Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Mods plzz change the name of the forums

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello mods,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

plz plz we beg u ..change the name of the forums... nobody is able to find this forums. there r many many fans out there who r searching for this forums...
eg - a member created a new post on Dance ke superstars forums...saying that there is no D3 forums so can we discuss here...

plzz mods ...plzzz for all D3 fans...plz change the name...๐Ÿ˜ณ 

- piyu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree...
There are many fans of D3..
bt they cant find the thread...Plz change the name of the forum...plz...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
yes... i also agree with u...

i guess... shruti might be able to do something abt it...
kchaims thumbnail
hey piyu

If this forum is turned to dil dosti dance , people will come with requests for many other shows too, some needed a forum for a Pakistani serial but they were asked to use the Pakistani serial section because of the same reason .

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

hey piyu

If this forum is turned to dil dosti dance , people will come with requests for many other shows too, some needed a forum for a Pakistani serial but they were asked to use the Pakistani serial section because of the same reason .

but tanu this is not fair...i mean fans will never find this forums.. this forum is practically dead!!!! D3 Is an awesome serial...just like DMG...*cries* i just hope fans find this forums...somehow!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kchaims thumbnail
Piyu,
I think you can ask for the forum to be added in the home page . so people will get to know about this forum๐Ÿ˜ƒYou can make suggestions in this section๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Suggestions / Comments

--sunshine-- thumbnail
tanu piyu is right yr i got this forum after 2 mins search and for me search take hardly one minute and this show is goin to have great fan following so it deserves to hav his own name

@piyu: if u create topic den tell me i will gather people to comment over there or if u say i will create topic
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: sanjna4

tanu piyu is right yr i got this forum after 2 mins search and for me search take hardly one minute and this show is goin to have great fan following so it deserves to hav his own name

@piyu: if u create topic den tell me i will gather people to comment over there or if u say i will create topic

of course ๐Ÿ˜†...main soch soch ke thak gayi ki ...us topic mein likhu kya????...u r life saver...plz plz bana de... : )๐Ÿ˜ณ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

๐Ÿ˜ณ

of course ๐Ÿ˜†...main soch soch ke thak gayi ki ...us topic mein likhu kya????...u r life saver...plz plz bana de... : )๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey piyu๐Ÿค—
i hav jst now PMed sanju abt it...Embarrassed
jab voh online aajayegi... she will see my PM n will den cretae the topic...Embarrassed n bring loads of ppl to our forum...

love
swetha

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: sv003

hey piyu๐Ÿค—
i hav jst now PMed sanju abt it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
jab voh online aajayegi... she will see my PM n will den cretae the topic...๐Ÿ˜ณ n bring loads of ppl to our forum...

love
swetha

yay!!!!!!!! dhinchak dhinchak๐Ÿ˜†
thank u soo much๐Ÿค—
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago