Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS WU:3/5/11 *Gopi/Koki reach Switzerland*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written Update
3rd May 2011 ~ Tuesday
Episode #268
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 1
Rashi telling Jigar take my Photo...because it is very beautiful..Ahem comes and tells...here the phone calls are costly So use my Phone..He goes and Speaks on the Phone..Rashi takes Jigars Photo..Ahem tell that Hotel is 5 mins from here,We will go walking..Rashi asks to take her phone..Ahem looks At Jigar..Jigar tells Rashi that they'll come back and then take the Photo..Gopi Kokila packing their Bags..And their Phone rings..Ahem tells that they have reached Switzerland and tells her to write down the Hotels Number..Kokila tells Gopi..Ahem tells But Gopi doesn't know to write..Gopi tells Maa Jii I'll remember the number..Rashi telling Jigar Lets go Shopping it'll take 15 minutes only..They ask ahem and go..Kokila is telling that Someone is coming to Switzerland..Ahem Is very Very Happy...and tells...Very good...Mom..ur flight is at 12:30..and he keeps the phone..Kokila tells Gopi to remove the Ticket and the Visiting card..and Tells that i'll book a ticket for u also..Jigar Rashi going to different shops and shopping..Ahem is searching Them..Rashi tells Jigar..I'll bring a dress a jeans...Then we will go...Jigar tells u buy all that till then I'll have coffee...Jigar goes from there..and Rashi tells Very Good Kokila didn't come with us...Other wise I would be able to shop this much also...Ahem is searching Jigar Rashi and also getting Angry!

PART 2
Jigar is waiting for Rashi..here Rashi Tells...Plz don't close this shop...I have come from India.Please I want to buy 1 dress..I spoke so nicely still she didn't allow me..Rashi,Arrey wheres Jigar..Oh Yes,Coffee shop..Ahem still searching for them..Rashi comes there..and see's the Price of the Coffee..and tells Arrey we won't Bring it from here..We will have it in the Hotel.and this mony can be used for shopping..Rashi sees a Shop.and tells Can I shop here Pls Jigar..Pls..He says No Already Ahem is angry so U come now..later  we will shop..They come to the Hotel! Jigar starts Apologizing. Ahem gets Angry on Jigar..and tells U have not come here to have fun..this is a business trip.Jigar tells we tried to come from shortcut..But.Ahem tells..If Chirag Uncle would Come we would have finished The meeting..Now let me go for the meeting u remain here..Rash tells now i'll make for u coffee..and We have free time so we will roam about..He goes..Kokila booked for the ticket..telling that She wants to give a surprise to Ahem so don't tell him..She keeps the Phone..and tells Gopi Now its too late..We will take the ticket and Leave for the Airport Ok..And she leaves..Gopi Worried!

PART 3
In the Night...Jigar is telling Rashi I told u Na..Come Fast Come fast..and u didn't listen..Now see What happened to Ahem..Rashi tells Don't worry Jigar we have come her just for 3 days! Now Tpday what happened let it be..Do it tomorrow! Rashi tells Jigar Take my photo na..He takes it..She tells no..take it from Top to bottom..He takes the photo..and then she tell this will be as a remembrance..Jigar goes from there..Rashi tells Remembrance because there is No Kokila and her Kav Kav..like a Crow!..Here Urmila is saying..Will Dhaval and Kinjal leave the house...Gold Chicken Can't leave my house...Kinjal comes and then Urmila tells I'll make Lemon tea for u wait..She tells no need..Urmila tells U are like my Rashi only..Kinjal tells don't compare me with Rashi..She asks weather u want Paratha..Kinjal tells What I just ate now..Urmila tells my Head is in Suterland..Kinjal tells In Switzerland They must have finished eating..Kinjal leaves...Urmila comes to the Hall..and tells her to get ready because they are going to Ur house...Hetal calls and asks Kinjal when is she coming She tells in the Evening..Ahem Calls Kokila..and asks weather they have left..She tells But my ticket is of tomorrow...Ahem tells No no..Its of today night 12:30...Now leave fast..Kokila tells Gopi to Pack all their Clothes..In the Hall..Kokila tells Mani to take care of the house and the People...They open the door...Urmila is there..Urmila asks where are u going..Hetal tells Gopi and Koki..is going to Switzerland..they both leave...Urmila asks Weather is there any way to contact Rashi...Hetal tells There the calls are costly..so there only one phone whicch is with Ahem...Urmila is thinking..Now how will i tell Rashi that the Crow is coming flying to them!Ahem tries to call but Kokila's phone's battery is gone..there is lot of traffic..Kokila and Gopi move out of the Car catch the Auto and go...Ahem is a bit Scared..Next morning Rashi is telling Jigar to talk to her...Jigar sees Ahem and Goes to him..and asks the Meeting is after 2 hrs na..So..Ahem goes from there..Rashi shockingly telling Hez gone to Roam..Here Ahem reaches the Platform..See's Kokila and is Happy..and tells her to come along..Kokila tells wait...I have come Someone..and tells Gopi to Come..He is shocked..he tells I never thought u...She tells I didn't tell I am going to come with someone..He tells ok..no more arguments..And takes her Bag..She tells no...U help Gopi.. He takes gopi's Bag...

PRECAP
Rashi see's Gopi..and turns and tells..Gopi..I thinking i am Dreaming..She turns back again And see's Koki...OMG..If she saw me Like that Then..She goes Behind a Bush...And see Gopi Kokila walking..and is worried!

Sorry For any Mistakes
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good Koki is in Swiss with Rashi. Atleast she will be a little behaved.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ek1229

Good Koki is in Swiss with Rashi. Atleast she will be a little behaved.

Yea I agree with You...Today Rashi's attitude Was Really Bad...Poor Jigar!!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great update. Thanks, but I felt today's as well as yesterday's episodes are just filler episodes. I'm disappointed, had expected some sensational ones since they're in Switzerland. But no, will wait for tomorrow's episode. Will it be any better?
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Great update. Thanks, but I felt today's as well as yesterday's episodes are just filler episodes. I'm disappointed, had expected some sensational ones since they're in Switzerland. But no, will wait for tomorrow's episode. Will it be any better?

Just A disappointment Today too..Hope a Better Episode will be Shown..And Thanks!
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ridzzi for the update👍🏼
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: evad

Thank you Ridzzi for the update👍🏼

Welcome 😳
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks Riddima for the update!. Good job!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Riddzi for the great update.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as always lovely update sweety...

thanks a ton...u are a rockstar...