loved each n every siggie amazing ,fab superb👏😍
😍gr8888 work keep it up👍🏼
keep making more n more😃
n thanks for the pm😊

Edited by fend - 12 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats Pragya on your gallery.. Your Creations are just amazing.. Loved them all.. keep Making more!!😃
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pragya 🤗
OMGGG Congo on your shop girl! May you reach many more 🥳  
I LOVE LOVE your creations endless. You rock girl! I love the way you make each and every siggy. Different and rocking 😎 You are really creative Pragya! Keep making more and more! 

I love these two siggies so much!

I LOVE Black when it comes to siggies. This one is too good :OOO I love it a love and great font!😍

This is my all time fav! Gosh girl *faints* 🤪 🤪 ROCKING SIGGY! OMGGG I m falling in love with it 😍

And Pragya you are really sweet..aww it means a lot to me but we both know that you deserve more than this😳 Love you so much! Keep rocking! You are just getting better and better in this!

Keep rocking!😎
Don't forget to pm me😳
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo pragya😊 for your own creation gallery
all the creations are really beautiful
loved all of them
do make more
keep up the good job
thx 4 the pm
Edited by ammykhan - 12 years ago
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

OMGGG...rE

I hope I can re lol

ok edit haha

AWWW pragzz...thats a complete surprise 😲😲 Awww pari... when I saw ur PM I was like 🥳It feels so nice to see you so happy pon the opening of my Cg
 I MEAN U R SUCH A SWEETHEART :) 
 CONGO jana!! m really happy to see this!!  make many more gallery like this🤗 keep making more and more siggies for us to drool lol!! aww thnks so much and if u are tehre to help me out i will defo make more such galleries

about ur stuff...what should I say...u learnt them so fast:OO  really? i am glad to know that! ;)  and now keep improving like anything. its all bcoz of u teacher ji .u always try something new everytime! lhmm! thats true! i love doing so Love all the siggies jana🤗 just TOOO GOOD😍 everything is just awesome!! I m seeing them 4th or 5th time today..still I couldn't take my eyes off from it❤️ sachiii? O my my iu saw it 5 times? that is indeed a big compliment 

and this is JUSTTT☺️

This is mine fav tooo :) 
OMGGG😍 and text is perfect!! its my fav!! ALSO the MS blog ones!! one of ur best ones!!! love everything!! mwahhh..love ya!! and thanks for writing my name up there lol..means so much! I m glad that I was able to do that!  mwahh you deserve you name to be tehre up pari! :) and thanks a ton once again 
love ya muahhh 

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

AMAZING Sigs Pragz! I am a FAN of your sigs !! Thanks! and really i mean if u r a fan of my sigies i think it cant get better than this 

Amazingg girl! ❤️ keep it up! 
I loved EACH AND EVERY MONAYA / SAJAN SIG! ummm thnks 😛
Gosh! you are a great creator! Superbb!
Loved all teh creationz!
Its very hard to chose favourites in this yaar!
I loved More than half of your Sigs to the core!! ❤️ thnks thnks thanks a ton will defo make many more 

Do make more!
& add me in ur PM list! will do so :) 

Originally posted by: -Jyotika-

Congo on your brand new creation gallery Pragzz!!🤗 awww jyoti thnks so much  Soo happy for you.. May you have many more!! aww :) 
All the siggs are stunning.. I specially love the monaya blog launch siggs.. the welcoming one too!! each and every sigg is gorgeous sweetheart.. you are improving more and more every passing day, i'm sure you'll be pro very soon!! Keep it up jaana!!🤗🤗 Muahh!! i am glad u find them good and gr8 to know that i am improving :) 

And the banner is also really beautiful made by Nishi!!👍🏼
Most of my fav people are up there!!😆  yeah yeah they are my fav tooo 😉

Originally posted by: cute-aly

for this thread

Thankyou soo soo much! all this really means a lot 😛
Originally posted by: sammy4u

nice creations dear...loved it

thnks 😛
Originally posted by: -Aastha_Mohit-

Congo on ur new gallery jaana...🤗🤗 so happy for u rite nw... may u have many more such galleries dear..🤗🤗 aww aaasthu thnks a ton!! 

all ur siggies r just fab dear.. u r improving day by day..!!! really? seems so good to here that i loved ur monaya blog siggies a lottt nd dis one also:this one seems tro be everyones fav :) 
keep it up dear... muahhh🤗 Thnks once again 😛

nd d banner by nishi is also gud 1..🤗

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago