Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aashizin

woww pragz awesome work truly loved it, loved ur coloring superb , sanaya one is adorable so as mohit's , SG one is superb , rest of creations r superb too keep rocking ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thankyou sooo much aashi... Thankyou so much for appreciating.. really means a lot to me.. i am glad that u liked them :)
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

ShanTANNU, Mohit, Monaya stuffs are THE best! Love 'em! <33

Awww :) Thankyou... thankyou sooo much :) i am sooo glad that i loved it :)
Originally posted by anne156

lovly work 
Originally posted by nature2

Beautifull Creations๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

love tanu n swaRoNโค๏ธ

next update mein plz add Shakti  , sneha , Ragini khana , jay soni plzzz plzzz plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a tonnn... Thankyou for so much of encouragement.. well i will try as many people u suggested.. if not in next update definitely in the one after that.. :)but i ll try for the next one itself :)
Originally posted by neha_mjht

awesome
thankyou :)
Originally posted by -Ocean.eyes-

nice stuff
thnks :)
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Loved your work =))
Thaanks a ton :D
Originally posted by DoNotDisturb

Great Work Pragya <3 Wow, after so long seeing the wonderful things you create! Missed you man ๐Ÿค— How are you?  
areyyy yeh dekhooo kaun aaya.. maaannnjiii... ๐Ÿค— oh man.. sabsee pehle thaaannkuu.. and i missed you sooo much :)
And dudee, I truly love your work. Big fan of yours... awww :) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— thaankyouuu :) 
 I hope you remember me though? Oh well, I don't think you do...
My username's changed.. 

Its Manjari actually! Never thought I'd actually come back here but Qubool hai succeeded in getting me back ;) 

Manji how the hell can i forget YOU?? i am glad u are back.. and i am glad QH did make u come back here.. :) Thanks a ton dear :)

My favourites have to be the following :

OH MY GOD. Where should I even begin! I love your editing! And I love the blend work <3 Superb yaaar!

awwwieee... i amm sooo sooo sooo glad that you loved it.. thannkksss a zillion yaar.. thanks for appreciationg and thank u so much for your encouragement.. truly means a lot to me.. :)

And then ,

This is such a HOT picture. I mean it. Superb effects. I'm sorry I'm like a ZERO when it comes to editing pictures and stuff but hats off to you! I guess not everyone has editing talents :P

GREAT JOB *thumbs up*

awww...Thanks a ton again.. same thing u like really encourage me... manji.. thnku soo much.. what to say.. your comments have made me speechless... Thankyouuu is all i can say now.. :) and i hope u keep lovng my work :)

Love, 
Manjari ๐Ÿค—

Thanks and loads of love to you too :)
Originally posted by sweetsimi123

Gr8 work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a ton :)
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

OMG! I died seeing your update. It's so beautiful Prags! I love each and every of em. 
awww.. Thannkyou sooo much :) and pleaseee dont die seeing the update :P i dooon't want that..  
thanks a ton dear.. that u loved them.. thnks so much for ur appreciation and encouragement.. i hope u keep loving my work :)