Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New OS!!! ~*Love Happens*~ Updated!! (Page 5)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by chithoo

bush i have edited my commentsBig smile
i thought Daya only does it in Srushs posts n u too followed herLOLLOLLOL

ya Viji the copy catLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

RESLOL
LOL,,,it is May chulbul...tune April fools bana diya...we reserved a post on ReservedLOL
EDIT:

So the spammers reserved ahead of meAngryLOL..That is ok...and me editing like after years...(Viiji Dont rejoice..I saw your editing date...you were not exactly an early birdTongue)
U edited your spot?? ShockedLOL
heheheeh...so they are matchmakers eh, Chulbul?? I loved their bickering...LOL  Hehe Thanks Big smile
no32????????????/Shocked...what kind of casanova is he???LOL Macho casanova...LOL

ohhh you have posted his perspective too...loved his monologue in first personEmbarrassed...they became a habit of each otherBig smile loved that line... Aww thank you Embarrassed
Kick Ass PartnersWink I like the sound of that.. I know...it sounds great Big smileLOL
Nakku is smart eh?? she knew the gadha willl not be able to propose right...I think she read his thoughts anyways so she would have known that he has realized his feelings for her..
I love the undertoned play of the sequence...just a simple love story...as you said it rightly...LOVE HAPPENSEmbarrassed Thank you.Embarrassed..yeah she is not a tubelight here...WinkLOL

Chulbul it was just the way you are... simple, cute and...errr I am not supposed to say those words naShockedLOL.Na na...you can say cute...simple but not honey, darling sweetie blah blah blah LOL..To chalo me just saying...wonderful One shotClap Thanky ou very much Hug

-Srushti-

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
wow bushy...wt a beautiful OS... well done!!...aww the waiter made him realise tht they act like a wedded couple..haha they seriously did...esp dutta...listening 2 evrythin naku says n fearing wt she;d think if she saw him drinkin..lol...n i liked hw he imagined her wen she tld him 2 think abt his own marriage n also wen tht client was flirting with her! so cute! btw i read sheena as sheila for a sec n gt the sheila ki jiwani track in my head..lol...my niece loves tht song n proper dances on it wen it cums on n she's onli jus turned 4...LOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 31 May 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xSanely_Insane

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
wohoooLOLPartyi finished reading it n my eyes r killing i swear chubul see i read n am commenting i enjoyed reading ur os was amazing luved dutta in dis Winkkya banda hain 30 summat girlsLOLout of all ur talents ur a gud story writer da plot was realsitic n nice 2 read cud imagine it all as i was reading Tongue

Sanely_Insane

Go to top