Navya

ANANT AND NAVYA-HANDSOME N BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERS

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone,
NAVYA is an amazing show. All the actors are superb in their roles - may it be Navya's dadi or Anant's bhabiπŸ˜†
I saw it first on 12th april and that episode forced me to watch all the previous episodes from 4th april.
And now , I just keep waiting for latest SBS with NAVYA coz I'm very keen watching anant n navya offscreen.

Shaheer and Soumya are just marvellous . ANANT is a very  cute and handsome boy who respects his culture and its norms. NAVYA is an extremely sweet girl from a middle-class family and she has a very nice voice.
Both of them are really good natured in their reel as well as real lifeπŸ˜ƒ

Yaar, I don't know but this show has a lot of scenes in which anyone who watches it can feel the familiar situations already faced by them in their lives and this thing is an actual mesmerizing fact about this serial.😊

Well, I hope it will last longer coz it has a unique and very youthful perspective. The college going energetic and enthusiastic youngsters who consider that LOVE has many pros n cons depict their dilemma in various situations.

I'm signing off with my whole hearted good wishes for NAVYA's entire team and hats off πŸ‘ for what they've already shown to us.

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey yaar..first of all welcome to the forum, dear !! πŸ€—

Yeah I know all the people who are playing the characters in the show are doing a great work.
And Anant and Navya ( shaheer and Soumya ) are perfectly choosen...and everyone are
doing their bit of work so perfectly be it dadi, dadi bua, dadaji, rama bhabhi, even shagun and
the other charaters are doing lot of hard work..

And yeah what ever happens in the show..it had happened with us some or the other time..
..So in all this is a great series..n m really luving it.. πŸ˜‰

luv,
Soma 😳

BTW...what's your name?? πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago
silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah.. anant n navya r 2 cute..!! m also jus love this show..!! its awesome..!! the hard work they r doing v can see in every episode..!! πŸ˜Š
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
such a gr888 show...reli luv dis show nd da main leads 2...
pluviophile. thumbnail
Its a beautifull show tht just grabed my attention in the promos😍

ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya u r right the situatins make me feel i should wathc WATCH I this awesome show !!
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur ritee
gr88 topic!
all my best wishes wid navyas team!