nandini maan ko support nehi karengi

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
nic idea...
Eskai chances toh h...

Kash pammi n nandini dono deekh le...
Toh maneet k team me 100000000+ 2 members ho jayaingai...*shocked*
Oye Hm sab v toh h line me,...lolz