Rashi is causing problems for Jigar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hes there on a business trip and all she cares about is shopping and now hes got more time off as Ahem has ditched him. Rashi doesn't care that Jigar has been put down by Ahem again but wants to continue her fun lol.
Raashi is blind to anything but herself

When they were at the coffee chop, she didn't want the coffee, not because it was too expensive, but because they could spend that money on shopping, for her

And why is she buying all these dresses?
When will she ever get to wear them again?

Yuks
I was wondering where she got her western clothes from when she got changed at train station.
lol if they did business Rashi's way they would sink.
 The character Rashi has to  grow up a lot. She's very immature. 
We all know Rahsi is immature but what about Jigar...he is on business trip and he cant stop his wife from shopping...how irresponsible...why take her for shoppig at first place when he has to go 4 meeting...JIgar is more at fault here...i just hate his character
panna dear...first time seeing any pic in ur DP...whats the show and actors..??

back to the topic...did Rashi ever thought abt Jigar..oops sorry did she ever thought abt anything else other than herself...
nope...never...so this time also she is here to have Fun...To Shop...
and To make Jigar feel bad in front of Aham...

so nothing new abt her...she is A Self Centered and Self Obsessed Character who does not see anything else other than her
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

panna dear...first time seeing any pic in ur DP...whats the show and actors..??

back to the topic...did Rashi ever thought abt Jigar..oops sorry did she ever thought abt anything else other than herself...
nope...never...so this time also she is here to have Fun...To Shop...
and To make Jigar feel bad in front of Aham...

so nothing new abt her...she is A Self Centered and Self Obsessed Character who does not see anything else other than her

Pic is from Mukti Bandhan  on Colors - Vaibhav Virani's (Siddharth Arora) and Devki (Esha Kansara) Only recently got the channel on my TV package and this one it growing on me, wish I catched it from the start, even now I dip in and out as don't get to watch it as often.  Its the shrewd business man, and Gujarati family backdrop that drew me in lol jeez that sound familiar except the shrewd business man is an old man trying to crush hes daughter in law's dreams.

Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
It is all about what rashi wants,   She does not care about anyone but her self.  she has such a wonderful hubby, and can;t even see it.  she needs a kick in the butt so she can start to think again.
With Rashi its me me me dont care about anyone else !!!!!!!!! Jiger needs to grow up and mostly needs to grow a back bone and not have starry eyes were Rashi is concerned he is on a business trip... He can say to  Rashi we will go shopping after the meetings are over, business come first!!!!!!!!!!or he can give her some money and say off you  go with kokila and Gopi and shop.