Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 3rd, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by gardes

2 steps forward, one step back, or is it the other way around, Runjhun?

This is more like it.  Guddu changing so much in such a short time was too much to take.

Thanks, Wafah.

LOL life can't be that easy can it? I think it's 2 steps forward one back...because Guddu does feel guilty, and his interaction post fight with Runjhun shows that he's changed in subtle ways.

Unfortunately, if I want to keep my job, I have to watch the episode at lunch time (sometimes I can get away with it!)  I am very interested in their marital communications and on to resolutions and how the CVs portray that.  Everything else does not matter much...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69rani2007LoveGudduWafahOmaRamdassbee5UmIbrahimInfofan

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thankyou Wafah...the Kalsan line was funny...lol...so GS is going to revert back to his old ways again...but Wafah is right..he has changed in subtle ways

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I think Guddu has at least opened himself up to introspection.  That in his life there is one other person he needs to answer to and be responsible for.  He has to fight it as is his nature, but it has to dawn on him slowly.

In Runjhun's case, Amma has pulled her pallu out of Runjhun's hands but Runjhun is still hanging on to it for dear life and Guddu just told her off on that.  Good job, Guddu!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79Aginaya69uzeeLoveGuddurusha4003WafahOmaRamdassInfofan

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

thanks for the update wafah...

i love how guddu brought to light to runjhun about her doing things for her amma (hopefully she ponders about that and comes to terms w/ how she feels for guddu)...

and i loved how guddu was wanting to hear wut runjhun had to say...he cud not take her silence (that is something important) and he knew that she was going to disprove of his fighting, but he had to hear it from her (that is also important)

looking forward to tomorrow...i'm liking this "rutna manana"...lets see how they pacify one another tomorrow :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69gardesOmaRamdassbee5Infofan

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
i believe that while the show is moving towards the fact that guddu will change, it is going to also show runjhun's change as well.  up to now, we all know that runjhun has been relating to her husband because she wants to make her amma happy.  she's been trying to change guddu for amma's sake.  the good thing about guddu mentioning this out loud is that now, it is brought to the attention of runjhun. 

i think that the precap showing guddu giving runjhun the gift shows that he was thankful to his wife for the help that she gave him.  he may not have said it, but he was grateful to her.  guddu was behaving like a typical man, and men don't really like to express their feelings verbally. 

as the show is overtly saying that guddu will be changing, it is also trying to imply that runjhun will be changing too.  her feelings for and the nature of her relationship with guddu is going to change.  if at first, she just wants to keep her marriage to him for amma's sake, gradually i think that we are going to see that the focus is now on guddu.  did runjhun not say once that if she cannot share in his happiness, then she claims the right to share in his pain.  well, i think that if runjhun begins to develop genuine feelings of attraction and love for guddu, then they will start sharing happiness. 

we must also take note that it seems that the 30 day challenge is not even in guddu's mind anymore.  maybe he's thinking it to himself, but the show is not giving that to us.  if he were still thinking of the 30 day challenge, he wouldn't even get to the point where he already owns the franchise.  i'm sure that the 30 day challenge will come up sometime in the near future, but right now, we see that it is far from his mind.  even if he boasts to runjhun that he won the challenge, that's just a friendly banter on his part as husband. 

this setback in the guddu-runjhun relationship was really worked in  with the change in timeslot, but it also helps move the story of the two in the right direction.  as i've said in another thread before, hope will not change runjhun's fortune.  love would.  as soon as she feels for guddu what a wife should feel for her husband in a marriage, as soon as she becomes open to being guddu's wife, and as soon as she genuinely feels love for guddu, THEN her life would change. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79uzeeK__SEcliPSe_2010LoveGudduWafahOmaRamdassshamilInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Wafah. wow, you are quick! Yes, it does seem like on some level Guddu is changing.

I am sucker for 'tender moments' between Gunjhun. Thoda romance ka speed badao CV's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Thanks for the awesome update Wafah. wow, you are quick! Yes, it does seem like on some level Guddu is changing.

I am sucker for 'tender moments' between Gunjhun. Thoda romance ka speed badao CV's.

LOL I think we're all suckers for it...though I love the speed they are at now...since their relationship is such that requires time and care to unfold..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007OmaRamdass

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. I like the way guddu changing, but it is his anger that messes things up. Runjhun is the only person who can calm guddu. then their are her mamas and mamis who leave no ground to mess things for runjhun. but right now i am loving the chemistry between guddu and runjhun. slowly by slowly they are getting feelings and respect for each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeOmaRamdassInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index