ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
r u remembrin accident track that postd into wiki ??????????????????????????? yes I c a ray of possibility in nivi's accidet...tom virens level of jealously increases and will hit on nivi fr hs unimportance...ths make nivi in tussle and ths time bhaiji returns to  revenge nivi...he plans to kill her an will craetes an accident ?????????????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please no bhaiji
he disgusts me
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
wiki posts r sometimes untrue...👎🏼

wont belive a thing wat is told in wiki👎🏼 till we get any article abt this...

dat day will be the worst day for us fans
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing d way story is going, i wont be surprised if nivi goes into coma according to wiki, evenif d source is unreliable.. Dat'll bring viren back to his senses.. Honestly, i think dats d only way nivi 'll ever get a break fm d tortures on her..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashly, I will hate it if story goes that way. Accidents are not the only way to find solution to the problems. Why Nivi only goes through all the suffering.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anju.. It wont be suffering but relief for nivi.. She'll get a break fm all d tortures on her.. Dats d only reason i'm ok with it if its true..
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ashly, I will hate it if story goes that way. Accidents are not the only way to find solution to the problems. Why Nivi only goes through all the suffering.

Even i'm not in favour of it but it'll be less suffering compared to all negativities which r being showered on her.. I just want her to 've a break fm all these selfishness.. Dat's d only reason i'm ok with it..