Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 3rd, 2011 Written Update - Page 3

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update wafah
Guddu takes two steos forward and takes four steps backward. Why???
well tehre is still a few days left so let's see how it goes...and kalsan deos sound like a scary place...LOL...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good episode. Up date is good. Keep it coming.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oooh episode sounds good - waiting for it to show at 9.00pm here and will comment after.

ok i finally watched it. This episode was an eye opener for Runjhun and her evil aunts and uncles. They all realized that Guddu's Anger is his weak spot. Hmm they really have a saying that your deeds come back to haunt you no matter how much you try to change.
I actually felt sorry for Guddu as after the fight and he realized what he had done- i thought he was gonna cry - his expression was like "man what have i done".
Then Runjhun opened her mouth and he lashed out in anger again 🤢. I think he was hoping that Runjhun wouldn't think bad about him and that she would support him and tell him everything is ok. He was actually begging for some compassion and understanding from her for him and him only. At that moment he didnt want to hear about anyone else- not Amma or His Father or the people around.
On a lighter note - My boy Jaboo has some serious lyrics 😆 and jabevi's scene today lighten up the mood in what was otherwise a very tense episode.

Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So things I noted for today:

1.  The respect with which Guddu spoke to Amma and even the convo Guddu had with Runjhun about the mandir.  He didn't want to do but he wasn't super angry about them asking him to go - he even said don't think this the wrong but you go ahead as I don't believe in this stuff.  He didn't yell at Runjhun when she asked him to come - it was normal tone conversation.

2.  Mahadevi gets a SIM card.  Runjhun gets a cellphone.  🤣  I'm too tired to write anything else on this outside of pointing it out.😆

3.  Guddu watching Runjhun as she was praying.  I feel like he was almost impatient and wanting her to finish up quickly so that she would come back.😍

4.  What was with the "Woman/Girls" comments by the gundas? Giving gifts to "girls."  Women are like "Bali" except they suck out all the power.  🤓  I hope this is not foreshadowing into Guddu doing something stupid or staying away from Runjhun.

5.  I was surprised that Guddu didn't react to the gundas when they first came... he heard them and then turned his attn to Kukkan with Runjhun's gift and then told him to keep in safe.  Then he listened to the gundas and then beat them up instead of beating them up right away.

I feel like the only reason he beat them up was because they said "go rape someone" (they said ijjat lutoh)... Guddu's always respected women (ignoring Runjhun) so I think that's the comment that set him off.  Not sure if he would have beat them up without that comment. 

6.  The comments about who will buy stuff from Guddu's store.  Um...the whole reason Guddu got the contract offer first was because he attracts young people to his club... are they going to care about the fight?  I doubt it.  The parents won't come but they wouldn't have gone to the carom club either.

7.  I felt so bad for Guddu. 😭  He knew he messed up and was stuck.  But I think he's expecting too much from Runjhun...it's too soon.

8.  I liked that Guddu made Runjhun talk to her. I'm also glad that Runjhun tried to avoid lecturing him until he instigated it - at least she's not constantly nagging him.  The line about I'm not a machine to make your Amma happy and I'm human was fantastic.  👏  Yes, he has to show that he knows why Runjhun is doing everything and that it's bothering him. It's also bothering him that "no one is worrying about him." But, really, what does he expect so soon from her?  It'll happen Guddu but you have to reciprocate too. So sad. 😭  Also, I think Runjhun does worry about him but she doesn't voice it - she only voices concern for her Amma and he seems to want that same concern for himself.

9.  Runjhun said you messed up things for the future.  😆 Does that mean post 30 days challenge life?😆

sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI
It was a good episode and seeing the comments make it even greater. What I would like to see is how will Guudu manage himself when he is jealous. They should bring back Abhigyan so Guddu will be able o get a glimpse of the the type of man Runjhun prefers. So far she wants him changed for her Amma, will Guddu change for her if that is the type of man she prefers...
kaurp07 thumbnail
Hello everyone!! This is my first time posting, I only got into this show about a week ago, I don't know HOW I missed it before!! 😕 One thing I'd like to say is that as much as I love to read the updates and watch the videos, I love to read everyone's posts! You are all so funny and witty and intelligent in the way that you express your thoughts. It keeps the forum alive and opens my eyes to the depth of the show 😊

Today's episode was sad, not just because of the fights, but because I could feel how devastated G and R were with the events that occurred and with each other as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow!! 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2 important things to take away from todays episode:
1. Billo saying - "Guddu sometimes says(/does/is) heads and sometimes tails .. he is both the sides of the coin!!!" (This scene felt like CVs want to convey the message to the viewers and they just chose Billo for that task.)

2. Vishnu revealing - That Guddu's enemy is his ANGER. 
  Interesting would be to see how these mama-mamis use this information to benefit themselves. But Billo also says that, "Guddu would never do anything that would put him at a loss". Considering Runjhun's Bhag on his side, that statement would be very true in all circumstances .. but what if he discards her ? (no, that wouldn't happen .. or I would not want that to happen).

Todays was a much better episode than yesterdays (though yday there was a very touching Amma-Runjhun exchange).

Starting from the scene where Guddu is "part" of the prayers at the small Hanuman shrine standing so far away (His heart was totally with them even though he says he did not wanted to be part of that pooja.) (- Best scene for me today!),  to Guddu's helplessness (after the fight), to his wanting to explain the situation to Runjhun, to his angry burst at Runjhun, everything too good. Simply too good. 

Todays was a much thought-out and level-headed episode by the CVs.

I felt Runjhun shouldn't have brought in the part - "that Amma was so happy". For anyone that would have irked. Runjhun wanted to point out to Guddu that he needs to control his anger, but for that she should've told just that and nothing related to Amma. Okay .. its okay ... not an issue ..as we all do such things. At the same time, I do not find anything wrong with the way Guddu reacted. 

Felt really bad for Guddu. 1st those goons, next him having to explain the situation to Runjhun and she making a wrong move bringing in Amma in the conversation.

BTW, 2 other things -
1. where did those goons come from? Wasn't Guddu the top-most and the strongest-of-all goons in Kannauj? 😉
2. What or how exactly did Runjhun think Guddu should've handled the situation instead, when she expects him to "control his anger"? Those goons came prepared to create a havoc ... him controlling anger and being sugar-sweet with them would no way have been any defense. Other option was to call the cops... but till the cops arrive, would the goons have waited? Bolo Runjhun, Bolo?

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BTW, Himmanshoo totally rocked in todays episode! 👏

sofeajan thumbnail
Hi bee5, I totally agree. Himanshoo rocks. One of the best TV drama actors I have seen
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

2. What or how exactly did Runjhun think Guddu should've handled the situation instead, when she expects him to "control his anger"? Those goons came prepared to create a havoc ... him controlling anger and being sugar-sweet with them would no way have been any defense. Other option was to call the cops... but till the cops arrive, would the goons have waited? Bolo Runjhun, Bolo?

That's right Bee! What was he supposed to do? If he had not reacted, then those guys would have beaten him up and they would have destroyed the shop anyway! Besides, they were not only insulting him, they were indirectly insulting his wife! Any man would have done the same! Maybe he overreacted ...or maybe he needs some Ninja training to learn how to beat someone by touching them with only two fingers, so next time he will not make so much mess 😆