Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Do CTs want Viren to remain 2nd Hero? (Page 2)

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
His love aint going anywhere
actually i blame the clients who were going gaga over nivi and where behaving as if viren dint even exist and also the comment 4m the staff
'new boss will take orders 4m nivi' was way too much
and 4m viren's character i always expect the unexpected

meera4nivren Newbie
meera4nivren
meera4nivren

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
sorry but i cant agree with u...bcoz  from the day viren entered the show...the story is revolving around his character...he is not like usual heroes we see in serials...his character is very strng with  alot of potential...he is entered as an antihero...n slowly  n convincingly his character turned into positive...viren is a chracter  with a touch of reality...he is not a very ideal sacrificing hero...he is a human being wih lot of good qualities n some flaws...thatz natural...noone is perfect...character is destiny-that can be said regarding viren...viren is a highly sensitive n emotional being  n he does not like comparison...be it with his beloved wife...but that does not mean he is jealouse of her...he supported nivi n accepted her talent  n praised her infront of whole soods...the thing is, he needs recognition...the project was done by both viren n nivi...but the clients completely ignored him n gave the whole credit to nivi...that makes him sad...
after tasting the kheer viren saysto nivi that it is excellent,mind blowing etc .did any one notice the pain in his eyes when he utterd this?he knows nivi is excellent in every thing n recognizes her talent...
then he says.to her.."u made the drawing nu also give many creative ideas too...but i have to bring those ideas into reality"this very  dialogue indicates his present state of mind...that he is not jealous of her...but needs reognition for his hardwork...but the clients were blind to his hardwork n give whole credit to nivi...n he was hurt emotionally...thatz why he became very reserved n gloomy now...but he loves  his nivi so much so very soon he will come out of his shell n it will strengthen their bond...n hats off to kinshuk for portraying the subtle emotional chages in viren brilliantly...

Edited by meera4nivren - 03 May 2011 at 8:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishalu-123JasNehaFantashu20IamSherLockedanjubalaanjaani07NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by vandipai

Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

Arey just chill having an ego problem doest not make u bad or a negative character
its a reality it happens with every man
no matter what a man can never see his wife going ahead of him
ya this is a reality, and i would love this track...something diff, i think this is the first time this is being shown...his ego is hurt, but it happens with every man...
But in 1 day only this much love he had that he couldn't tolerate his wife success and become jealous in a single day. In reality also how many normal husband take just single day to get jealous even they take some time to get jealous of their wife and a loving husband take more time. This is a serial and Viren has been shown to love his wife to extreme and he can't tolerate her success for even 1 day is this called love. I don't like this track instead of showing him getting jealous they should have shown how a husband supported his wife to reach the heights of success and set a new trend by showing what selfless love is not showing typical male ego who killed love in just a single day or single contract. He was shown as man who was going to sacrifice his life for her and suddenly a single client praised his wife and his love is washed. What contrast and how much his character is ruined.

Rachu, I am totally with you. How can in 1 day love change into jealousy... This is ridiculous. INstead of showing it in negative sense CTs should have shown how Viren becomes support system for Nivi just as he alwasys has and now professionally too. That is what is selfless love. They are one soul now and should not be any scope of jealousy between them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera4nivren

srry but i cant agree with u...bcoz  from the day viren entered the show...the story is revolving around his character...he is not like usual heroes we see in serials...his character is very strng with  alot of potential...he is entered as an antihero...n slowly  n convincingly his character turned into positive...viren is a chracter  with a touch of reality...he is not a very ideal sacrificing hero...he is a human being wih lot of good qualities n some flaws...thatz natural...noone is perfect...character is destiny-that can be said regarding viren...viren is a highly sensitive n emotional being  n he does not like comparison...be it with his beloved wife...but that does not mean he is jealouse of her...he supported nivi n accepted her talent  n praised her infront of whole soods...the thing is, he needs recognition...the project was done by both viren n nivi...but the clients completely ignored him n gave the whole credit to nivi...that makes him sad...
after tasting the kheer viren saysto nivi excellent,mind blowing etc .did any one notice the pain in his eyeswhen he utterd this?he knows nivi is excellent in every thing n recognizes her talent...
then he says.to her.."u made the drawing nu also give many creative ideas too...but i have to bring those ideas into reality"this very  dialogue indicates his present state of mind...that he is not jealous of her...but needs reognition for his hardwork...but the clients were blind to his hardwork n give whole credit to nivi...n he was hurt emotionally...thatz why he became very reserved n gloomy now...but he loves  his nivi so much so very soon he will come out of his shell n it will strengthen theinr bond...n hats off to kinshuk for portraying the subtle emotional chages in viren very brilliantly...

Hi Meera (hope that is your name)..you have brought out very valid points and somehow I agree with those but still he should not show this hurt to Nivi as it is not her fault. Instead of being sad and reserved, he should tell directly to Nivi so that their relation is clean and open. I will again emphasize that communication is key to a successful marriage. Yes what clients did was not ethical but who cares.. Viren should see that at home all are praising him and he is the one who is telling them to congratulate Nivi etc... Sid, DS are so happy for Viren for getting the first contract. IIN real life too, if team does well then team is praised and boss gets happy as ultimately it is him who is getting praised. He is the one who is managing the team. Always the boss gets the recognition and in this project Viren is the boss and Nivi is in his team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by meera4nivren

srry but i cant agree with u...bcoz  from the day viren entered the show...the story is revolving around his character...he is not like usual heroes we see in serials...his character is very strng with  alot of potential...he is entered as an antihero...n slowly  n convincingly his character turned into positive...viren is a chracter  with a touch of reality...he is not a very ideal sacrificing hero...he is a human being wih lot of good qualities n some flaws...thatz natural...noone is perfect...character is destiny-that can be said regarding viren...viren is a highly sensitive n emotional being  n he does not like comparison...be it with his beloved wife...but that does not mean he is jealouse of her...he supported nivi n accepted her talent  n praised her infront of whole soods...the thing is, he needs recognition...the project was done by both viren n nivi...but the clients completely ignored him n gave the whole credit to nivi...that makes him sad...
after tasting the kheer viren saysto nivi excellent,mind blowing etc .did any one notice the pain in his eyeswhen he utterd this?he knows nivi is excellent in every thing n recognizes her talent...
then he says.to her.."u made the drawing nu also give many creative ideas too...but i have to bring those ideas into reality"this very  dialogue indicates his present state of mind...that he is not jealous of her...but needs reognition for his hardwork...but the clients were blind to his hardwork n give whole credit to nivi...n he was hurt emotionally...thatz why he became very reserved n gloomy now...but he loves  his nivi so much so very soon he will come out of his shell n it will strengthen theinr bond...n hats off to kinshuk for portraying the subtle emotional chages in viren very brilliantly...

Hi Meera (hope that is your name)..you have brought out very valid points and somehow I agree with those but still he should not show this hurt to Nivi as it is not her fault. Instead of being sad and reserved, he should tell directly to Nivi so that their relation is clean and open. I will again emphasize that communication is key to a successful marriage. Yes what clients did was not ethical but who cares.. Viren should see that at home all are praising him and he is the one who is telling them to congratulate Nivi etc... Sid, DS are so happy for Viren for getting the first contract. IIN real life too, if team does well then team is praised and boss gets happy as ultimately it is him who is getting praised. He is the one who is managing the team. Always the boss gets the recognition and in this project Viren is the boss and Nivi is in his team.

Meera i totally agree with our opinion.. But at the same tym i support Anju... Its sooo true... Viren shud talk to Nivi instead of hurting her... Now Nivi will think its just some work factor tht is making Viren sad and angry, but when she gets to know tht its because of her success tht he was angry etc.. She will be hurt.. She has no right to be hurt like tht...
Viren shud talk to her... Communication is very important in life, be it married life, or be it btween frnds.. Nivi could help Viren with his problem if he would talk to her... And after all he is her pati, he can talk to her na...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaNiViren-Raj

Nitu2002 Senior Member
Nitu2002
Nitu2002

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I agree with you.  I missed Nirven scenes.  I am still watching Viren and Nivedita old scenes.  I missed them so much.  "Lal la la" "fulte" and Viren entry music.  I hope them bring back those kind of scenes instead of current.  All viewer loved those scenes.

Please CT make more Viren and Nivedita love track scenes.
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
 Viren has already gone though one comparison and learnt lessons though Soods have not...so why this second comparison track with his wife...he has gone though pains to get her back and knows her worth...i would have been happy if CT's could have shown more improvement in Viren as a supporting husband to his wife's success...

I agree with Anju and Ekta...it is team work and clients gave credit to Nivi and a lot of stress was put on it which i too don't agree...Viren helped Nivi in making the drawing though Nivi had more creative ideas...everyone is expert in their own fields...Viren in business so he makes plan and Nivi on imagination or art ...so u cannot be thanking one...tali do haath se bajti hai ek haath se nahi...
Also agree with them on communication cause he is now hurting himself more than Nivi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top