ITS ABHAY ABHAY ABHAY..ALL THE WAY..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh it totally belonged to HIM today..ABHAY..the BAAZIGAR..who loves to loose and still win..and in this case..ITS PIYA..his LIFE..HIS VERY BEING..but he is not scared of loosing her as his love..HE IS FULL ON READY TO TAKE HIS EVIL BRO..HEAD ON..as he had promised himself..innumerable times..THIS TIME ..THE END WILL BE WRITTEN BY ME..and I felt that scare that fear in Sid's eye for the first time as ABHAY was ..full on treating Sid with his own medicine of being sarcastic ..and Witty..OH I SO SO SO loved it..!! 

Friends ..one thing is for sure..they..I mean creatives or PD or ..star one I dont know..but they  really visit us here..because as we all always said..ki Abhay's dialouges have to be meatier & how is it that he has no spicy dialouges like Sid.etc etc...AND AilLLAAA..WE GET IT..GOSH..the way he said to Sid..Spoilt your party..??SO nice..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..it was simply superb & also..Tum apne bhai ko samajhte nahinho..see..I never brought them here it was Trackers Idea..he says..and SId is like when did he learn this from me..kind of expression..🀣 and during that story telling time..the way he interrupted Sid & completed the story..wooo.Superb..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Piya was seeing Stars..aww..she ofcourse thought it was just...  that I dont like Sid Attitude of Abhay ..and so ..stops them almost catching each others collars..πŸ˜†..and pulls her ..BELOVED away..so cutely..aww..I loved it...its like you show your control on someone you considers yours..Mujhe haq hai types..!!And even in that tension time..Abhay loved it & guessed it too ..and was all smiles ..which made her give in to him..CHO CHWEET..so both of them..cutely like any real BF & GF...sorted out the small  fight they had this morning..and Abhay is like we are together na>>>!!!??? ..GOD..ABHAY..She says..ofcourse we are..you ..you are just stupid okiee.she says & blushes & moves away..leaving a totally content ABHAY..ahhh..how he feels at Pardise when she is with him..na..Sooo sweet..& touching..and the best thing is he is all ready to  loose that..just to see her safe & normal..OH what a Martyr I say..!!(like how  Pocz always says..πŸ˜†)

And I am telling you sweetus..we are in for a steamy cutie❀️ yummy 😳& squeezy HUG☺️ from ABHIYA tomorrow.😍.its just a GUT FEELING YOU KNOW..(like Abhay said the other day...πŸ˜‰ ..as the precap shwos..soem boys having fun with girls..with thatghost drama..as angad had told that they will chipkofy..aw..See..I amtelling ya..if it happens I need a treat from all of yu..& if it dosent well..no eggs please..I am a veggie..so tamatar chalega..!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Now let em add her ki I also loved the scene when Kabir & Abhay was talking to each other with out  fighting..and especially i love the attitude which Abhay gives when Kabir is around..and THE DIALOUGE OF THE DAY WAS..Kabir: well I am coming because of friends..and ABHAy is like.."  I am coming for the car's sake.." ..and me toh..full on...🀣🀣🀣 GOSH DONT MISS THAT cute ..attitude on Abhay aka Vivu's face..!!IT IS JUST TOO GODD..!! Vishal & Vivu really ROCK..yaar seriously..!!

And I so so love the way ..ABHAY is always calm..even in such tense situations..and the way he controls his expressions..& lets it..out only for PIYA..is so cute..!!I so loved the witty way he used Tracker & her Angad ..and spoilt the party & the way he gave that look to Sid when he entered that mansion..to spoil his plans was..OUTSTANDING..!!He is really getting on Sid' nerves..& I so like it..!!But i also know that on saturday Sid.will use his ..TRUMP card to give ABHAY a check mate..but i still have a strong feeling that ABHAy will win that battle even though he will loose his ..reason of everything in life ..his PIYA..!!😭 the BAAZIGA😭R that he is..!!

and for tonight I so want to dedicate this song for Abhay's& the way he is SPOILING his Evil bro's party..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Jahan teri yeh nazar hai
Meri jaa mujhe khabar hai
Jahan teri yeh nazar hai
Bach na saka koi,Aaye kitne
Lambe hai mere Haath itne
Dekh idhar yaar Dhyaan kidhar hai
Are dekh idhar yaar Dhyaan kidhar hai
jahan Teri Yeh Nazar Hai
Meri jaa muzhe khabar hai

Kyon nahi jaani tu yeh samajhta
kaam nahi hai yeh tere baska
Hosh mein aaja Dhyaan kidhar hai
Hosh mein aaja Dhyaan kidhar hai
jahan teri yeh nazar hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

abhay ne full on surprise kar diya, never expected it,

gave sid a taste of his own medicineπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒgood job abhay ,
he is keeping a tight watch on sid this time
ahh hema sirf hug yaar , thoda aage kaa soch , ek hug se mera kyaa hoga🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hema good post😊 aaj tumhare abhay ne mere sid ko dara diya tha n gussa bhi dilaya thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Hema good post😊 aaj tumhare abhay ne mere sid ko dara diya tha n gussa bhi dilaya thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought u like abhay too ...abhay ko bhool kar full on sid 😲😲😲😲
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
cute post!

cutely like any real BF & GF...sorted out the small  fight they had this morning..and Abhay is like we are together na>>>!!!??? ..GOD..ABHAY..She says..ofcourse we are..you ..you are just stupid okiee.she says & blushes & moves away..leaving a totally content ABHAY..ahhh..how he feels at Pardise when she is with him..na. 

^^

they were both so adorable! wished it was longer:( why does the creatives just rush these kind of cute normal talk scenes)πŸ˜”πŸ˜Š

But still it feels bad that despite of the fact that all his plannings is to keep her safe, he is indirectly fooling Piya to just be in the game Sid have planned, and not telling anything to her. i wish he would have talked:( but guess its to late now. they will both end up heartbroken.

Anyways, the episode was great. the little AP intercation was a higlight even though very short.'you stupid ofcourse i care' loool

Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema i loved your post dear ...such nice episode today full on abhay and didn't see anyone writing on them

In every expect i loved him ..his dialogues was so good . Even i like the car ..then convo he has with sid & piya

Yes i want to see him always like this with better dialogues ...attitude😳😳😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I always told u that cvs visits the forum. That's why I make such topics that dont want abhiya breakup, want to see piya saving abhay once etc. so that they can see it. It's all upto u to keep that topic on page 1 so that they can see it.  When I said I dont want abhiya break up I mean it. They shouldn't show that breakup for a longer time.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh Goshh ! Totally lost in Abhay's Eyes 😍 His attitude OMG ! Its Killin' me ... Feelin' i'm very Near to Abhay .. How passionately he was Loookin' to Sid as he'll Shoot him now ... 🀣 Abhay's was totally Lookin' Batman today .. Ohhh God ! 😍 Every single Expression Of Abhay is a Burnin' Fire .. πŸ€ͺ " Aiseee Nazroun se yun na Dekho Abhay mein mar jaoungii " πŸ€ͺ
i agree with you today abhay steal the show.he is superb in whole episode.excelent perfomance from vivan.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

I thought u like abhay too ...abhay ko bhool kar full on sid 😲😲😲😲

Well I love abhay n sid bothπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I want abhiya n sid to remain single n mingle with other girls like DamonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰