Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Do CTs want Viren to remain 2nd Hero?

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Its just my thought, When CCBM started, sid was supposed to be the main hero... But after Viren's entry everyone just loved Viren to bits, because of his carefree nature, Romantic nature, Kind, caring etc etc... Everythng about Viren was loved... Viren was accepted faster and loved more thn Sid... I feel soo... Are they trying to make Viren remain as second hero?
So is the CTs trying to show Viren down so tht, they can bring back the brightness and highlight Sid's character?
I know tht is stupid thought of mine.. But tht the only reason why i find Viren being potrayed bad in between all the time... No character like Viren can be jealous of his wife.. What is happening with the CTs, did they forget the character Viren's nature...
They are writing nonsense...
I have one and only one request, if the CTs have nothng to write other thn potraying Viren bad and reminding us tht he wasnt the main lead of the show and he had entered later and he doesnt have much importance then please stop the show!!! CTs remember ure writing crap!!! People here arent waiting to prove that u people have no creativity... We wanna see a good show go on well with our Fav characters, with the same qualities they potrayed from the beginning!!!
Please dont destroy this beautiful Nivren relationship And such a good show... We beared with the stalking track, now please we have no place to bear the jealousy track... We also Love Nivi as much as we love Viren!!!
Please give our Nivren back to us!!!!
We treasure them!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshubabegumnature099tashu20aysha1989Nikita99kinny_ranvirsamin6-aamina-anjaani07wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny-Swetha-

nature099 Senior Member
nature099
nature099

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
But Sid character is also not potrayed good. He is actually potrayed as man who doesn't have any dignity. They have degraded both the male characters Viren has problem of too much ego and Sid doesn't have even required respect for himself. It is even worse. If Viren bows to Nivi's demands or doing things to please her even asks sorry to her because he is wrong and Nivi is right. Still he never looses his dignity and respect but Sid become too much down that he looks funny. He looks too recessive or person doesn't have any value.

Edited by nature099 - 03 May 2011 at 8:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtashu20aysha1989anjaani07IamSherLocked-Swetha-

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Arey just chill having an ego problem doest not make u bad or a negative character
its a reality it happens with every man
no matter what a man can never see his wife going ahead of him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumtashu20aysha1989

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

Arey just chill having an ego problem doest not make u bad or a negative character
ya this is a reality, and i would love this track...something diff, i think this is the first time this is being shown...his ego is hurt, but it happens with every man...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

</div>

<div>
ya this is a reality, and i would love this track...something diff, i think this is the first time this is being shown...his ego is hurt, but it happens with every man...
ya i would love to see this track and in any case kahani ko aage badhana hai tu kuch tu dikhana padega
i much romance will they show??
ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
now i know the reason why they gave a good romantic scene 2day...we won't get any romance in this week if this track continues...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Times have changed and women are working and are successful. To see this kind of ego and that too from Viren is not geling well with most of the viewers and I am one of them. Viren is a character that had attitude but not ego and not for his love. SInce they both have gotten together after their separation, we have only seen his love and respect and tadap for Nivi. So how come suddenly ego creeps up? Nivi has always been favorite of all and Viren has said this too many times but never was hurt because of that. He was the one forcing her to join office. And he only told Sid that Nivi should handle this project. So, this jealousy is very out of his character. Why tamper with his character all the time?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumMAYURIKTANikita99-aamina-Peace67Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

But in 1 day only this much love he had that he couldn't tolerate his wife success and become jealous in a single day. In reality also how many normal husband take just single day to get jealous even they take some time to get jealous of their wife and a loving husband take more time. This is a serial and Viren has been shown to love his wife to extreme and he can't tolerate her success for even 1 day is this called love. I don't like this track instead of showing him getting jealous they should have shown how a husband supported his wife to reach the heights of success and set a new trend by showing what selfless love is not showing typical male ego who killed love in just a single day or single contract. He was shown as man who was going to sacrifice his life for her and suddenly a single client praised his wife and his love is washed. What contrast and how much his character is ruined.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 03 May 2011 at 8:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chani2005MAYURIKTAPRIYANKA00anjubalaPeace67NiViren-Raj

Go to top