Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Guddu has at least opened himself up to introspection.  That in his life there is one other person he needs to answer to and be responsible for.  He has to fight it as is his nature, but it has to dawn on him slowly.

In Runjhun's case, Amma has pulled her pallu out of Runjhun's hands but Runjhun is still hanging on to it for dear life and Guddu just told her off on that.  Good job, Guddu!
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update wafah...

i love how guddu brought to light to runjhun about her doing things for her amma (hopefully she ponders about that and comes to terms w/ how she feels for guddu)...

and i loved how guddu was wanting to hear wut runjhun had to say...he cud not take her silence (that is something important) and he knew that she was going to disprove of his fighting, but he had to hear it from her (that is also important)

looking forward to tomorrow...i'm liking this "rutna manana"...lets see how they pacify one another tomorrow :)
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i believe that while the show is moving towards the fact that guddu will change, it is going to also show runjhun's change as well.  up to now, we all know that runjhun has been relating to her husband because she wants to make her amma happy.  she's been trying to change guddu for amma's sake.  the good thing about guddu mentioning this out loud is that now, it is brought to the attention of runjhun. 

i think that the precap showing guddu giving runjhun the gift shows that he was thankful to his wife for the help that she gave him.  he may not have said it, but he was grateful to her.  guddu was behaving like a typical man, and men don't really like to express their feelings verbally. 

as the show is overtly saying that guddu will be changing, it is also trying to imply that runjhun will be changing too.  her feelings for and the nature of her relationship with guddu is going to change.  if at first, she just wants to keep her marriage to him for amma's sake, gradually i think that we are going to see that the focus is now on guddu.  did runjhun not say once that if she cannot share in his happiness, then she claims the right to share in his pain.  well, i think that if runjhun begins to develop genuine feelings of attraction and love for guddu, then they will start sharing happiness. 

we must also take note that it seems that the 30 day challenge is not even in guddu's mind anymore.  maybe he's thinking it to himself, but the show is not giving that to us.  if he were still thinking of the 30 day challenge, he wouldn't even get to the point where he already owns the franchise.  i'm sure that the 30 day challenge will come up sometime in the near future, but right now, we see that it is far from his mind.  even if he boasts to runjhun that he won the challenge, that's just a friendly banter on his part as husband. 

this setback in the guddu-runjhun relationship was really worked in  with the change in timeslot, but it also helps move the story of the two in the right direction.  as i've said in another thread before, hope will not change runjhun's fortune.  love would.  as soon as she feels for guddu what a wife should feel for her husband in a marriage, as soon as she becomes open to being guddu's wife, and as soon as she genuinely feels love for guddu, THEN her life would change. 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awesome update Wafah. wow, you are quick! Yes, it does seem like on some level Guddu is changing.

I am sucker for 'tender moments' between Gunjhun. Thoda romance ka speed badao CV's.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Infofan

Thanks for the awesome update Wafah. wow, you are quick! Yes, it does seem like on some level Guddu is changing.

I am sucker for 'tender moments' between Gunjhun. Thoda romance ka speed badao CV's.

LOL I think we're all suckers for it...though I love the speed they are at now...since their relationship is such that requires time and care to unfold..

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I like the way guddu changing, but it is his anger that messes things up. Runjhun is the only person who can calm guddu. then their are her mamas and mamis who leave no ground to mess things for runjhun. but right now i am loving the chemistry between guddu and runjhun. slowly by slowly they are getting feelings and respect for each other.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..

I think we can all notice the subtle changes in guddu..he was listening very calmly b4 the fight started..b4 he would have started the fight right away..

also he also refers to R as K&J's bhabhi..b4 he always told them off..

also after the fight..he knew he had messed up..he was thinking about what just happened and I feel that he was more angry with himself..

wouldn't it be good if R calls guddu on her new phone to thank him...for her gift..😉
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah...thank you for the update...

I sneek in 5 minutes so I can read your update...these days at work ...No Bhagonwali time...I wonder what I did to deserve this😭.

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
I am actually glad the CV's took this turn in the story, I don't consider it a setback.  I don't want G to change much, he should remain the way he is to a certain extent.  His main culprit is his anger.  He just needs to manage his anger like R said.  The point I am trying to make is that these two are two different ppl, they might share their love for their respective Ammas.  But they are two different ppl from two different backgrounds.  
One is street smart, perhaps learned early about the hard, gritty side of life, the other has been a slavelike life sheltered inside a house.  If one changes then the other has to change also, bcause lets face it, R is not perfect either, she will tolerate her M&M's evil behavior towards her, but not raise an issue about that.  SO, i feel both of them need to change, not just one.   
Maybe G's wants are different, maybe he doesn't really want the IM center.  He was just happy with his carrom club, R really needs to consider that her husband is human like he told her, and he has feelings...