Pavitra rishta is boring rishta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this story is loosing his main track. don't know who is doing what?
Sulochna's family just break rishta with their brother and sister any time. before Varsha left her house when she was in love with her boss. then sulochna and family broke relation with Manav and family. then archna broke relation with her brother and varsha with Manav- archna,
Then all of sudden vaishali when needed help went to Manav and Archana and even varsha join relation with them and now when misunderstanding happens both sisters are against Archna - manav. Is that what Sulochna's sanskar? and why always director or story writer never shows Manju and rasika (trouble makers) in problems? Does God always helps who put everyone else in trouble?
i agree with u...i wish they would show manju and rasika in trouble sometime!!!! 
In response to @anushyap yes evrything bad always has to happen to our good people and the villains always get away with it. Vandu is such a sweet girl, and she lives such a horrible life, has a husband who is back to gambling and drinking, has a mean mother in law and Manju and Rasika live so happily, always get away with everything. I want to see Rasika in big trouble and she will be begging to Manav for help.😆 she has tortored him and Vandita enoigh unnecessarily without any reason at all.