Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chithoo

res ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

me second only to my BBS azy...so no probs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sdited:

Bush...your OS in one word...awesome!! Thank you Vij ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved everything about it...the simplicity, the reality, the sweetness and ofcourse the happy endingโ˜บ๏ธ  Thanks again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dutta...falling in love with his own image in the mirror๐Ÿ˜ƒtrait of narcissism common to most guys๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, eternal dater who even keeps count...sweet the way he corrected nakku...no 32, his being oblivious to his attraction to nakku...and needing a waiter to make him realise๐Ÿ˜†...so much a contender for the lead role of "I hate love stories"๐Ÿ˜ณ Yeah lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved Dutta getting all possessive about Nakku, it always is the case isn't it,  "people often tend to take somebody for granted until they realise they may lose that person to someone else" so it needed someone to ask nakku out, to get dutta serious about her.
"I was always possessive about her. First I used to feel insecure because of the guys and now I am insecure because of the girls as well. She is not paying any attention towards me. Damn!" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
bush this really cracked me up.. What shud we call...Dostana or Dostani?? ๐Ÿ˜†

dutta fumbling in his proposal to nakku...whatever avatar he takes he remains true to his name๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so nakku did not allow him to waste his energy and accepted immed...i am sure she was aware of it from the time the two met and was just patiently waiting for him to realise it...๐Ÿ˜ณ Aww yeah ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice touch to the marriage too with kundali, good muhurat and stuff...dutta thanking the priest in his mind for getting all the rituals done and over with quickly...Mrs and Mr.Dutta Patil...sounds like music to the ears...wishing them a happy everlasting life together!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ Thank u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks bush for the short and sweet treat.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ur welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
hehe me edited on pg 1๐Ÿ˜›
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AzMishy

i thought Daya only does it in Srushs posts n u too followed her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ya Viji the copy cat๐Ÿ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

RES๐Ÿ˜†
LOL,,,it is May chulbul...tune April fools bana diya...we reserved a post on Reserved๐Ÿ˜†
EDIT:

So the spammers reserved ahead of me๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..That is ok...and me editing like after years...(Viiji Dont rejoice..I saw your editing date...you were not exactly an early bird๐Ÿ˜›)
U edited your spot?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
heheheeh...so they are matchmakers eh, Chulbul?? I loved their bickering...๐Ÿ˜†  Hehe Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
no32????????????/๐Ÿ˜ฒ...what kind of casanova is he???๐Ÿ˜† Macho casanova...๐Ÿ˜†

ohhh you have posted his perspective too...loved his monologue in first person๐Ÿ˜ณ...they became a habit of each other๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved that line... Aww thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kick Ass Partners๐Ÿ˜‰ I like the sound of that.. I know...it sounds great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Nakku is smart eh?? she knew the gadha willl not be able to propose right...I think she read his thoughts anyways so she would have known that he has realized his feelings for her..
I love the undertoned play of the sequence...just a simple love story...as you said it rightly...LOVE HAPPENS๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ณ..yeah she is not a tubelight here...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Chulbul it was just the way you are... simple, cute and...errr I am not supposed to say those words na๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†.Na na...you can say cute...simple but not honey, darling sweetie blah blah blah ๐Ÿ˜†..To chalo me just saying...wonderful One shot๐Ÿ‘ Thanky ou very much ๐Ÿค—

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow bushy...wt a beautiful OS... well done!!...aww the waiter made him realise tht they act like a wedded couple..haha they seriously did...esp dutta...listening 2 evrythin naku says n fearing wt she;d think if she saw him drinkin..lol...n i liked hw he imagined her wen she tld him 2 think abt his own marriage n also wen tht client was flirting with her! so cute! btw i read sheena as sheila for a sec n gt the sheila ki jiwani track in my head..lol...my niece loves tht song n proper dances on it wen it cums on n she's onli jus turned 4...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wohooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณi finished reading it n my eyes r killing i swear chubul see i read n am commenting i enjoyed reading ur os was amazing luved dutta in dis ๐Ÿ˜‰kya banda hain 30 summat girls๐Ÿ˜†out of all ur talents ur a gud story writer da plot was realsitic n nice 2 read cud imagine it all as i was reading ๐Ÿ˜›