Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmagauri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prismlight

Eeeps!!...any news on shona makes my day :)

Well, well, moody...just like me LOL ;) Munisha is saying what her fans have been saying since long too..take up an offer..! There s no doubt about how popular she is on tv... she will rock in whatever show she comes...keeping fingers crossed that she makes an appearance soonish. I know she will take the best decisions :)

@prismlight hard to get  THE  BEST in life so if we want shilpa we have to wait coz SHILPA the best & always does right 
Edited by sharmagauri - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shona news after a long time! :O I'm sooo Happy! ILY Shona! <3

Moody, yes she is and I love her for that! She always makes the best choice, doesn't take up any random offers that come her way for the sake of it. She knows what's best for her and her fans, that's why she is loved by many! <3 And she's the princess of her family and her fans, she has got to be moody LOL. Love you Shona and I'm always with you in whatever you do! <3  
Can't wait for your comeback! <3

And we got a KaSh Konnection today, haha, I'm sooo happy! <3

ILY Shona! <3 You rock girl! ;) 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmagauri

@prismlight hard to get  THE  BEST in life so if we want shilpa we have to wait coz SHILPA the best & always does right 

Shrmagauri, I agree. That is why I hope that when she does make an appearance, it will be worth all this wait. :)
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whenever I read something about her it always makes me smile...
She always stand up for what she thinks is right...we her fans know it very well...and thats why we r  her fans...moody...she should be...she is our Shona our Princess...I cant remember any celebrity from TV whom I adore and respect as much as (not even close) Shona...She is choosy...that also we fans know very well...and I support it...She doesnt need to do anything for heck of it...but still I m waiting badly for her come back...
love u Shona!!!!!!
Bazingaa thumbnail
" will stick with what she feels is right, in a sense it is difficult to influence her."

I forgot to comment on this lol! But yes, this is a great quality and not many people are like this! Shilpa, never change, and I know you won't, you're an amazing human being with self-respect and I'm soo happy you stick with what you feel is right, that's the right way to live, you go girl! Love you to bits! <3
ankletiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes she does wat she feels is rgt , thnking about her fans .and its nt easy to influence her.dats y she is loved by so many of us. Did any1 notice kash article came on d same day?dis is call KASH connection.:)
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalkhiroria

Yes she does wat she feels is rgt , thnking about her fans .and its nt easy to influence her.dats y she is loved by so many of us. Did any1 notice kash article came on d same day?dis is call KASH connection.:)

True. I love her for that! <3 <3

And yes, we noticed the KaSh Konnection lol! We've been celebratting that since the artricles came out!, join the club lol :D
nishasaxena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
" will stick with what she feels is right, in a sense it is difficult to influence her."
I adore this side of shilpa
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

'
Goshh our Shona is very choosy when it comes to work..

And ya moody :P

Hope she takes up a good offer in new Future :)

gunjan_babe thumbnail
shilpa princess does only what she feels rite, & what is rite ,
 an amazing person shilpa 
we r waiting for u to grace the  onscreen